What's your favourite game traditionally played in the military?

What's your favourite game traditionally played in the military?

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay chicken
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hazing. It's fun.

War

Real answer: cribbage. It's not bad and can kill a lot of time.

Modern american answer: Magic; i swear, like half of the fucking military plays.

Came to this thread to write this, but too late.

Are they playing punch pool?

It's Crud, a full-contact game loosely based on pool. It originated in the RCAF and was adopted by other militaries, especially the USAF and RAAF.

I am fascinated.

Gran-rape the local pre-teen.

It's kinda like a mix between jenga, red-light-green-light, and mancala.

I've always enjoyed "Rape the Foreigner" but I'll never be tournament worthy.

GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!GAY CHICKEN!!!!

Meaningless expenditure of human life is my favorite traditional military game

Homosex.

For those not in the military... The time honored tradition of gay chicken.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gay chicken

and yes it is a game.

Never pull away. Always go in for the kill when it comes to Gay Chicken.

and you are very much in the military.
Dicking; the game of using a sharpie or grease pencil to draw a dick on the rubberized heel or sole of the boot when another maintainer is unaware.

or

The Big Air Force Rodeo; well. you need a few criteria. You have to be in the AirForce. You have to be deployed. You need to be aware that while everyone is playing the rodeo, only you are aware of it.

1. Jump on someone's back.
2. Hold on as long as possible.
- Additional points are accumulated for duration of ride, overall resistance of ridee, escalating rank, service, and career field.

For example: A marine is worth more than a soldier, while a lieutenant is worth more than a seargeant. SOF is hard mode, and you will get fucked up or killed. E-9s and O4+ are jail time, but the highest points of all.

or

Google eye/ Dick bandit: Drawing dicks/ dick related animals like cocksauras rex, dictodactle, cocktopus, etc...or using google eye stickers to deface objects, in particular munitions of an airborn variety, security cameras, vehicles, urinals, etc.

Soggy Sao

>RCAF
God bless the Leafs.

Gay Chicken

We called it slosh, RAAF where pretty fucking scarce though in 'mixed' matches against the Army or Navy because they'd be bleeding

Games have to accommodate the military experience, wherein 90-99% of the time you're bored off your ass, and the remainder you're terrified. This means you just have to be able to pause a game without any confusion when you come back to it, and ideally they'd be able to eat up highly variable amounts of time.

Russian roulette.

>HEY BOOTS
>YEAH YOU FAGGOTS
>GO POLICE THE FUCKING PARKING LOT, I SAW A FUCKING CIGGIE BUTT OUT THERE WHEN I WAS WALKING IN
>RIGHT ON THE FUCKING SIDEWALK
>UUUURRRAAAAGGGGHHHH

boots flee in terror, SSG and I have a hearty chuckle before going back to playing "who can kill their liver fasterest"

rape

Gay chicken is a time honored game in the military.

Magic the Gathering

Seriously? Have you got some photos?

Rock, paper and scissors since it has been excellent way of shirking shitduties.

Is the military just an excuse for guys to fuck each other and get paid for it

Yes.

Age of Empires 2, pool is shit and the only other "traditional game" that was played on base.

Played a fuckton of spades. Like a fuckton.

Spades for days and hearts too if you wanted not worry about bags.

Oh and gay chicken, but sometimes it was just gay

not him but I can also confirm. Magic is a super easy thing for us to play since it requires no power, a deck is easy to transport and you can play anywhere with a moderately flat surface.