Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1739: Kung-Fu Wizard Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_loRDrWCv10
youtu.be/4BQ23SvULIc
broforce.wikia.com/wiki/Bros
kongregate.com/games/DevolverDigital/broforce?acomplete=brofor
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post me your fuckin BROFORCE BUILDS, /JC

hey KOTOR user does Who the hell am I? also affect companions?

I don't have one yet, nor have I ever heard of it. What genre would you say it is?

Having a hard time figuring out my quirk for BNHA, could I get some help with what the following quirk marriages would make? They are the ones that looked interesting to me.

Blackhole + warp gate

Creation + Queen bee

Meatball + warp gate

Overhaul + creation

Overhaul + warp gate

Zero Gravity + Warp gate

Absorb and release + Black hole

Overhaul + Meatball

Manly men and burly Bros fightan the evil terrorists of Satan while shoutan FUCK YEAH! MURICA!

Someone asked me about Black Hole + Warp Gate recently and I suggested it'd be like coordinates based blackhole summoning.

Creation + Queen Bee, since the bees made with Queen Bee have syringes built in, maybe you could make bees with prefilled syringes of whatever you know the chemical structure for.

Absorb & Release + Black Hole would probably allow you to absorb things instead of disintegrating things with Black Hole, with the ability to just fire it out of a new hole as desire.

Would probably need a lot of thought for the others.

Thanks nubee!

What is your transformation sequence like, jumpers?

Cracker jack, could I make a deadpool movie jump, or would that be covered by the xmen movies jump you made?

No problem, sorry I don't have more help.

2 1/2 minutes of activating different Transformation gimmicks and posing.

>Meatball + warp gate
Human fly shenanigans, you can combine and alter living matter while it goes through your portal.

>Overhaul + creation
Lets you create mods and slap them onto stuff directly and have it work.

>Overhaul + warp gate
You can break stuff apart and put it together differently when you send it through your warp gate

>Zero Gravity + Warp gate
You kill the gravity within a certain area and suck it into the warp gate.

>Overhaul + Meatball
You can now take people apart and put them back together safetly... after turning them into meatballs.

Flash to fire and done. Inuyasha is great for this because there is a perk that just makes it into a flash fire.

Considering what I looked like during Generic Magical Girl, this is a little more accurate than I expected it to be.
Turns out Hope combined with Kamen Rider is /way/ more powerful than I expected.

Permeation+Synesthesia?

Soundgarden is the best perk desu

It's stolen from Kamen Rider Den-O. Balls of light fly out from me, transform into pieces of armor, then shift around and attach to my body. The faceplate attaches in the form of a little statuette symbolic of what the form's themes are, then transforms in place to a proper mask.

Space around me shatters like glass, revealing my transformed state.

youtu.be/_loRDrWCv10

Mere words don't do it justice.

>Overhaul + creation
Uh, break stuff apart and have a huge amount of freedom how it gets put back together? Like, Overhaul a coffee table, and use the wood to make a bookshelf or a sculpture of yourself? Or maybe just standard Creation, except you're using Overhaul'd matter to fuel it instead of body fat?

Consider also
>Sludge form+Sleeper
Still mostly just Sludge form, but the possession aspect goes through the roof. You can possess people much faster than before, there's no outward tell that you're doing so, and you have access to their memories while you're in someone's body, though said memories quickly fade unless you purposely commit specific facts to your own memory.

let me be a little more specific
Battler G! maximum multi-henshin!
Drive! Type:SPR
Evolution correspondence blacksmith outdoorsman zone UFO hell bomb
infinity please
switch on:Key cosmic Signal Decoy
Roach! Defiler! Leviathan! RoDeLe RoDeLe RoDeLe
clinkclinkclink Crane Arm clinkclinkclink Drill Arm!
Cast off change centipede!
level up! Maximum doctor beetle's battles!
Kamen Rideo! Chaos ~!
Soiya! Mix: starfruit! Kallisti! Harvest! Ha-Ha
saber Form!
"Infection! Let's Game! Bad Game! Dead Game! What's your name?! The Bugster!"
Buggle Up! Bleeding bodies , scary slashers Genocide! Grindhouse gorefest! #screeching sound# hyaku henshin!
#A strange windy whirling noise#

That's a really interesting, difficult to conceptualize one actually. Permeation puts you into a sensory void when used, while Synesthesia allows you to perceive things with each sense as if using every other sense through them.

