Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1741: You Remind Me Of The Babe Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/ircrizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS
pastebin.com/C74nnxeB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What babe?

The babe with the power.

What power?

Pick one.

The power of voodoo.

Who do?

You do.

Do what?

>Pick one.
Fuck you. I pick the three on the left and the one on the right. Fite me.

>Discord
discordapp.com/invite/454MMUS

Remind me of the babe!

remind me of the babe
I saw my baby, crying hard as babe could cry
What could I do
My baby's love had gone
And left my baby blue
Nobody knew
What kind of magic spell to use
Slime and snails
Or puppy dogs' tails
Thunder or lightning
Then baby said
Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance)
Dance magic, dance (dance magic, dance)
Put that baby spell on me
Jump magic, jump (jump magic, jump)
Jump magic, jump (jump magic, jump)
Put that magic jump on me
Slap that baby, make him free
I saw my baby, trying hard as babe could try
What could I do
My baby's fun had gone
And left my baby blue
Nobody knew

Labryinth Jump when?

Congrats, we did it user.

How strong are Fire Emblem earth dragons?

That angry loli looks like a good choice.

When you make it user.

Whichever one is closest to my age, likes reading, and is fine with a platonic relationship. Also, is it just me or are their arms way too skinny?

longer haired blonde

Which one? There's one with her hair done in a complex bun that might have lower back length hair and the other one has mid-back length hair....

Pick one? I don't know anything about them.

They do need to get Veeky Forums. Get 'em started on oats and squats and they'll be fine in no time.

Didn't Myrmidont ask around about it last thread, or the one before it? Maybe he'll make it.

Freedom or bong?

Show me your... chain recaps, /jc/.

Pretend this is the mid-way episode of Kamen Rider. Tell me of everything that has happened in your journeys. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows. The triumphs and the failures. How did your journey start and where has it gone since. Who have you met, loved, and hated.

pastebin.com/C74nnxeB

Hoo boy, hold on to your butts. This entry for Fallout 4 is probably some of the better stuff I've written for Jumpchain. Looks like I can't keep these damn entry lengths uniform no matter how hard I try.

Only question is, where the hell to go from here?

I'll sum up the major part right now: Love's a bitch sometimes. Started off a fight happy assassin, fell in love, mellowed out and adventured with the lass until I started getting more amused and interested in being a troll that culminated in the downright bastardry surrounding my place in the 4th grail war. One jump later with a love hurts drawback, and I'm out on my ass.

I'm still an adventurer, and things aren't too bad, but. Man, getting married jump 3 was a fucking mistake I tell ya what.

Nice work!

The one whose hair, as displayed, is longer.

uhh, what?

Killing your robo-waifu

>Pretend this is the mid-way episode of Kamen Rider. Tell me of everything that has happened in your journeys. The good and the bad. The highs and the lows. The triumphs and the failures. How did your journey start and where has it gone since. Who have you met, loved, and hated.

All right but you asked

After Saving Hitler, Stopping the Jews,Securing the future of our white race, having a vacation,guiding Giheren to be the leader I knew he could be, Establishing a supernatural foundation in order to contain and house precious paranormal items and Securing those SCPs from the foundation, I then went to the generic mob jump and got arrested for trespassing or something but at least they would let the waifu visit

I started as a normal peraon, became a girl, became a giant crystal, became a bigger sea serpent, found out I was a retired mage hero with a penchant to shitpost on a magical hero bbs, became an even bigger crystal, learned to cultivate while building an underground empire, ate a dark god or three (they taste spicy), got kicked off the island in moana for harrassing chickens with laser light shows, became a hero in fate then proceeded to cheat in the fights using a space ship and laser cannons, went to harry potter and beat death eaters by punching them and chucking swords at them (while making a terrible disgusting choice that will forever haunt me by uplifting my wand into a sapient item), became a naruto ninja but had so much wrong with me that my high point was teaching tenten and lee magic and fuinjutsu, went to generic xianxia for 5 millions years (not for extra cp I wanted to go to warlock in magus world and thats how long its going to take to hunt down and kill every evil magus in that multiverse, I am not kidding like everyone with the least amount of power is a sociopathic soul torture fetishist), and then I bought a boat.

Im on the boat now as I type this. Boats are nice.

Okay I'm restructuring but lets see...

There is a non zero chance I'm starting the chain by becoming the embodiment of true hiphip itself through a certain belt, rituals, and ghosts that are also parkas. Eventually that'll turn into both a successful musician career in many genres and experimentation albums, AND in pirate radio (with some tagging as "advertisement")

Where does that go from there? Probably something about needing to go fast, what with the motored skates and all that, maybe something about songs resounding into infinity.

