Playing role-playing-games on a plane

>Playing role-playing-games on a plane

Should this be allowed?

Why would it be disallowed?

Just sit together and do it at a reasonable volume? I don't see what they could do to stop you.

4 men gathered in a single area in an aircraft is obv. terrorism.

T. American

>Why would it be disallowed?

Yelling things like "ok, I attempt to slit his throat" freaks people out on planes.

>dice keep rolling away under seats and into the isle

What designates acceptable public places to play RPGs?

I've played at conventions and in college Rec rooms, but aside from that, it's always just been at someone's home or apartment.

We've talked about playing in a diner, but I'm not sure how practical that would be.

>playing in a movie theatre

Things to consider:
You make noise and may annoy others.
Others make noise and may annoy you.
How much room do you take up to play your games? Is this fair considering what other people get?
How long do you have to stay to play your game? Is this fair considering what other people get?

So, example, in my place the library has a bunch of small 'meeting rooms' that people (with a library membership) can use for pretty much anything. People usually use it to play video games, watch movies together or do uni projects.

We wont disturb anybody in this room, and we wont be disturbed. I don't think it'd be out of order for us to use the room for 5-6 hours, for entertainment.

On the other hand, at a typical diner you will disturb the other guests, they will disturb you, you might need a larger table than your person-count justifies, and the time you will spend there is totally out of proportion compared to the normal customer.

Prison is an acceptable place

>the time you will spend there is totally out of proportion compared to the normal customer.

If you're constantly ordering food/drinks, that may not be a problem. Ordering stuff like pancakes or waffles every hour or so and snacking on those would probably be okay if the diner was otherwise not busy.

Remember guys this campaign takes place in a desert setting so don't forget to wear turbans or face scarves and shout random Arabic to really get into the mood!

>eating an entire plate of junk every hour

Bro I'm trying to get aesthetic not fat and pathetic. Maybe scrambled eggs for protein and bulking might work.

It's a pain to roll a dame for a role playing game on a plane when there's no level plane to roll your role for your game on a plane. Even on a train your will will wane when you try to entertain with a campaign through Spain, so abstain from playing a role playing game on a train or a plane, it's all in vain.

Why would a terrorist on a plane narrate their own actions?

Fire rhymes dawg

>Why would a terrorist on a plane narrate their own actions?

Self-motivation can take strange forms.

You mean your local kinoplex doesn't have gaming tables set up? I mean, they're mostly empty because few gamers own falcons or pass mandatory penis inspection, but still.

Underrated - 10/10 would play Delta Green with

Maybe if getting caught was part of his plan.

They do play D&D in prison though.

it should be forbidden, the only thing that keeps planes from crashing into the ground is everyone holding onto the armrests for dear life and clinching their butt-cheeks together like there is no tomorrow.
playing an RPG distracts a passenger from that important duty.

Elaborate.

you're a big guy

Dice are contraband in prison due to gambling, and your group can't be too conspicuous because grouping up for long periods/huddling around something is both suspicious and not allowed due to possible gang activity, but you are allowed to have RPG books in prison.

So as long as you can get a small or discreet gathering, and find a way to substitute the RNG, such as with paper chits, you can play Veeky Forums's in prison.

Depends heavily on the prison system. Michigan for example bans all RPG books.