Kucoin will not wait for you

Kucoin Shares are actively blowing up, check their charts. Still early in the bull run. They have announced multiple maintenance updates regarding the huge influx of new users.

Binance is already huge, but still growing. Think of BNB as just a way to save fees and a proxy for binance's growth.

Kucoin should approach Binance in volume, and has a better token model. They provide dividends based off their profit and in the coins they traded in proportionally.

BONUS REASONS TO INVEST IN KUCOIN SHARES

great UI
great customer service
Trading View Charts
NEO pairs!
NEO ICOs! Noone else has this shit
Raiblocks is coming and will bring HUGE demand. Everyones been waiting for them to get off shit exchanges and Kucoin is their first non-shit exchange. Raiblocks may dump, but that doesn't mean Kucoin won't benefit from it. Think about that, even coins dumping will earn you profit by holding Kucoin.
With Etherdelta being hacked, shady in general, and much harder to use, Kucoin is becoming the defacto spot for early ICO exchange listings.

Other urls found in this thread:

gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you found this helpful, please use my code when signing up: E49pem

Thank you anons, but if you buy now, you'll be thanking me

Realistically, what do you think the price of Cuckshares may become if they had succes? 1.87$ seems highish to me already

>SPECULATING A DIVIDEND COIN
HOHOHO HOLY SHIT, YOU PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY THE DUMBEST FUCKS I'VE EVER SEEN YOU KNOW YOU CAN CALCULATE SHARE VALUE FROM DIVIDENDS RIGHT?

Seriously though, neck yourself if you think kucoin is a good investment at its current price, its volume is high because of some random shitcoin BNTY pump, you need to look at its moving average.

Also fuck off with pajeet referral shit.

the only rational post in a sea of literal pajeet shit

Aren't they dropping the percentage of fees distributed to shareholders? Mid 2018 it goes down.

I still can't register on their site, the verification email never comes. Yes I checked spam/junk.

About the dividend; the kucoin whitepaper says:

>To improve user involvement and exchage vitality, Kucoin is going to award incentive bonus, which equals to 50% of the
total trading fees charged by the platform, to users who hold KCS in their accounts. Please note that this award proportion
could be adjusted based on the actual situation in the future.

What are the chances they cuck holders out of the fees?

I'm guessing not until the founders are allowed to sell their own kcs, which is September 2.

So hold until then? If it reaches binance volume, 1000 tokens would net about $1.2k a month in dividends.

Bought KCS, feeling /comfy/

If anyone still has some doubts I recommend you read this:
gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979

>gist.github.com/KoreanWhale/69073f95045e2822553c247d8ca77979
>living a cheap life that you can pay for by earning 3k$/month in dividends

Why set your goals so low?

I don't need sport cars or bimbo whores

Even a nice house costs some cash to maintain
But to each their own

Actually, it's not purely a dividend coin.
For each coin you get a reduction in trade fees.
What this means is as it gets bigger, whales will want to buy this coin simply to save costs on fees.

I just want to be able to be left alone and play vidya all day

You don't need to get rich for that, just file for autism bucks
Why do you even bother lol

well BNB is at 10 right now and is going to skyrocket once they burn tokens this quarter.

Similar story with KCS, their adoption is just starting, the dividends will only grow, and they use 10% of the profit to burn tokens. You make money in dividends while the coins go up. If their volume even comes to 1/5th of binance, their coin price will grow considerably. binance has 70x the volume of kucoin.

some back of the napkin math shows if they grow to make that ratio only 1/5, they will grow 14x, and thats 40% of that growth that goes back to token holders, PLUS the burning effect of reducing up to 50% over the next few years.

Kucoin won't be overnight, but its a safe hold and 5-10x in only a few months.

>tfw so poor that being able to buy a nice motorcycle is "making it" for me

Remembwe kids. Never buy something thats already spiked up and high.

isnt a dividend coin the most tangible investment right now compared to all the vaporware out there?

Kucoin is pumped right now yes, but zoom out and you'll see its not even at its all time high in satoshi/ethersatoshis.

