Let's get a commissar thread going, dedicated to the moral boosting...

Let's get a commissar thread going, dedicated to the moral boosting, hard working boys and girls of the Imperial Commissariat. Post commissar art, stories, whatever.

Other urls found in this thread:

myreadingmanga.info/coin-rand-inma-no-osasoi-eng/
rotaken.deviantart.com
1d4chan.org/wiki/Colonel-Commissar_Ibram_Gaunt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HERO OF THE IMPERIUM!

In His Name!!!

thank you for this little gem

>not his stinky sidekick that made him be able to fuck wit hchaos

i want to fuck this loyalist

Sauce? Google and iqbd give me nothing.

Would a commissar execute a guardsman for heresy if he finds out the guardsman has sexual lust for the Emperor?

i think he is required to tickle the troopers nipples while they masturbate

>implying that NOT having lust for the Big E wouldn't be heresy

Sauce?

praise the Emperor you sluts

>laspistol
Are those cadets in training?

No, not all Commissars use Bolt Pistols, just whatever can get the job done. In fact, Ciaphas Cain himself used a Laspistol more often than not.

>venerating an icon

>says no for 3 panels
that guy had better get blammed later on. It's painful to see such a lack of discipline.

Ciaphas Cain was one of the first things I read when getting into 40k back in high school, and because of that, commissars were my first (and still somewhat on-going, although behind Inquisitors and Rogue Traders) 40k power fantasy. Hell, my Dark Heresy character is a commissar-turned-acolyte-turned-Inquisitor.

I mean, come on,
>Awesome uniform
>Cool weapons
>Fair amount of authority, but not TOO much
>Cain is a fun character which, of course, is not the standard, but one of the most prominent among the fanbase

aye

fuck you

>that fucking "surprise kit inspection" face

I really want to buy these but Etsy is located in Russia and it's blatantly obvious that every review on his minis is fake copy pasted stuff that a shill put on. At least they don't cost a lot, may buy them and just see if I get lucky, at least they don't cost too much.

myreadingmanga.info/coin-rand-inma-no-osasoi-eng/

This is the end of my Commissar file, unfortunately. I could try to check my other Guard files for Commissars depending on how many people want moarpostan. For the meantime, though, I'm disinclined from continuing because Capcha is getting on my nerves in addition to the timer.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Commissar Yarrick. He is the best commissar.

ah what the hell, I'll post a couple too. Mine are mostly goofy ones but someone might like em.

>TFW your Yarrick bent shrike over his knee and slapped his ass so hard Corax felt it.

this is magical

I think my favorite depiction of a Commissar was in Iron Guard.

I can't remember the character's name offhand, but he'd been a commissar in Catachan regiments before, and ended up with the Mordian Iron Guard as almost a reward for good service, a soft job. He was old, often seeming lost in thought, and battles had grown mixed up in his mind.

But he was sharp as fuck. The moment one of the Iron Guard petty officers starts flagging, he rouses the troops to duty, executes the officer before he can protest, and gives a brief but rousing speech to raise morale before going back to what he was doing before - and it definitely raised morale, not with outright zealotry but with sheer conviction. Calm, composed, utterly collected. He's not buddy buddy with the troopers, but he's not cruel, incompetent. or eager to throw bodies into the bloodbath. He just sticks to his straight and narrow duty and does it well, and he's the commissar I'd want to have if I had a regiment.

I see no heresy in this thread

how about now?

somebody should really update that schola's cpr curriculae

>all Flick's art was recently uploaded to exhen
I know exactly why I have this heresy!

Praise the corgisar.

>instantly executes someone for no good reason.

Sounds like a waste of the Emperor's resources to me.

he was a heretic

Mine is Dead Men Walking. My favorite 40k book, in part because of the commissar character. He was sort of this fatherly figure because, serving with the Krieg, his primary duty was not actually maintaining discipline, but acting as a liaison between the Krieg and other Inperial forces. The man even had a family.

Shame he doesn't make it, like most of the cast

>succubus
>has a penis

That's how succubi work. They're shapeshifters. They collect sperm from human men with their pussies. And then use the stolen sperm to impregnate human women with their penises. That's the reason why you could find pregnant nuns in the convent and why the children looked exactly like the bishop.

You must be new here.

Always thought that was them there incubi.

Don't play a lot of card games. Love you, though.

Wait, that gay!

A succubus with a penis is called an incubus is user's point.

There was a good reason though - the petty officer hadn't been able to react out of fear when the squads he was overseeing were attacked. According to the Commissar, he'd been lax for some time, and executing him was both necessary to motivate the troops, and to eliminate an officer that wasn't able to do his duty. I'd talk more about the scenario, but I don't want to spoil the book, because it is good.

>best type of commissar

In late summer of 2015 i had come into some money and commissioned Ratoken to fulfill my draw thread Veeky Forums request and the very next user that posted request and I'd pay for both.

Well the OPs female commissar was the next request. Nice to see it still floating around and hats off to Rotaken!

rotaken.deviantart.com

You realize that using a bolt pistol to execute a soldier in the middle of a squad will result in a lot of bone shrapnel, right?

Man being a Krieg comissar must be exhausting

>Guardsmen:SirKjornate berserkers spotted at 200 meters
>Captain: Very well, affix bayonets
>Comissar: Do not affix bayonets!

You idiots dont even know that this is gay.

>no tits
>bulge
>tasty man butt

I don't know why you think we wouldn't be able to tell, it's not that complicated.

Other than "Fuck you thats why" how is his claw not deemed techeresy?

I appreciated it, thanks.

Since it was modified to fit his arm, I imagine it also was tweaked by techpriests to make more use of human technology and not be so shitty. Like having an Orkish facade over human engineering.

Or he just gets away with because he's Commissar Yarrick and no one really has the authority to tell him to get fucked, and no one really wants to because no one else can hold back Ghazghkull.

As a morale and advisory political officer, he's unironically one of the best commissars that has ever lived.

>tasty man butt

.........user

It's not too bad. Worked out for me.
It does take like 5 weeks tho. I literally ordered and forgot about it. It took 3 weeka just for an order confirmation.

Nice sculpts tho. Only complaint is that !Eisenhorn is kinda a manlet sculpt and !Jurgen is a fucking giant.

Fuck forgot pic...

>official femmissar model never

>I SWEAR TO THE EMPEROR IF I CATCH ONE OF YOU MORONS CHARGING THE HERETIC BANEBLADE I WILL SHOOT YOU MYSELF! WE ARE FALLING BACK AND THATS AN ORDER DAMMIT

>CUT THEM DOWN TO SIZE MEN

amberly a cute! A CUTE!

but there was one user, remember balloon tits?

My favorite part was when the dark eldar destroyed their only drop ship trapping the men on the planet and he had to keep himself from smiling because things were starting to get fun.

1d4chan.org/wiki/Colonel-Commissar_Ibram_Gaunt