Who knows

Jump 2: Peter Pan
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Flying
Fairy Fluent
Betwixt-And-Between [900]
Advanced Flyer [800]
Mother Knows Best - Wait, excuse me?
>"Ssssh. Just ignore iiiiit."
Can I get a second opin-
>"IGNORE IIIIIIT."
Mixed Identity [700]
Memory Tidying [400]

Items:
Book Collection

Companions:
Tinker Bell [0]

Drawbacks:
Another Star - Disney Version

...weren't we just in a place like this before? O-oh god, my voice...what did you do?! How young am I this time?!
>"Just young enough. Come on, don't look so glum, chum. It's an adventure, after all! And Neverland is a place of adventure! And screaming children!"
Okay, but why here and Kingdom Hearts first?
>"We're starting with Disney to ease you into the routine a little bit. What, did you think I was going to throw you ass-first into the 41st Millennium for laughs? Nah, that's something my little sister does, not me!"
I guess that makes sense. Wait, are you suggesting your little sister is crazier than you?
>"Oh, I'm as crazy as a loon, silly! That's why they call me Pollyanna. My sister, meanwhile, she likes to throw tantrums when she doesn't get her way. I think she broke her last Jumper and everything they had just because they didn't act in a way they wanted."
S-scary...
>"Yeah, but I'm not like her. This is meant to be fun for the both of us. A chance to live another life, high in the sky!...speak of, don't look down."
Look down? Where a--ah, AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>"Think happy thoughts, silly!"

Well, my new chain has just started, but alright.

>This is the story of Jumper, the Masked Hero!
>Starting off in a City of Skyscrapers, in a world of Elemental Heroes, Jumper has gone on many adventures, battling the Light of Destruction and other villains on many different worlds!
>From the Underground, to the world of Mobius, to the Great Sea, and even to the world of dreams, Jumper has confronted villains and monsters, schemers and brutes, but he does not fight alone!
>By his side is a team of heroes and even former villains, who have come to see him as a friend, a sibling, a confidant...and perhaps something more?
>This team consists of many different characters: Frisk, the True Pacifist! NiGHTS, the Hero of Dreams! Mikotsu, the Princess of the Sea! And Yubel, the Ultimate Nightmare!
>However, the forces of evil are great as well! From the Light of Destruction, an evil that predates the universe, to the omnicidal maniac and tragic monster Flowey, to the mad genius Dr. Ivo Robotnik, the sadistic, treacherous Sal, and the God of Nightmare himself, Wizeman!
>Many times, it has seemed like all is lost, but through the help of his friends, Jumper has always managed to pull through!
>However, our hero will soon experience war like he has never experienced before, a war among the stars, fought by Knights of an Old Republic against the forces of darkness...

Basically, I started off in Duel Monsters: The Heroes, and have gone to Undertale, Archie Sonic, Wadanohara, and NiGHTS Into Dreams, with KOTOR being next. KOTOR's going to be the most dangerous jump I've had so far, not only because of the whole 'two galactic super powers going at it', but because the Light of Destruction will return and be a reoccurring enemy in the next two Star Wars jumps as well.

give me a few low power medievalish jumps

HAPPYTHOUGHTSHAPPYTHOUGHTSHAPPYTHOUGHTSoh thank god I stopped. Alright. So I'm in Neverland, now. Aelia and Whitt are still with me. Anna explained the while deal about me traveling through worlds and that it could take anywhere from a decade to ‘a really long time’. Time is frozen for their world, so they're not missing on much. I guess Whitt still feels responsible for me as a sort of mentor-sidekick, and Aelia practically refuses to leave my side. We're like one, big, happy family. So since we're all young-ish now and in Neverland, the best thing to do is to find Captain Hook and give him what-for or something. That feels productive!

...wait, who's this? Is that Tinkerbell? Why aren't you with Peter?
You're MY fairy? Are you sure?
Hey, there's no need for that kind of language! I-I'm usually pretty quick on the uptake!
You leave my mother out of this!
Why is this fairy bullying me.

So we have Tinkerbell in the party, now. I can't help but feel a sense of foreboding about this.
>"IT BEGINS."

Mount and blade

Duel Monsters: Shadow Realms.

Are their any particularly interesting choices for what to make an Ike Companion (from Foodfight!)? All the examples given in the Jump are pretty much the only ones that come to my mind.