There are a lot of ways to look at that. You might be able to perceive things through whatever objects you're passing through. Or, you could have full perception of your surroundings as long as even a single part of you is left solid. Those are just a couple of my guesses though.

I pull out a gun, revealing my final form:

Me with a gun.

No. Please do not.

>Sludge Form + Sleeper
That's a mega cool marriage.

dude it's just a KR henshin,nothing to get upset about

Okay there Harry Dresden. You made me laugh.

>Meatball + warp gate
You can turn other people into stationary meaty warp gates

>Overhaul + warp gate
You can turn stuff you overhaul inyo stationary warp gates, mainly inanimate objects, probably invreadably painful

>Zero Gravity + Warp gate
This could be cool, maybe anything that passes through you loses its gravity?

>Overhaul + Meatball
This is some eldritch horror body mod shit here and I want no part of it

Any ideas for Compress + Double?

Reminder that a lot of quirk marriages don't have readily apparent results, and it's not fair to continuously pester Bee if you yourself don't have any idea what it would do.

My clothes come alive and rearrange, while some rigid plates/spires pop out of my skin in strategic locations. It looks a lot more uncomfortable than it actually is.

Let me see...Rambo, Mr. T, Ahnold, Bruce Willis, and I don't remember the others.
God, I can feel the testosterone from here. Fuck yeah I'll play that shit!

>turn other people into stationary meaty warp gates
That is pretty damn metal.

youtu.be/4BQ23SvULIc

Anons have a shitty habit of doing that.

Maybe when you make a clone of someone, it first manifests as a marble. Then when you're ready to actually make use of them or call them up, you throw them out for decompression, Pokeball style almost.

It's okay user, I might not have all the answers but I'll try and come up with some guesses if I can when asked.

>Gore Portal
Sounds like a missed opportunity to name it a Goretal.

They've also been adding characters periodically since launch. 35, now.
broforce.wikia.com/wiki/Bros

Tried to make an abstract list of perk categories. Thoughts?

Power perks: physical/magical/spiritual strength, toughness, healing, speed, reaction times

Mental perks: memory, intelligence, thinking speed, multi-tasking, willpower, anti-boredom, creativity, perks that teach skills or professions, charisma

Narrative perks: plot armor, anti-plot armor, helpful butterfly, anti-butterfly

Meta-power perks: power copying/stealing, power bestowing/inheriting, limit removal/uncapping, power mixing/fusing

Items: fusing/combining, mass producing, reverse engineering, enhancing/upgrading

>Pokeball style almost
Yes. We shall do this.

Well I didnt ask him directly, I was asking the thread in general. I think I may go for Goretals. Gore Portals.

That just sounds like a power nobody is going to want to screw with you if you have.
Turn one enemy into a portal and place him between you and another enemy as a sheild.

Each teleportation draning the energy of the current portal guy.

Would anti-stealing be a category? Like Drain No? Should alt-forms have a category?

No.

Needs something for training enhancement.

What practical benefit does it offer over normal Double? Like, you're paying a couple hundred extra CP for, what seems to me like, a relatively minor atheistic effect.

It just doesn't seem like an efficient use of points.

You can still findt the free version from back when it was a browser game, give it a try to see if you'd enjoy it. Devolver does that a lot, make browser games and then expand them into larger works based around the core concept. Give it a try: kongregate.com/games/DevolverDigital/broforce?acomplete=brofor

What would crafting perks fall under?

Are you making an actual list or is just trying to make categorizing easier in your chain?

