Reply or this creature kills your mom tonight

Are LINK, ICX and REQ just the most shilled shitcoins here by Pajeet..
or is there actually a future for those coins? Thinking of buying them but scared of holding bags when I do. Thoughts bois.

He's not stealing my letters s.o.b.

Buy XRB you fucking faggot

None of those 3 are like the other.

ICX is serious business, just look up some articles on how many partnerships they have and note that it is not even on any Korean exchanges yet.

REQ is Y-combinator backed and has great use cases and is for sure undervalued. Not much in terms of partnerships yet but also good.

I can't speak for LINK.

ICX and REQ have a future. LINK is a meme.

DYOR faggot, and fuck karbonkel too!

Go all in on ICX rn if you don't hate money.
LINK is a meme.

Don't buy LINK.

People still think LINK is not a meme.

ICX and REQ are fine tho.

why

I was going to buy link because of the memes, glad I did not.
Also fuk u

Fuck you.

ICX is fine, Link is meme, dunno about Req

>REQ literally undervalued by at least 500%
>ICX did little to no research on it, seemed ok. Did quite a run in the recent past
>LINK top kek. literally 1 developer that claims to have solved an issue no other team, no matter how prestigeous, could solve. biz just loves LINK because they can "explain" it in a single meme picture

LINK is a meme. Please op don't fall for it.

REQ is one of the best 2018 holds

LINK is a meme

ICX is good, main-net launch 1/24/18

pls don't kill mom ;_;

Icx is pretty good but rest are shitcoins, no bank is going to use link and there is paypal so req is useless

Samefag.

>Reply or this creature kills your mom tonight

my fucking sides ::D

this shit right here.
ICX is fucking solid long term, just look at what the finished product will be. The true test will be mainnet launch, and token exchange. If either of those things are fucked up it's time to jump shit immediately. But I'm holding till then with comfy hands. It's bleeding sure, but slowly. Some whale decided to move his stack to another shitcoin, it will stabilize soon. Next two to three weeks will probably test a lot of peoples hand strength.

Link is a meme. HOWEVER, it is held by the strongest of hands. Link will hit a dollar, I am willing to bet on this. Req is very good also

kek

Not to mention, this shit mooned hard a cpl days ago. it's settling into the new price range at $5.

hello sirs u be verry rich if u buy link ;)

So after reading all this comments you should probably get that you are on Veeky Forums.

Buy Link
Consider to buy REQ
Do not buy ICX

ETH OMISE GO WALTONCHAIN were also memes btw

no link is the biggest meme there is

Your comment is the opposite of what literally everybody else said here. Why do you like LINK so much?

KANKERKARBONKEL

because this:

KARBONKEL

>can explain in a single picture
Better believe we can. Buy or dont, I'm tired of shilling. I'll see you anons q4 2018

You should get banned faggot.

Icx dunno. Req and link are solid 6+ month holds. They should hold value with the market over the next 6 months and eventually moon. Req in 6 months most likely and link within 6-18 months.

is that a muppet?

They are shit pump coins that got a lot of attention. You gotta get them prepump. Join groups. daxx and cmpco are this weekend

ICX > REQ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LINK

kys

LINK is garbage, buy it if you want to stay POOR.

Into the trash it goes.
LINK don't seem reliable.
Can't speak for other.

Link has a big chance of being 100$ eoy 2018

no kill pls