Chainlink: 1 Billion supply / $0.52
Litecoin: 84 Million supply / $270
Monero: 18.4 Million supply / $388
Ethereum: 96 MIllion supply / $755
Bitcoin: 21 Million supply / $16100

Stellar Lumens: 227 Million supply.
How high will it go?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@anthony_barker/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6
youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/51143/000104746917001061/a2230222z10-k.htm
youtu.be/hPi8RTXrR9k
emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/
discord.gg/7Cjzc9p
discord.gg/USV36RY
discord.gg/vNGsENy
discord.gg/2cdm62j
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If it gets to same market cap as BTC today (very, very likely), you’re looking at $1,000. It’s currently around 20 cents. This is the coin that will make the millionaires of tomorrow.

stellar has 17 billion circulating coins, what do you mean??

Moon mission trifecta is prepping. We'll get a major announcement from the devs or a partner. Then there will be a Teeka pump. Then there will be a McAfee pump. The order might be different than what I posted, but both Teeka and John have insider info that they are going to use to make them a ton of money. You don't need to be with them to join in, just need to be able to see the clues

how about you pajeets try to look at the products itself, it's ripple's shadow.

That doesnt account for the parabolic deflationary algorithm.

>pajeets
Cool meme fellow 12 year old

medium.com/@anthony_barker/tempo-powered-by-the-stellar-network-has-been-selected-to-join-the-tokyo-government-blockchain-76d6035af7a6

It's about to go parabolic

Triggered pajeet detected.

Fuck off Linkie Pajeet
I ain't into garbage or shitting on streets.

If you look at Paypal/Amex/Alipay and the stunt that Ripple pulled a few weeks back
despite its market cap, it could hit >$100.

But its practical ceiling is $1000. It will never go beyond that not unless it wants to be economically-viable and not another BTC/LTC.

There's not a single indian on the dev team you lil memer. Go repeat your memes somewhere else you cool kid

New ATH soon?

Go poo in the street pajeet.

If this shit was 1000 dollars I would be getting my dick sucked by 10 women at once

If this shit hit 10 I would never have to work a day in my life again.

only hodling 70 bags
>if it hits 10 ill be able to afford a bus ticket to another state

No one is gonna suck your tiny pajeet dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I still don't understand Ripple's value. You need to burn 20 to open an address..

top text
bottom text

>ripple
Thats not what this thread is about, fuck outta here pajeet

Ehm.. no.. you don't... a parity of BTC's current Mcap is 11 dollars

This meme is a picture of me losing $100 and it will haunt me always

PRICED IN

Good cause I want to get into Lumens, I think this is one of those coins that will be around and I need something stable in this weird ass industry

This

I see it maxing out at 40-50 bucks a lumen. Still Lamboland for most of us.

Looks to me like a cup and handle is forming on the 1H chart. I don't believe in TA; but enough people do to make a difference

I'd gladly take that and I only have 200. I mean shit, that's still at least a uses Impala. It's not the bus!

Lol poo in the loo

>50USD/1XLM
>only enough for me to buy a used motorcycle if I hodl 70

Holy shit, I have 70% of my shit in stellar lumens atm, I have 5500, that money took me like 6 months to get, if this shoots up, I have fucking made it

if this hits 2 dollars we are fucking rich

Unless there is a burn mechanism you're deluded to think this will ever reach >$10.

Feel free to screencap

That would mean 400B market cap. Very very very unlikely. 10 bucks more likely.

I mean it could but then btc would be like $100-200k. So it may be 2 years.

Last thing I know IBM was talking about 20$ in mid 2018 so

Each transaction burns 0.00001 lumens... but yeah, needs to be used a lot for that to have any impact

>The base fee is currently set to .00001 XLM—a fraction of a fraction of a penny. The sender of the transaction incurs the fee.

>No one profits from the base fee. The ledger collects the fees and redistributes them in the process of inflation.

stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/

My dick is more solid than snake if thats true

This is the only time IBM has mentioned Stellar / blockchain in their investment documents. End of FY 2016.