Also, they are adding new coins like wildfire. they're adding raiblocks. and this referral program is self fulfilling.

Lets be honest and compare them to other exchanges: bittrex has gone to shit and is only for P&Ds now, they also can't handle the volume and steal people's money.

Kucoin doesn't even make you register/kyc etc!!!!!

Binance is awesome, and thats why kucoin is copying them but doing it even better.

What else is there? coinbase has 4 fucking coins and thats me being generous including bitcoin cash.

Korean exchanges most people cant sign up for and they have limited coins too.

Kucoin is perfect for the biztards trying to get in early. why dont you go back to holding ETH and hoping for another 2x in 6 months, we'll be over here getting that growth in pure dividends while 10xing our KCS investment.

>Kucoin Shares
sounds like a tax nightmare

I would get comfy if this exchange would let me fucking login, been waiting for 2 hours now

why tf is prl not dumping more right now

LMAO I had 15 of them I got for free

kucoin doesnt even do KYC/registration. You can happily get your dividends, change them to ether or whatever, send them to coinbase or wherever you cash out, and just pay taxes on the coinbase registered gains.

Im not too worried about tax policies bc they can't enforce all of them. If you report the cash you take out correctly, it will be fine. Is the IRS about to turn into blockchain experts and begin sorting through billions of trades across thousands of coins and exchanges? Yea fucking right, one audit will take them an eternity and they'll redo the tax code

i'll probablly go to jail if i cant declare where my pile of cash went, financial crimes are treated more seriously than murder in my country

have dividends started btw? thought about maybe buying in now and selling when the dividend project starts

yes dividends are actively paid out (daily I think)

I've only been in since ~1.50 and have some.

if you actually pay taxes the IRS wont even bother digging into specifics. They go after people with huge sums of cash that aren't being reported at all. I also believe if you dont sell your dividend tokens they won't count as a taxable event. and when you sell you'll have easy records for them from the exchange.

You also have till 2019 to even worry about this shit. Make a million dollars from now to then and worry about it later how to report for taxes.

Or maybe we'll never even have to cash out and cryptocurrency will just be stable money, thats the real dream right?

i already have to report and tax every single crypto to crypto trade, mining is taxed at 70%, and there is a 20% dividends tax on stocks and i bet they would apply the same to crypto which would mean i would have to calculate 20% taxes on literally hundreds of shitcoins at various different valuations every single day on kucoin

how would they know your money is even on kucoin or that you own KCS?

also this crypto to crypto trading will get reversed, that shit is unsustainable for everyone. or software will come out to make it easy if its not. Pay an accountant with the hundreds of thousands of dollars you can make is another option. Thats my plan, make enough money where money will solve my problems. Think BIG man, not like a poor person. paying taxes is a good thing, it means youre making money

>buying a dividend coin when the Kuckcoin owners have openly said they will reduce the already paltry dividends from your 50% share to 15% in the future and already have this planned so any growth in dividend will be nullified to be more profits for your Chinese overlords
>buying a dividend coin when the Kuckcoin owners literally have the power to end the dividend share anytime they want to get more profits for themselves
>buying Kuckcoin when you can go to their dividend calculator and right now and see your whopping 0.05 cent daily dividend from holding 10k kuckcoin

LOL

my country hates crypto, corporations dealing in crypto cannot even get corporate bank accounts set up because 3 out of the 4 big banks flat out refuse to take them as customers

>how would they know your money is even on kucoin or that you own KCS?
They would know if i moved sizeable amount to kcs cause im gonna have to declare any transaction or they'll probably van me. I'm not worried about the tax amounts but rather about the hours and hours and hours of work on calculating the tax on hundreds of shitcoins at various valuations being given to me 365 days per day.

It's Sweden btw, someone has to pay for abdullah's rape crusade you know

how will they be able to compete with binance if they do the things you just said?

the dividends are a percentage of the volume, so if the volume skyrockets of course they'll lower the % but the flat payout will rise

Wanna sign up use just this referral 1f6yf