Post an image, I'll give it a quick backstory

Post an image, I'll give it a quick backstory.
>The Guardian
>A ghost of an ancient tribe, the Guardian is trapped in its armour and protects anyone descended from the tribe.
>Over time, it's begun moving those descended closer to eachother in an attempt to have it's people return.

>Basma
>Cheerful, optimistic and sorta smart. While young, she's a good pyromancer but will only use it when necessary as it is the reason she's banished from her home
>When asked about her last name, she says it's just Basma, she has no home and thus no last name

I like the significance of names. Something so many people don't utilize or only utilize in one way (it's my clan name, so you better watch out because it means power and badassery, ect).

Sounds quite nice OP, here, a bump !

Names are important in lots of cultures, religions and other things, I never got why they're underused.

>Chessa JanovĨik
>A quiet, polite and somewhat dull lady, she's out and about on adventures to bring fortune and fame to her family, the only issue is that she's a pacifist and will usually talk the enemy down and then cook them a warm dinner before continuing her travels.
>She's somewhat poor as she gives away what little she earns but will fight with a demonic fury if anything would threaten to damage or sell her family sword, once she even bit a mans cheek off after he didn't clean his hands and went to touch the hilt

>Dylan Dubois
>Dylan, or DD as they go by is a person of unknown gender or age, nearly all records of them are in their twenties, no birth certificate is known of.
>They are an legendary fashion designer, creating works for kings and barons for nothing more than something precious to them, be it a sword, a toy or a memory.

>Cassandra the giant
>Cassandra just appeared one day, she was very very surprised and did her best to cover up with her hands but after a while gave up and simply looks out to sea wondering how to get hom, where it is she won't tell.
>She has an admirer, a fishingwoman that brings her anything she can find that might help Cassandra in hopes that she'll be taken along with her love but Cassandra makes no promises.

>The lion of the crossroads
>One day the devil killed a lion and wore its body, then went to a crossroads and played. If traveler stopped to listen, the devil left his disguise and forced people to pray to him, thus damning their souls
>Some say that the devils still at that crossroads, but which one is unknown.

Hmm... Ok, try this one.

I'm going to open the floodgates to 40k shit, awesome idea OP.

>Burned Barbra
>A common insult to the lady, she soon adopted it and made bank of marketing. "Buy BB Bananas!" was her slogan, she even bought out huge swathes of land and started her own small nation all propped up by bananas.
>She eventually committed suicide at a young age, in fear of her age. Her ghost is said to keep every piece of food grown in her land pristine.
Sorry about this one being so strange, was thinking about the banana republics.

Do you like Bananas?

How about this one?

>Jacques the child
>A deranged psychopath, Jacques stalks children for exactly three weeks and three hours before somehow getting close to them, knocking them out and disappearing with them.
>Anybody above the age of 13 will be filled with rage and thier I.Q will drop drastically before he rushes at them and beats them to death by headbutting them.
>Ajax the devoured
>Stronger than all of his brothers Ajax took the only course obvious to him and ate them all alive to gain what little strength they had. All he said was "Tasty, tasty, tasty." whole time, slowly beginning to yell it.
>After eating them, he went to the next warband. Then the next. Then the next. After a while he just started eating anything he could, man and demon alike.
>Mary, the best potion brewer ever!
>Mary, a young witch wanted to make her mother proud and help with spells. After a three minute thinking session, she said "Capitalism, ho!" and set to work. In two days she had set up a wagon, shop and had gotten a lesser devil in a contract to be her servant.
>She's currently riding around the countryside selling her potions for high prices, while the potions themselves do what they were promised but also do a random after-affect such as making you have diarrhea or maybe turning you into a lion, or that one time a man could only speak an eastern language backwards. She's not well liked.

No, but the banana republic was pretty fucking weird.

Praise Nurgle!

>Don Maria
>While a young lady, she took command of her fathers airship and ran it so well she became a private mercenary instead of just a pirate.
>Cold, distant and calculating, she's had no lovers, children or ever had a crush. All she has is her airship, and she'll keep it until her dying breath.

>Crav, last son of the Leviathans
>Crav was, as stated, the last surviving member of a chapter called the Leviathans. Instead of accept fate, he turned to chaos and spread Nurgles glory, while reliving his glory days in his mind.

Well folks, I've been having fun but my battery is on five percent, gotta go.

Are you arab ? Because Basma mean "smile".
I'm just wondering if there are arab countries with people who play TTRPG

Thus is still going on? Good, I've got a charger.
>Vari, god of true want
>Vari takes what he wants, because it was always his. You just borrowed it.
>To worship him is to give your life to him, except your life is not yours, it was always his.
>Joy
Joy is all around a normal kid, except for the part where she runs the mafia. Not the child mafia, the mafia, each and every one.
Nah, Puerto Rican, just know a bit of Arabic from studies.
The lookout
A corpse inside his armour, he wanders the artic chanting, "Lookout...you had best lookout...."
If he ever catches you, he'll draw his sword and run it right through you.
Iron Maiden
Inspired by the old comic books and films, she took some liberties and built her own suit and took to the skies of Tokyo.
Gim the doctor
While most doctors don't use experimental demonic genes and magic, he's not most .
The lone star
Banished from all kingdoms, he opted to live his life on the edge of the world, away from all but the most dangerous prey.
Erro!
Erro was a child summoners first creation, always happy, always bouncy, always Erro!
Brother Jeffreys first day on the job was a horrifying one.

>The Priestess
>Just wanted to be a healer of her church
>With the undead plague, her plans have changed

Welp have another image for someone to give a short story then.

He was once a highwayman, a common thief, until the Atoner had come to him. She had promised him forgiveness, a fresh start, even as her fiery touch had scalded his face, cleansing him of his sins in the most expedient and painful manner imaginable. Nobody had seen his face since that day as he now donned a blessed feathered helm made by the Atoner herself. And all present knew the hawk-like helm of the Dawnbringer.

Unsheathing my "Weird" folder.