Shill me

Shill me on your lowest market cap but promising shitcoins

I want to be in on the next verge

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/a62tMKr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, the exchanges are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders. Buy Kucoin Shares and you can invest in an exchange, reaping large profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a

thanks I'm looking into it

this is actually solid advice IMO

electroneum

MOD.

It’s the best IoT/blockchain/supply chain coin with the lowest market cap. The CEO has been silent and is waiting for the perfect moment to light the fuse.

way too big market cap for this exercise

also, does anyone recommend a wallet or convenient and safe way to hold like 10 different micro shitcoins

Po.et. This shit has the ability to fix YouTube and the bullshit that is false DMCA claims and copyright fuckery, This is going to be huge.

market cap too big for this exercise

tiny shit like verge used to be

Pfr.

It currently costs 3 cent.

It allows you to cash out of crypto.

It's gonna be big.

unironically doge

embercoin is the next verge, strap in

ITNS, PASC, BNTY

ya coins of this size

Coss
Odn

thanks, keep em coming

looking for market cap around 100k and on cryptopia and not complete shit

substratum

Colx: pivx lite with 10-20m market cap. Pos, masternode roi 87.5%, has a good wallet. White paper coming January, coin burn in 10 hours and cryptopia listing In January as well.

It’s a pajeet coin but you can make some good gains in a short time.

LGD

possible trx pNd tmrw. get in

discord.gg/a62tMKr

100 to 300k market cap coins on cryptopia

the roadman streches really far. its a great project but is it a great mid-term investment? It will take a while until the product is finished. what do you think?

Gotta second COSS. UI refresh drop any day now.