My legend begins in the 8th century, where I became a Chinese general-ruler who had recently converted to Christianity and swore to the Pope to spread the holy word to China. At which point I killed a looooooot of people. Then I got called to the Crusades, and dunked on the muslim menace. Got back home, the descendant I told to rule in my stead was fighting with his cousins. I conquered some more of China so they all could have territories to rule and became an artist. Some shit happened, I helped Oda Nobunaga unify Japan, and all of a sudden China is an autocracy and my leader is a retard. I got nuked while helping Japan and eventually just sort of became the Chinese CIA after killing a rebel in front of a bunch of civilians and unironically calling myself God.

Then I showed up in the streets of Mitakihara and got taken in by a mildly yandere meguca and spent a decade locked up in her house. Then we just sort of moved to Albuquerque and became a chemist/drug dealer pair and bullied the CIA.

Last thing that happened is the Benefactor finally decided to send in some goons to explain to me what the fuck a Jump-Chain is. So now I'm falling into infinity while waiting for the next jump to start.

>Game of Thrones
>Generic Sword & Sorcery
>Assassin's Creed

Started in PS238 to get some durability and a learning booster, however spent the entire time in detention. In the Gamer I copied Jee-Han and spent most of my time grinding and boosting my INT and WIS, using my strength and durability to quickly finish off most enemies and clear IDs real quickly. In Overlord I was the administrator of Nazarick, essentially acting as the actual brains behind Ainz and his plans while stopping things like Shalltear's mind control. My assistant was my OC NPC, who like me also had Golden Mind and acted as a go between for me and the other NPCs so I could clear up some things while also building a narrative for Ainz and I. Essentially, I told them we were gods who had become trapped in our Avatars, which let us talk freely about normal earth an what not. After that I arrived in Otoyomegatari and married my NPC, who I had premade to be in love with me. While this made her very happy, in the end it created a great deal of issues for me as I couldn't ever really reciprocate her feelings until I hit Jurassic Park and changed my sexuality, which was quite a while further. To be continued some other time, if anyone is interested.

>Implying you can think happy thoughts when you're plummeting towards the ground without a parachute
That's the biggest weakness of pixie dust, if you start falling you won't be able to start flying again.

I beat up several groups of ecoterrorists who loved conspiracies and being spookier than Pokemon characters had a right to be, found true love while practicing martial arts and conquered fear, doubled true love and it was awesome, starting cracking the code on space and time, went crazy from love (and trauma, morally questionable actions done in the name of survival, black blood and realizing fear was not conquered).

I became spooky and confusing (creepypasta), became spookier and more confusing with a Stand based on weird art movements, then became EVEN MORE spooky and confusing by becoming part reality warping ghost (demiservant, reality marble) and fighting the better me who got a bad end.

Didn't really know what to do from there, started getting together materials and skills so I could make a weapon worthy of my awesome, got a kick ass spear, became king of the fairies, fucked about some more doing random hero stuff.

While doing hero stuff I became a pirate and stole an island for the sake of heroism, realized being a pirate was freeing and awesome, started doing that in space, decided a big ship wasn't big enough, made a race of ant/bee people to help me make a bigger ship with a city inside, started filling that up with monsters because monsters are cool.

And then in the season finale I became a ninja (again), a war hero (first time surprisingly) had kids with Doubled Waifu (so happy) who didn't really like me too much but idolized their mothers (sadness) until many years later. Also I liked having kids so much that I adopted one of their friends who turned out to be a big fan of basically the entire family (cool kid).

The only reason he isn't a pancake is because this isn't the first time he's used pixie dust, since the last world was Kingdom Hearts and he went on a pretty big tour of the worlds.

Also, it's funny.

So how does your jumper usually solve their problems?

This is some damn good writing, user!

Find and bribe a hero to solve it. I might be some sort of ridiculous monster shouting conspiracies and claiming reality is a lie, but true heroes care not from whence their rewards come.

That those problems and rewards often help resolve whatever the main quest is for the jump is mostly just because I tend to ally myself with kindness and the villains often oppose it.

Murder. I usually don't bother to try to convince her not to.

I teleport a sword in the heart of the problem, if that doesn't work I teleport another into their head.

Starbucks Mermaid? There's a grocery store near my house with a Starbucks in it, so it probably counts.

The budweiser frogs, or any booze brand mascot. I think they would be fun/

Weeks of labor and months of procrastination have finally payed off!