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/51143/000104746917001061/a2230222z10-k.htm

So it's all literally just a pajeet memecoin?

my boner is gone, give it back

Not necessarily (nice quads and double dubs)

It just seems that HyperLedger is not necessarily IBMs, but if you watch their video, it says they have a $4 BILLION stake in a computing function related to it.

youtu.be/hPi8RTXrR9k

Jesus people do some reading before you FUD

emptybucket.co.uk/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-stellar-lumens-according-to-ibm/

>Interview with CTO and Blockchain Leader for IBM

>Stellar Lumens (XLM / STR) is already active and being used in very practical ways. Volume will only increase as more partnerships are announced. Results will be seen very soon – Q1 2018.

Shhh...
Let me continue accumulating in peace.
These weak-handed betas do not deserve Stellar gains

This why this crypto market makes no sense right now. These idiots can't even do a proper research and believe in everything they read in Veeky Forums. Hopefully they will lose all their money.

how the fuck do you even get this

i linked his video you dumb kike

>Fat manlets upset chad thundercock gets other people to do his research for him

fud me, how can this fail?

That Asian lady literally smiled

We're gonna be fucking rich boys

discord.gg/7Cjzc9p join and get in on pumping and dumping tomorrow morning.

What does fud mean?

when a coin is fud it means you need to sell or you'll take a huge loss

Fear Uncertainty Doubt

Google it, often used as ”anti-marketing” but sometimes legit reasons

fear uncertainty or doubt

Wakey snakey

>bought at 1465 sats
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Source

Nice projection retard

t. Rakesh

AAAAAA KOREA PLEASE STOP DADDY NO

fuk ur dad

t.manlet

Looks like there's about to be a nice discount on lumens if anyone was thinking about jumping in

binance my dude

d-did i miss the dip

t.manlet

Yes ya did

always tomorrow

It's a HODL for sure, will take awhile but it'll get there imo.

If you're looking for something more short term check out this discord, their calls have all been realized, massive gains if you follow them.

discord.gg/USV36RY

fuck off, pajeet

discord.gg/vNGsENy come discuss, pumps about to happen for easy profits

This or Tron? Red pill me boys

Xlm goy

Kraken

When do you predict gains?

$1,000 would need a 100 TRILLION dollar market cap. Face it, this rocket only goes sideways.

you're acting like thats impossible gayboy

The entire crypto market is ~550 billion. Yeah, it's impossible faglord

Name a more stable coin/token over the last month. I’ll wait. This alone should pique your interest. It’s got stability in a fucking rollercoaster market. I’m giddy about this one. I’m pouring everything in it. In fact, cashed out all of my BTC at 17k into this. Why not? It’s not going to crash, and the potential is huge. I feel safer in Stellar than BTC atm. Besides, fuck those transfer fees. I have ominous feelings about btc. I may be wrong and pink wojacking my ass into a whiskey bottle but who knows for sure

The entire crypto market has grown 30x+ in since Jan 1st 2017 shit brick.

100 trillion user. let it go. it's not happening.

I was using a bot to trade, and turned it off since it was shit. I now unintentionally have accumulated 15k XLM by mistake. Best mistake of my life.

i'll be back when it's 100 trillion fag

all in at 0.002900 eth how'd i do?

>i'll be back when it's 1000 bajillion gazillion fag

ahhhahahahahaha my fucking sides!

I happen to agree with you completely. BTC @ 17k is a good time to cash out. Of course, we do not know the future, but I would take my bags, and run, just like you did.

XLM will be huge, though it might take another 6 months to a year for it to really start flexing its muscles.

the highest I see it going is $20 bucks, and thats 2-3 years away

can I make an ICO using Ripple?

>ITT Ripple bag hodlers BTFO

>Bithumb releases Stellar XLM on its exchange
>Q2 2018

YEEEEEEEE KOREA

lmao true

feeling very comfy, I bought in at $.03 and haven't sold yet. Currently have 4800

Teeka already signaled on XLM: Buy up to $.24

8 am pump tomorrow:

discord.gg/2cdm62j

17,000,000,000 in circulation

1-2$ is imminent

Ellia Qiang confirmed that there will be a decentralized exchange on the stellar network that has fiat cryptocurrency and other tokens/assets to make everything interoperable and that its their #1 priority... decentralized exchange is coming (FairX) but people dont yet realize that the stellar network is the exchange itself bringing everything with value together..

lmao those who dont invest in stellar going to be real mad next year

when's the right time to buy in? missed today's dip

I AM GETTING SO SICK OF YOU MARKET CAP FAGGOTS.

Are you even human? You sound like a bot designed to troll this board.

Sell when?