Carry hundreds of people in a small marble sack and dump it for instant army?

Well I imagine if you stockpile them first, you could just continue dropping them as needed, or you infiltrate a place and drop a platoon of enemies behind enemy lines (albeit really fragile enemies, but still).

I'd put them under the item category. Just trying to organize my chain and my notes on chains in general.

You should at least separate "power" into offensive and defensive categories, simply because of how man there are.

That'd probably be Meta or Narrative, mental for those which specifically affect "learning".

Mental/Items, obviously.

thanks depending on how much knowledge they have the setting they might be able to talk to me out of taking one of those endgame scenarios,I might still have a chance at this

Did qus ever post the final dungeon keeper here or did he just dump it in uploads in secret?

speaking of which, I was going to ask them if they could put in a dungeon heart import option. In case someone does Ami first (which has the import option), or have one from the Generic Dungeon Builder jump.

"Supernatural" - Ki, magic, psionics
Physical - yeah
Mental - Mhm
Social - Beauty and looks go here as well as social skills
Skills - Skills are knowledge and mental is the mindstate and general intelligence
Style - Luck, narrative, aesthetics like soundtrack perks and the like
Combat - Anything that directly affects combat, including combat buffs, combat-specific perks, fighting skills, and leadership in combat

is how I roll in my own character sheets

Nope. Not a surprise really, he barely could be assed to answer 2 questions the first 3 times he showed up in thread.

Anyone have a better way to make people into Great Ones? Cause the few that I've come up with involve cults/really fucked up experimentation/copious amounts of rape. I thought of just having a baby with the person I want to turn into a Great One and having them eat the Umbilical Cord but that is really slow for mass production purposes.

Alt-forms, Inventory/Warehouse and Companions get their own tabs of course

Various Xenobiology perks and stuff to do with dreams would be your best bet.

How do you define a "Great One"? That could greatly change what might be required for the process

>Did qus ever post the final dungeon keeper here
Yes.

A bit confused on the Spiral Energy limitation. Do you lose it when you take the scenarios, or only when you complete them?

Not gonna lie, I said that I wanted another idea but the cult idea is really tempting.

Bloodborne.

He specifically means Bloodborne Great Ones.

No he did not. I was really hoping he was going to have dungeon hearts work like they do in canon but he was so damn dead set against using the canon way they work (basically making you into the heart) that he completely ignored all canon info and substituted the fanfiction version instead. Seriously just fucking why?

No he really did not. He said he was going to change some stuff, he did not, he just tossed it in the upload folder.

Hell, why not? Do all kinds of arcane rituals.

You come across like you have serious autism issues in general. Didn't you yell for days about it?

He did, yes. Though you have a few autists who claim that because he didn't cater to their every whim he didn't.

What are some fun ways to mess around in ASoIaF?

It's not the first time the shitposter has done that to try and keep a jump off the drive out of spite.

When you take/start the Gurren Lagann scenarios or get your spark somewhere else.

Nope I asked him once about it, then replied when he linked my post. That was it. A lot (or at least me and at least 1 other person) tried to get him to make it work as canon. He refused.

>samefagging this hard
You really couldn't be any more obvious.

Well, what really turned me on to the idea was for some reason starting a cult in Young Justice and just having that spread in the background. Gonna start it in Skyrim though and then take it through to Tokyo Ghoul so I can take Eto and then make her a Great One.

Seriously since when is it shitposting to ask that the jump works as it does in canon? Since when is it shitposting to ask that the jump actually use stuff from from the setting and not to try and substitute your headcanon?

Wanting to be a heart seem to be the only thing you care about in regards to this jump.

Why do you need a nigh-omnipotent cosmic soul-battery to remove an active limitation that's not canonically present in the ability?

Jesus fucking christ user why the fuck do you always insist that everyone is a samefag? I am the second one but not the first.

IF that's the way it works, aren't they right though?

Since always you ass-blasted shlock-monkey.

