So a quick question for all of you guys...

So a quick question for all of you guys. What are you going to do once the crypto bubble pops and 99% of cryptos get completely blown the fuck out for having no utility and end up worthless?

What will you do when big daddy ripple ends up being one of the few multi-trillion dollar coins in the market while all your investments in your other shitcoins fail.

How will it feel when you stupid fucking rebellious libertarians with your decentralized world hard on end up with nothing after tossing all your money into your shitcoins?

What is your plan after all of this is over?

retire in a comfy lodge by a lake and live off of dividends

what coins are you invested in?

I've already pulled out my original investment capital. I'm just gaining on my gains now.

I actually want bitcoin to fail so we can finally switch to something better, with faster transactions and no insane fees. Bitcoin will fail but crypto will go on.

Good on you. I've just found it really profoundly odd that most people don't realize that the entire crypto space, with the exception of a few coins, are all severely severely over inflated in value and that it's inevitable that it's all going to come crashing down.

a quick bump in the hopes that my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen see this and come back to reality.

don't invest in shitcoins like bitcoin or bazingacoin and you should be fine. Sure, even good coins might take a drop, but they'll easily recover. The show must go on.

Depends on the coin. Tether is probably the worst offender when it comes to being over inflated.
I'm up about 140% on the month but I'm down nearly 8% today because of Litecoin and Verge.

Perhaps, crypto is a tony industry. 600 BIL. When it's a few trillion I will rethink my positions. For now I'll chill and wait. If I ever have a few millions I will cash out for sure. Do not want to be a paper millionaire after all. Bit the market is way to small to be calling anything yet.

if you've studied the dotcom bubble and compare it this, you can already see where 99% of the cryptos are headed

>bubble thread n. 33976

bitcoin is going to fake a failure to ensure there is no easy money made. people will think it's dead, abandon it, only to realize the king will not lose the long game. this is what markets do - maximize the pain for the most participants.

screencap this

That's why you stick to cryptos that have large partners, CEOs with experience, and already have a deep userbase and wallet count. Anything else is most probably a scam, and will end up fucking you.

Dotcom Bubble was well into the trillions, Crytpo bubble is $600 billion right now. Furthermore, Dotcom bubble was primarily an American phenomena. Crypto is a global phenomenon, pretty much every country except some shithole African countries without internet are getting in on this.

What can you extrapolate from this?
Clearly, there will be a bubble, I don't dispute this.
But shit, we're only just getting started man.
Wait until the Bubble hits 10 trillion, that's when I'll start getting worried.

Never going to happen NoCoin-faggot.

Go back to Jan 2017 and tell the people there that Bitcoin is going to crash whilst you watch it rise another 1000%.

ding ding ding! You understand something that 90% of the crypto doesn't.

Even before the bubble pops, a ton of these cryptos with no use will end up getting blown the fuck out before that.

>implying i didn't see the value in ripple and invest at a comfy 25 cents

It already popped. I cashed out two weeks ago and I'm not going back until Tether & Bitfinex get the fuck out of crypto.

>It already popped. I cashed out two weeks ago and I'm not going back until Tether & Bitfinex get the fuck out of crypto.
Tell that to my cripple balance which is mooning right now

> ton of these cryptos with no use will end up getting blown the fuck out before that.
It's funny you think you're a genius for thinking this when it's plain common sense. The trick clearly is investing in solid coins that can solve actual problems.

crypto will never die because it's an incredibly way easy to transfer money. you don't have to declare shit while crossing borders. people like the chinese are bypassing the yearly 40k limit using bitcoin and buying up houses in australia and cananda. its the first time in history people are able to do this and all without getting out of their chairs.

I'm hoping to cash out and move to a private island full of child sex slaves before that happens. The (((bankers))) are going to start lobbying against crypto in 2018 while everyone makes mad gains. The IRS is going to pass clumsy poorly-researched code to try to capture some of the billions of dollars in tax evaders, fucking over absolutely everyone except those evading taxes, and the entire thing is going to spiral into shit. Maybe 2019 or 2020. It won't take long now that the normies are talking about crypro.

>cripple
can't wait for cripple to be made obsolete by LINK
the -99% candles will be glorious

>muh dotcom bubble
Can people please stop parroting this meme. The dotcom bubble burst because companies were over evaluated, because there was a lack of transparency in how much the company was earning. There still is a lack of transparency of how much a company is earning. Crypto is a new market entirely and there will have to be substantial developments to cause a crash before that happens