How would you roleplay a generic anime heroine in an RPG?

How would you roleplay a generic anime heroine in an RPG?

>middle-of-the-pack in terms of age and body type, relative to the other characters
>cheerful and hard-working, usually smiling
>charming and popular with people around her
>just a bit ditzy
>clumsy, both physically and socially, except when fighting and singing/dancing
>naïve, insecure, emotionally vulnerable, doubtful about the future
>frequently the one to lift her friends' spirits
>"I will work hard and do my best, everyone!"

What would you do other than play a charismatic quasi-support character with the personality above?

Would you be fine with this kind of character in the party? Would you like it?

Depends entirely on your group. Mine wouldn't bat an eye, because we don't mind anime-influences. Some people spaz out over that sort of thing.

If your DM and group are fine with an anime heroine, just invoke tons of anime tropes.

As long as:
A: Shit doesn't get ridiculous when uncalled for.
B: You don't start handing me pages of unique abilities you have
C: I can't find your character after a 5 minute internet safari
D: Your backstory doesn't make me reshape the world beyond putting a bullet point on the map or three
E: Your character isn't creepy
F: You don't tantrum when it dies to something reasonable
G: The rest of the table doesn't sperg out (not exactly in your control)
You're fine.

Beyond this, if you
A: Are actually invested in this character
B: Are willing to make your character do what is needed, rather than bitch when the game doesn't warp to them
C: Are an intelligent user of "counts as"
D: Contribute to the game rather than further your own story at all costs
I'm actually happy to have you.

I hope that you will find new and amusing was to look at your basic concept, but that is just icing.

A collection of tropes is not a character. Playing one shows only that you're attracted to the idea of anime tropes and are fulfilling some sort of Magical Realm, even if it's not a sexual fetish one.

So to answer your question, no, I wouldn't personally be fine with it. I wouldn't vehemently HATE it, but I;d still be annoyed and would still rather play with a real character instead of someone's "KAWAII DESU UGUU XD" anime fetish.

If you're still super insistent, probably go with a Bard of some kind. They're cheerleaders if Cheerleaders actually helped you fight better instead of just shaking their asses at you. I mean, they do that too, but (at least in DnD) it helps everyone fight better.

>some sort of Magical Realm, even if it's not a sexual fetish one
No. I am not going to stand by and let this term undergo this kind of loaded semantic drift. You're trying to make "liking things" be a fucking crime. Go fuck yourself with a rake.

"Magical Realm" has come to mean trying to insert something into the game to the annoyance or discomfort of other players. "Liking it" isn't the crime. Making everyone else at the table sit through your awkward fanboy'isms is.

>Missing the point this hard.

Look. I like Splatoon. I fucking love Splatoon. I love my cartoony babby console shooter game that's not even a real mans hardcore military shooter.

I'm not gonna sit at the DnD table though and ask the DM if I can make a Splattershot weapon from crossbow and acid, or to include my half-squid gnome race, or to make mechanics for ink-swimming for the druid. There is a time and a place for that, and the game table isn't it. If I start sperging out about it there, everyone at the table has a right to tell me I'm being an obnoxious That Guy. The fact that I'm "liking something" has nothing to do with the point. Fuck... the lengths people will go to to defend their MAGICAL REALMS is ridiculous.

That's not what "magical realm" even means.

Do you know the definition of 'Magical Realm'?

Unless he's planning to have the squid-kid ravaged.

Who wouldn't?

> Give her a cliche personality. Genki/ kuudere/ dandere/ rude action girl/ [Yamato] nadeshiko. Or don't.
> Her emotions are hypertrofied (unless she's a kuudere)
> Give her one/ more/ none of these attributes: pettanko, "Christmas cake", wears glasses (meganekko).

> has come to mean
For whom? For you personally? Is stripping all words of their meaning some sort of magical realm for you?

I love how many butthurt magical realmers are pulling the "THAT'S NOT TECHNICALLY THE DEFINITION!" card.
Assuming it's not the same butthurt poster same-fagging.

>is proud of his idiocy
>waaa same poster
I weep for the future of Veeky Forums

You just have to be funny and give everybody a good time, user...

This thread needs more magical girls.

>I love how many butthurt magical realmers are pulling the "THAT'S NOT TECHNICALLY THE DEFINITION!" card.
We're not magical realmers, we're annoyed at words or phrases used incorrectly!

Geez, user, you're a real prognosticator, aren't you?

The fuck is wrong with her legs? Does she have a bone disorder?

Why do people keep associating Splatoon with magical realm?

Stop being a fiddling squid diddler!

>generic anime heroine

I'd rather play an above-average or superior one

My aniki!

>How would you
I wouldn't.

>knowing all these terms
Stop it. Get some help.

> posting "le ebin" meme
After you, sir. After you.

Stop trying to change definitions to suit your own selfish being-offended fetish.

>middle-of-the-pack in terms of age and body type, relative to the other characters

But, the best heroines tend to go towards one extreme or the other.

>Make a Bard in 5e
>Female Orphan whose powers was awakened by a talking bird
>At first just a friend of all living things, and hated killing when it wasn't necessary (thankfully meshed well with the Fighter and Paladin who had much of the same attitude, and the Rogue didn't give a shit about what we did)
>all the summons, as well as Disguise self to avoid people knowing (too easily) who she is when she fights
>Power of friendship talks when she casts buffs or when she grants inspiration

The table loves the character and thinks it is the best one I have played so far. The funny thing was that it was meant as a joke. We started at level 5, and was originally meant as a 3 game campaign, but GM decided to continue the story.

I also genuinely think that people haven't realized this is just the typical magical girl bullshit. Or maybe I walked straight into their magical realm, and they are really good at hiding it.

I even tried to reroll once, because the character died and revives wasn't available at the time. I was given an NPC character instead, for 4 sessions, as the entire campaign got derailed to revive her. People refuses to let the character die for some reason.

>inigomontoya.jpg

I got help. I'm not a meme man anymore.
Are you getting help?

The same reason certain retards have begun using the word "cuck" everywhere.

Because they have the same level of intelligence as a rock, and are too shit at formulating a proper sentence. Instead, they throw in buzzwords at random, hoping the meme status of the words will earn them praising replies.

Best you can do is not bother replying. Their severe autism will make them go away, if they get ignored for long enough.

The fuck you saying. Trying to insert Splatoon into a campaign is pretty autistic and probably not exactly tone friend, but it's not a Magical Realm. It's fetishy/sexual by definition, you retard. It's not that it's "close but not quite", it's that you completely miss the shot.

I was never a weeaboo and therefore never needed help about it. Learn to tell a weeb from an otaku, my friend, and don't call an otaku a weeb. And don't be an anime hater - they're worse than weebs.

I don't care who's who, I'm hitting everyone in the entire conversation. This is the source of the term 'magical realm'.
It's always been about inserting fetishes into games.