I now present to you

Coiling Dragon Part 1: The Movie: The WIP

Please give comments, criticisms, and clarification on the jump. Its still open to some pretty major revisions and wording changes so now's the time to talk.

Split-tail mermaids are lewd. Always have their legs open.

Thanks guys! Seriously though. I have no idea where to go from here.

>Finn
>Burger
>Teaboo
>retard
Fine choices.

>Slavaboo
Garbage taste

The one with the green hair, that's a weakness of mine.

Soul Mutate cuts off.

Where can i get some intimidation perks?

I have a few suggestions:

>Either of the Duel Monster jumps. Shadow Realm has the Machine Army to confront or join, and Heroes has the Aliens or the Worm, along with the Evil Heroes
>Power Rangers. You could probably pull off the Green Ranger look there fairly easily.
>Ace Combat. I mainly just want see what kind of shenanigans a robot pilot could pull off in this world, plus the idea of Robot Pilot vs Drone if we look at the new Ace Combat game.
>KOTOR. Show everyone that droids can be heroes as well! Get into a fight with HK-47, the psychopathic assassin droid

NiGHTS Into Dreams, Star Wars Original Trilogy, and Skulduggery Pleasant, off the top of my head.

Well, I'd like a description of the stages of Cultivation. That would be a nice thing to add to the notes.

Are you intimidated by yuri shippers?

Tokyo Ghoul, I think there is one in bloodborne but that might be tied to a scenario, there is kinda one in OreGairu, kinda one in Highschool of the Dead.

>On the heels of solving a centuries old murder mystery to resolve a centuries old dispute with a terrible ex, helping a robot deal with his fleshy new vampire body, and having to put up with ten years without Garlic Bread in What We Do In The Shadows, The Moth heads to a desert world in Notes!

>The Moth The Hopes And Dreams of Humanity, introduces magitech to the world and learns much technology from this highly advance world! It may not revive Gaia, but it will probably help extend the slow death of humanity in this future as the Aristotoles lay their dastardly seige from the heavens! Meanwhile, Nika worries over Sain, their loyal knight, now an Ether Liner, who fights on the front line in this war! Zappy of course tends to the bar, but mysteriously gains authority over other robots! And becomes the perfect example of his kind!

>A great ten years are spent in Moana, Nika the Moth going on a great many adventures as a DemiMoth! Having learned more about the capabilities of the unnamed Empathetic Weapon, a sword, they picked up in Fire Emblem Elibe! They also learn that they can punch concepts into things as they challenge Tamatoa to a fight...ten years much too late. Slow on the uptake, much? But what's this? The sword's gotten stronger? It can deflect any attack twice and then shatters? No matter how strong the attack was? Why, perhaps it should be called The Bullshit Sword instead!

[con't]

Are you looking for suggestions? A more heroic turn like suggested might be cool. Robocop, Terminator, and Aliens vs Predator might also be interesting, as all three feature robotic or semi-robotic characters. And Horror Movies might be cool, too; every Jumper should have at least one good fight with Jason Voorhees, IMO.

What's the best jump to get tattoos that actually do something?

Where could I go to get more well-versed in Duel Monsters? The jumps seem to have a lot of lore but not enough to write for, I'm worried about messing something up.

I actually really wanted to do KOTOR but the only issue is that it kind of hands you Force Powers and I don't want that. Is there a caveat in Jumpchain that allows you to outright deny a free perk? I know I play fast and loose anyway but I'd like to know there's some basis for skipping it.

You should be stunned by the sheer autism of it half the time, especially in the RWBY fandom.

Farcry and Moana.

Chased out of Hoenn by Team Magma I was then harassed around Johto and Kanto by two incompetent Team Magma members and was accompanied by an idiot valley girl stereotype. Only really got through it well because Bagon evolved surprisingly quickly and Salamence don't fuck about. Eventually won a load of badges and went home to beat my own league.

Then there was a drunken Monopoly game that I won with perks (by cheating).

Then I was a catboy and had a nice time sailing around for four years and partying. Unfortunately a ship I was on during the 4th year crashed and I was marooned on a desert island and I spent the rest of the time hanging out with a penguin, wishing I knew some survival skills and wondering why I wasn't dead yet from my terrible coconut based diet. I was pretty sure I'd die there.

Then a star in Calormen. Went to Narnia after the White Witch was dead as I was the embodiment of Spring and felt a draw to the place. Nothing made sense.

