What the fuck is Ember?

It 1000x out of nothing. I thought it was a pump and dump but it seems people actually are into it?

Wut

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/emberblockchain.
coinexplorer.net/EMB
twitter.com/emberblockchain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Getting shilled on youtube by like 3 or 4 different ppl including Alt Buzz.
Trading on YoBit@ 6 sats rn.
This might be the next verge moonmission.

Not a pump and dump, dev team returned with wickedly delicious news-- basically theyve been improving the infrastructure and will be burn-swapping ember coins after the 1st of the year. basically just upgraded ember protocol to v2.0

I'm getting in the next time a fucking relatively popular crypto youtube channel spits out a fucking coins name...

I have no fucking idea what happened. I regret not buying more when I had the chance though. There was 300k volume with 400k cap at one point though

>It 1000x

I have my coins on Cryptopia. Im fine right?

>6 replies
>No one talking to each other

Looks like a pajeet pnd scam to me boys

That was for (You)

You provided the one response. None of the others. This is a shit show don't put any money into it anyone

You shouldnt,its yobit only and it will dumb after cryptopia fixes its shit

what are you FUDders talking about? I responded directly to his question lol and if you want even more proof, twitter.com/emberblockchain. The devs are pretty active.

Why do you keep saying dumb? I tho it was a typo but you said it again. Its DUMP, fucking normies baka.
Once cryptopia comes back we going to 100 sats. This shit started pumping on cryptopia bc alt buzz shilled it on youtube.

got in for 0.00005 doge, 10m, am I going to make it?

Oniifam get on the times,its dumb now

Also the volume is screwed,cryptopia is full of bagholders

I CANT FUCKING BUY ON CRYPTOPIA SIGN UP FOR NOVA OR COINSMARKETS WTF

lmfaoo who the hell are making these

IT IIIIS A FUCKING PND fucks sake. Ride if you dare but dont come crying if you get crapped on

>can't deposit to Yobit
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

stop with the FUD .

lol actually... there's reason behind it's movement but if you want to believe it's pnd that's cool, it's only 5 sats, who really cares

Yes.

>Only used 30 bucks at 0.000003
I
Just..
Im really going to kill myself if this is the next verge

user, my dear user
i'm sorry to have to tell you this but you are so fucking unbelievably retarded

look at this block explorer:
coinexplorer.net/EMB

there are over 700 BILLION EMB in circulation
the price is pumping on yobit right now because it's not possible to transfer any EMB into the exchange

the moment deposits re-open, hundreds of bagholders will literally race to dump and the entire orderbook will disappear in the first 3 seconds

Im gonna start a youtube channel, buy up every shitcoin and shill the fuck out of em.

or, it's because the development team has returned with full force for this burn-swap and are promptly replying to wallet bugs

That was like week or three ago

>whitepaper - coming soon
always a good sign

lmoa dude... twitter.com/emberblockchain

those are updates from TODAY, the day before that, december 9th and 2nd. These guys are active.

Their github is not.

Even so people with 10x gains will dump it, be ready to release and rebuy later if you feel like it.

They've basically confirmed a huge update is coming on the 1st at this point lmao

be wary of what *everyone* is believing, crypto is known for going the total complete opposite

A team with no face (see the team page) is confirming something. Feels comfy now. And just to make everyone aware, there are no buyers on Yobit, only sellers.

what could go wrong?