Has anyone ever drawn a Tech-Priest without robes?

Has anyone ever drawn a Tech-Priest without robes?

Sure. I dont have any on hand, but there are several canon pics floating around somewhere.

Without the robes they'd look just like some generic ass dystopian cyborg.

This the robes and gas mask make the aesthetic.

Basically just robots depending how old they are. Or they are an amalgamation of flesh and robotics. Creepy and gross

Doesn't some of the Jim/Hannah art from the agp story times have them in normal Penny's and a hooded shirt? Since they're still mostly human and all?

Oh ffs, a cloak is the same as a robe.

That would be like having a wizard without the pointy hat. Possible, but just wrong.

Cloaks are wide capes and if they cover the front then they need to be belted or clasped. A robe fully covers the front similar to the way a dress or gown would. Those things people call bath robes aren't actually robes, user. They are in fact closer to cloaks without a hood.

Unless they're tech-priestesses, then it's hot and flesh can be replaced by silicone.

>Implying that a female tech priest would care
>Implying that any tech priest still feels such revolting emotions of the flesh such as arousal
>Implying that female tech priests aren't basically indistinguishable from the males because of their robotics, especially when robed.

Veeky Forums still amazes me everytime.

It's a big galaxy and there are canon examples of lewd tech priestesses, just as there are lewd sisters of battle. Sorry.

These tech-priestesses need to be put in a home considering they clearly suffer from mental illness.

Horny robots need love too

hot as Omnissiah's own forge

got you covered

Jesus Christ, man, this is a blue board! Where are the mods??

delete this filth

Ways to convert people to the omminissiah 101

Why not both at the same time? user in one sister thread created Sister Machina of the Order of Rusty Wheel.

Squinting bleary-eyed at the thumbnail I thought it was a picture of General Grievous. Sometimes it's good to be wrong.

>Horny robots need love too
INDEED!