After all this I was pretty angry and with all my memories intact for the first time since the Monopoly game plus some villainous memories and a selfishness drawback slapped on top (and an instinctive dislike of dogs born out of being a black version of Katz) I spent a fair amount of time going invisible and jumping out at Courage while I stayed in the basement of Bagge Farmhouse. Eventually I was thwarted by Courage due to a series of coincidences while trying to seize the farm as my own and (breaking easily out of jail when they put me in it) I spent the rest of the time stealing a shitload of money.

Sims 3 saw me as a witch boy going to highschool, occasionally I'd have to repeat a day/week/month so I focused on learning spells, alchemy and how to build mad shit. Sometimes I had to rebuild my inventions which was incredibly annoying.

InFamous saw me joining the fire department of Seattle due to being a smoke conduit and being good enough at it that I eventually made chief.

And that's how it starts.

Log Horizon.

Find a Sigilmancer.
Acquire Sigils.
Bask.

It's your chain; you can do what you want. For what it's worth, a lot of people ignore free perks in place like Twilight.

Naruto. Fuin is all crazy bullshit.

Why wouldn't you be able to refuse a free perk? If a store offers you free samples, you're not obligated to take them.

Hadn't considered AVP, that actually piques my interest. As shitty as it is, if I do go up against Jason, it'll likely be Jason-X just to level the field better. It'll be hard to right through the bouts of vomiting.

Nightmare Before Christmas.

Full Metal Alchemist is pretty good for this.

Honestly? The Shadow Realm and Duel Monsters: The Heroes jump are both technically OC, drawing on inspiration from Yu-Gi-Oh cards, so you can't really mess it up. But I can give you some more lore from what Digger gave us for Shadow Realm:

>The Archfiends are eldritch abominations that exist outside of the Shadow Realm. Their sole goal is to corrupt and destroy everything.
>The Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl are both the incarnations of mages from Ancient Egypt
>The Red-Eyes Darkness Dragons' infatuation with the Blue-Eyes White Dragons is inspired both by their beauty and by their power, which is why he wants to add their bloodline to his
>The Goddess Horakhty left the Shadow Realm to create another world, a more innocent, gentle world, which is what Smile World will be when it comes out

Also, for the Heroes, the Light of Destruction is basically an malevolent cosmic force that travels through the cosmos, brainwashing and mindraping people with the ultimate goal of either enslaving or killing everyone. For KOTOR, sure you can turn it down, why wouldn't you be able to?

Both will be fixed in the next WIP. Thanks for pointing them out.

Exalted - Lunars has some pretty good shit.

Well, I got dropped off in a Japanese teenager's body, and spent the decade reconnecting with my older sister. While lying in a park together watching the stars, we both dropped into the middle of a tavern drinking together.

From there, we've been drinking and fighting our way through a bunch of medieval fantasy worlds. She gains physical strength and tactical prowess as she goes through the chain, where I have been gaining more and more magical powers. She stabs, and I shoot.

At the end of the Mushoku Tensei jump, an otherwise unnoteworthy rival mage gained PHENOMENAL ICE POWERS and killed her before at the last day of the jump. Which lead to some extreme confusion in the next jump where she came back and we were both possessed by Anthrax. We fought, and I gathered a mercenary band together over the course of the decade along with dark elf priestess, who is currently working as my student.

From there, we've fought and won out against armies hundreds of times our size, and helped the little guy when we could afford it. Life's been good so far. I hope it lasts...

People very early on thought that free perks were mandatory, which lead to some oddness in early jumps (Stuff like Black Bullet has free perks which are meant to be mandatory ones,) but it was established very early on that if it didn't say mandatory, people weren't going to take them.

>The Armand clan is unable to do this currently as they lack their clans scrolls however their bodies can grow even stronger than the other Supreme Warriors and reach the Ninth rank through muscular power alone.
Zangief would be proud.

...okay I feel like an idiot but I'm gonna ask anyway. Does Soul Mutate have you choose from two affinities when purchased, or is it an on the fly thing?

Now, two requests.

The first is for the option to have Delin Cowart in our version of the Coiling Dragon Ring. The second is a lower priced Companion Import that's only 1 or 2 companions a pop for those of us who don't have the full 8 yet and don't find the idea of having a roster largely comprised of CD natives appealing.

Just looked this up and it has lightning as a separate element in an otherwise-standard Aristotelian system. Ugh, pass. Sorry, Herculanon, I'm sure your jump is good (I'm reading through it and seeing several perks I quite like, like the one that makes a reputation for a skill increase your speed in training it), but this setting is trash. Why do people keep doing this awful thing in their fantasy settings?

