Whomst has been accumulating for the pump?

my body is ready.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cXg4Re
discord.gg/a62tMKr
discord.gg/Za58p27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mine too... this will be the greatest pump of the 2k17

people are still in this shitcoin?

Doubting that there will be 1.. Its fucking 800 sats this is not looking good.

more than it was a week ago... what's not looking good? the most manipulated coin in the history.

>he’s still holding xvg

how do i buy this coin

So why is it dumping right now? McAfee chaos? Could be good time to pick some up cheap

Have your read the white paper? This is vapourware with some nice PS skills.

people on facebook have been pumping this shit wtf

10m from 48sats
sold 5m at 1800sats
5m will sit and rot

By the time it pumps again, you could be 10xing your portfolio by dumping the bags now

People who think this won’t be over a dollar in the next 3 months are low IQ.
I’m strapped in, let’s drop to 600 so I can scoop more.
We are about to make history here.

HAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK

c r a w l i n g

Honest question
Why are you guys taking such a risk by still holding for a 2x at best? It'll never overcome moneros privacy

New video uploading now! As you can see he is a fine class nuwhale with fiji water.

The same monero that has been dropping IP addresses with an unlimited supply ?

hahahahahhahahahhahaha

I bought at 1200 sats yesterday

You're newfag is showing.
It was worth 57 satoshis about 15 days ago. Think about what you've done.

You're pajeet is showing

Hodling? I'm buying bitch. verge is monroe 2.0 and will be close 2018 over 5 dollars.

I will probably go in at 700

>being this new

>im buying bitch
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I will give 10$ of an altcoin of your choice to anyone who can explain to me how XVG's privacy algorythm is any different than using Bitcoin+Tor

Pro tip, you cant because it isnt

All you normies are buying vaporware and im laughing at you

below 800 sat.

lol nice pump

how many of you morons are getting burned here?

You guys were just joking right? You didn't go all in on this shitcoin did you?

Follow the chat for the next pump! (24k+ users)

discord.gg/cXg4Re

kek I hope nobody actually bought this vaporware

Yea, I was thinking about getting it at maybe 750 or so, but naaaah, too dangerous, liable to get burned bad bad, even though previously made a killing riding the pnd's.
oh god, this isn't big pump group with that poo retard who robs everyone is it?

you literally can't catch the falling knife. it is just gambling. if you are interested buy when the downtrend is over. and it may literally be a -75% from ATH.

look on the bright side, you only have 4 more sleepless days and nights...after that your fate with verge will be known

people still giving verge the benefit of the doubt DESERVE TO LOSE IT ALL

don't say people didn't warn you about verge

the anonymous storage of value? LMAO

Even then, maybe the doge dark scam is up and they pumped it for all it was worth.

lol retards this will never recover, it was the best orchestrated pnd of 2017 i'll give you that, but nothing more

there are privacy coins that have PhD cryptographers working on them, built on real anonymity centric protocols

this is a rebranded dogecoin clone you morons, at least dogecoin pumps every now and then because it's a good meme but these bags are only going to get heavier

join this discord for insightful crypto discourse + PND tmrw ;)

discord.gg/a62tMKr

12 hours user.....

discord.gg/Za58p27

i'm sure there are lots of people that have pretty much invested a lot more than they should have in this piece of trash, and are understandably really, really pissed off. Nobody likes to be scammed. i'd be scared to be the verge "front man" right now. if i was the verge "front man", I'd shut the f up and move out of the country.

kek

i would love to laugh at all the people who bought into this shitcoin....but i'm just flabbergasted that it ever pumped as hard as it did. i really can't say anything, because some people made a lot of money on it.

i'm all in. this coin has been dumped hard for whales to accumulate low-cost XVG leading up to big announcement anticipation.

Some people made insane money. Someone in an OP from earlier today linked an archived thread from Dec 10th that claimed that the pump was ramping up within the upcoming days, turned out it was legit.

It was the perfect storm for a massive pump and dump designed to exploit newfag money when you think about it.

yeah, you just hope that the people that bought in the .20's had already gotten stopped out and that the people that are "hodling" now are the ones that bought really low and are just seeing diminishing profit as opposed to big time losses.
But sadly I think the people that are "hodling" now are the ones that bought in the .20's, and are still in denial of getting scammed. Now they're just hoping for a miracle.

yeah it's still getting shilled across some pnd groups. I think a lot of them are left holding bags. Daxx will be next once they dump their bags on normies

lol people are still trying to get help with transferring their XVG to the Verge broken wallet

don't worry, it will cost the hackers more to steal your soon-to-be worthless XVGs

sold my 8600 trx and bought 2.4k of this at 795, praying to go up.

this coin may or may not crash, but it shall rise again. never question the power of dogecoin.

Go back to bragging about all the heroin you bought with Monero, you worthless junkey.

enjoy your 6 sats, hop into ZClassic where you can make some real money, you sick ass whale

Its ogre. I 've lost enough.

I bought in at 6 cents, so I’m still up, but it’s killing me to see my gains evaporate.