I see a lot of stereotypical sexy sorceresses

I see a lot of stereotypical sexy sorceresses

But why not sexy sorcerers?
Are old bearded men just more appealing or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

pophitz.com/15-of-the-worlds-most-ugly-and-famous/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've actually played a sexy sorcerer, so where are you going with this?

You see what you look for. Chances are you aren't looking hard enough.

For sorcerers you usually want someone old because it makes them look more knowledgeable. It's just that for female characters either they're sexy or they're background characters. Mostly because not even women really care about old/ugly women.

What the everloving fuck are you talking about?

it's cause women sorceresses use magic to enchant their looks, while sorcerers don't give a shit

I just can't accept that he's gone.

Ever watch Howl's Moving Castle?

This too.

Considering cha is there base stat, aren't all sorcerers supposed to be sexy?

I want this meme to end.

Sexiness != physical attractiveness

You should know this user

After looking up the psychology of attractiveness and the mindset of the creators at the time, no, I'm pretty sure that Charisma = Attractiveness. People are just plain nicer to you if you're attractive, and less nice to you if you're ugly. That's not even beta/PuA talk, that's just a proven psychological fact.

Charisma stat encompasses a lot of stuff, though. Going all the way from how you dress and behave to how well you can speak, how nice your voice sounds, and yes, appearance.

I think most games just assume that you'll have an appearance that matches your Cha score. It's easy, but not really accurate. If I had to fix this right now, maybe I'd add merits/flaws to mess up with the score for pure attractivness... but it's not like you use pure atractiveness very often.

I'm glad he's dead and I hope he burns in hell.

You remind me of the baby.

Or you could look at the book, which clearly defines what "Charisma" as a stat entails, which is many things.
You are trying to force a meme on people who already know better, and I wager you know better yourself, but being less a fucktard doesn't get you (you)s.

Enjoy an eternity of torture! You should have let Jesus into your heart instead of Jamal into your ass you degenerate.

pophitz.com/15-of-the-worlds-most-ugly-and-famous/

I just DuckDuckGoed "ugly popular people". As in, people with staggering Charisma who are not at all physically attractive.

"DuckDuckGoed" doesn't quite have the same ring to it as "Googled" does, does it?

Sexy sorcerers turn into barbarians since they use penis-enlarging spells and start bludgeoning people to death with their massive dick

Jesus was a revolutionary and the Romans did right in executing him. They did wrong in not executing Barabbas as well, however. They did wrong in making him a martyr. They should have just hired some slum thug to bash his fucking head in with a rock.

What babe?

Babe with the power

The babe with the power.

Found the fag.

The power?

Women and men are different

A woman with occult powers would naturally use them to make herself as sexy as possible, and maybe rich too

A man with occult powers would use them to get even more powerful

And old and bearded = Power?

lol

>tfw you fugged a girl early in life and then went 15 years without

I just want to be a powerful wizard.

We, as a species, have evolved with vision and physique as an indicator of status.

Magic in most works of fiction is based around knowledge.
The older the wizard appears, the more grand is their seeming.

Or at least past the 50-60 range.

Matt Mercer makes a pretty sexy sorcerer...

Then again I just wanna fuck Matt Mercer

This. In educational circles appearance is a major factor. And men tend to dominate in such environments. Age garners respect.

Women are more subtle.

>not being a DILF-Wizard
girls go crazy for that daddy shit yo

>Half of this list is actually insanely attractive
>One quarter of this list are people who are richly talented in a way that has little to do with charisma
>The final quarter of this are "literally who?" tier people who were attractive 50 years ago and washed up now
Yeah, you might want to go through your own list before posting "evidence".

Why on earth would you want to fuck someone who regularly puts up with Marisha on purpose?

>wizard turns self young and handsome for a fling or two
>reverts back to elderly form and continues to teach abjuration

Cuz he's fuckin hot what's his discount Victoria's Secret model fiance have to do with it

>what's his discount Victoria's Secret model fiance have to do with it
I mean, I try not to mate with people who date the mentally ill. Kinda implies poor mental capabilities and inferior children.

Who said anything about dating? I just wanna fuck him

Reread, speedreader kun. I said Mate him, not date him.

Men are agents, women are objects. And agent is impressive by what he does, an object is impressive by how she looks

Who said anything about mating? I'm a dude, I just wanna slip my dagger into his bag of holding dammit

SEXIST

Wizards can't be gay. Wizards are also virgins. Stop breaking the rules.

Explain Dumbledore

He's been curious for nearly a century. That's all.

Gay and virgin are not mutually exclusive.

Gays don't lose their virginities, technically speaking. It has to involve the other sex.

Therefore all wizards are gay, for pragmatic reasons. They're still virgins and retain their magical powers.

Magic tends to require you to dedicate yourself wholly to it, leaving little time for appearances.
Also men tend to care less about their own appearance than women so if they could use magic to alter their looks they most likely wouldn't bother unless they had to.

The obvious reason would be that most people aren't attracted to elderly women but find elderly men scholarly.

For old (female) magic users just look at a stereotypical Witches.

I can only imagine how bigby's clenched fist came into being then. Must be some wild wizard orgies.

>talks about supporting Jesus
>Put a japanese meme
>Doesnt know that Japan purged their christians

But he's not a sorcerer he's the goblin king.