I'm not familiar with Dungeon Keeper, nor did I follow things about that jump. What does the jump do, and what way is it in the games?

Oh so I can make jumps and not use the canon now? Just fill it with whatever stuff I feel like instead of actual stuff? Nice to know you are baiting, thats like saying harry potter should be based on 30 Hs.

Good points.

I was reluctant to have a supernatural category but yeah, it is pretty much unavoidable. One of my goals is to keep things as simple and generalized as I can while still covering as much as possible. It does make sense to have a sub-list for specific learned skillsets. Having a Combat category makes sense for a character sheet, but for a general category listing I feel like they could belong to a larger "Situational" category. Not sure if there's enough non-combat situations that can't be slotted into other categories.

Metaphysical: energy pools, magic systems, soul enhancement/manipulation, psionics

Physical: strength, toughness, immunities, healing speed/power, reflexes, speed

Mental perks: memory, intelligence, thought speed, multi-tasking, willpower, anti-boredom, creativity, learning boosts, perks that teach skills or professions

Social: appearance, charisma, social skills, empathy

Narrative perks: luck, plot armor, anti-plot armor, helpful butterfly, anti-butterfly, soundtracks/aesthetics

Meta-power perks: power copying/stealing, power bestowing/inheriting, limit removal/uncapping, power mixing/fusing, training enhancement, anti-interference

Items: crafting, fusing/combining, mass producing, reverse engineering, enhancing/upgrading

It should be, faggart of a thousand suns.

Sure you can. Just look at Asura's Wrath.

wat

And what of it? Is it a sin, should a man feel like faggarting a sun or a thousand? Why should the suns heave through the void, if not to be skewer't bypon ourn fagpoles?

He's not wrong.

The thing that bugged me the most is that Qus ignores canon. In canon you are a keeper, you are the heart and your body is your dungeon. Qus even admitted it in his first draft of the jump. However he could not understand why anyone would want that so he instead used a bunch of fancfiction stuff instead of canon, the biggest was the keeper not being a dungeon heart but a person seperate from it. He even went on and said the only reason he wanted it that way is because he liked the fanfiction way it worked better. Now any time it gets brought up 1 guy drags it out and another guy bitches and says its shitposting to question qus. There were like 4 threads were he would show up and answer 2 questions per thread then leave and ignore everything. Used to be that shit like that got called out, now people seem fine with it.

how does mantra work though?

Culture: Drop-In
Origin: Groom

Perks: 1000
Eye for Detail (Free)
Everywhere has their Own Way (Free)
A Rolling Stone (100)
Animal Husbandry (Free)
Core Strength (100)
Older Than You Look (200)
Grow Together (300)
Window to the Soul (100)
Attired Appropriately (200)

Stuff: 600
Period Wear (Free)
Travelers Satchel (Free)
Naans (Free)
Wedded - Vera (Free)
Direct CP Transfer - Vera (600)

Drawbacks: +600
Marriage Proposals (+200)
Trouble with the Russians (+200)
Awkward Around Women (+100)
Unmanly (+100)

Vera - Nomad/Bride, Sing Away The Time, Embroidery, The First is Always The Hardest, Grow Together, Warrior Blood, Archery, Period Wear, A Fine Horse, Pomegranates.

Having Vera be a Mongolian was interesting to say the least, we married and we left her tribe to explore the world. I honestly didn't care about the opinions of others, so most of the time when they caught me doing anything remotely unmasculine I laid in on them with a rant about psychology and the nature of the human mind that was probably a century ahead of the local time period but it bamboozled them until Vera dragged me off.

Also, Russians are universally annoying, but not actually effective enough to seriously inconvenience me.

A relaxing world, a great relief from THAT place.

>Just look at Asura's Wrath.
Excuse me? What part of that is fanfiction?

Everything not based of the General's and Priestess pretty much.

Every single word about mantra levels.

it's theotech that converts spiritual energy into Newtons.

Red made it. Therefore it is garbage.