>spoiler
Isn't that Batman, though?

...crap.

The Man of Tomorrow, then. THEY BOTH WEAR CAPES, OKAY. NORMAL MISTAKES.

Personally, I like an 8 element system where the extra 4 are made up of combinations of the elements in a wheel. Like, Ice is the element between Earth and Water, Lightning is the one between Wind and Fire, stuff like that. I think it's a fun extra layer of complexity.

I've seen 16 element systems like this before which were interesting, but that's more niche. I myself made a 72 element system along similar lines once. It was autistic as shit, but fun to think about.

Godeater’s Training Room cuts off aswell, thanks for the jump btw. Also if we buy an edict or soul mutate would it stop or mess us up from being able to be a UC?

>With Fate/Zero, new loves and challenges arrive! The Nameless Hero Of Justice, EMIYA, is summoned to fight for Nika in the Grail War! With three years spent before this war, they speak of their nature and have many touching moments, they fall in love! And just in time for the Grail War to happen!

>But this cunning moth has a plan in the Grail War! Having threatened Tokiomi and The Church into letting the moth cooperate with them else the moth will expose their plan to cheat in the war, the moth proceeds to talk with Kirei about helping fix his soul! And so, with the concept of deriving happiness from things other than making people suffer thoroughly pounded into him under the guise of sparring, the Grail War commences!

>But what's this? Has Gilgamesh, caught onto their plans! If so, he could be the first person ever who has truly caught onto their jumper nature! How he reacts to it, not even out magnificent moth knows!

Are you the Companion, or is there some 4th-wall breaking going on?

Oh great.

More trashy xianxia.

As if the collective power-dong needed to be artificially inflated *more*.

What does this have to do with inflation? Is that you Dobson?

Why are people like you so trashy that they judge an entire setting on what is a relatively minor point in the setting? Why do fantasy settings need to stick to your conceptions of what elements should be elements or be derided as trash?

Thanks for the jump Herc.
Chances of buying a clan to come with us as followers in our chain?

If anything, it doesn't go far enough. Add some more elements, just one is a cop out.

Yeah, that's fine. I think that's a cool way to do it, having paraelements, as D&D used to put it. Because then you're still acknowledging the prime four, the other elements are combinations of those. But having earth, air, fire, water and lightning is just being lazy. It's saying "I can't figure out where to put lightning, so I'm going to break up this pattern that has a ton of tradition and mythological resonance to it for the sake of shoving it away somewhere I don't have to think about it". Either use a set from our real world or make up an entirely new one of your own, don't use an existing one and then have this little tumor of a nothing-element bulging out from its side.

See above. It's lazy. The author didn't want to put in the effort to make up their own system, and they didn't want to put in the effort to think of the symbolism by which lightning could be part of another element (traditionally either air or fire, though in the Wu Xing it's actually part of the water element), so they just took an existing system, glued on a new element, and hoped no one would notice.

>Dobson
What are the best settings for fulfilling your various niche, fucked-up fetishes?

Resident Evil for me.

>In the last arc!
Are reluctant jumper was thrown across the universe into teen titans by their godly benefactor! After spending years with as a thief and just barely managing to withstand trigon's extinction wave with an extreme amount of charms, the jumper was fine...

But not for long.

Soon, they were hurtled into adventure time, now with a brand new body that was better, faster, stronger, and... Greener! Soon they had gotten out of wizard city, but that wasn't the end of their issues, having taken up the profession of dungeoneering!

The next world was a slow one, known as Aria. The only issue here was jumper's deep loneliness. He's already abandoned to world to time, and soon, this one would be abandoned, too. He confided in his benefactor, the voice in his head, who told him that his soul was stuck to the chain. He leaves, and everything in his dimension would be vaporised. In her warped morality, the benefactor saw nothing wrong with this. Jumper really didn't want to bring the issue back up.

In Nier, jumper gained a fatalistic towards the world. He spent time drifting from town to town as a bard, doing tasks to gain a small amount of money. Was he just a puppet on razor sharp strings? The benefactor was no help, given how she spent the jump almost entirely silent. She seemed... Really focused on something...

Her efforts were revealed in Automata. She had been trying to create a sort of half-jumper, what she had christened a "Companion". The first companion jumper had chosen was a small pod, who knew nothing of his origins. Jumper called him Sam.

Now, they've been placed in a small vacation jump, Night In The Woods. It's a nice place... But why are jumper's dreams so weird all of a sudden?

>The narration fades out to the sound of dice being rolled...