ITT: Characters you want to play

Read the title.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vpmiq8sTH0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Technically you can play him, but it would be cool to have a fps or strategy experience as a psyker, especially with his voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vpmiq8sTH0k

So you want to play a fat ugly bitch whose only 1 step away from being a SJW?

Nice female Mozgus Mr. Miyazaki.

Poor child
Come to MEEEEE

I like the idea of being a manservant to a princess or something. Plus the reptilian designed noble clothes look really cool.

BattleBlock Theater narrator mixed with Clopin Trouillefou from The Hunchback of Notre Dame (mostly the Disney version). Excessively cheerful and loves kids, but knows way too much dark shit for someone giving puppet shows to the youth of the day. My idea was for him to be an undertaker that makes up stories of his "customers" for the kiddos, but then reasons for adventure happens and he becomes a bard instead.

Kind of like the narrator for Yamishibai?

I wouldn't know, I haven't watched it, but going off what Wikipedia is telling me, probably. I just want to play a guy that can sing a happy song one day, the next day look at a zombie and tell the party EXACTLY how long ago they died, the day after come up with a new story, and the day after that explain almost the entire history of the artifact the party found.

>Sees run of the mill fat witch enemy from a fantasy video game
>Immediately tries to link it with SJWs
You guys are really desperate, huh?

>not wanting to play as an evil fat cleric that lights herself on fire to attack enemies
lol, what a fag

No one must ever know.

>teleports behind you
>"pssh nothing personal, kiddo"
but seriously, I love this game, 10/10

Best game in the series.

Also I think I almost bought that exact same shirt when I was younger.

I'm most nostalgic towards 1, personally. Best atmosphere and enemy design. And 4:SE gets a special mention for all the characters it has (even if they are sorta stupid).

But yeah, overall 3 is the most complete one.

>Best game in the series
Patrician taste, buddy.
I'll never get over what they've done in DmC

Life is suffering

Honestly, not sure If I'd be a bard, a rogue, or a barbarian.

I like her better than Mozgus. Mozgus' face looks silly.
That said, Miyazaki is pretty forward about the inspiration he's gotten from Berserk.

Characters, not character.

A barbarian that dressed like a rogue and acts like a bard.

>Guy from a family with a long tradition of serving as butlers-cum-bodyguards to a certain noble house. Got let go when the noble family ran into financial troubles, now traveling in search of someone sufficiently noble (at least in character if not by birth) to be his new master.

>Bard-turned-paladin. Raised by a pair of bards, he at first followed in his parents' footsteps, but eventually decided to try to become one of those grand, heroic knights from the tales he grew up on.

>Tsundere dragon dad

Don't judge me

I want to play as an Idol/Bard thing, but that would be fucking gay.

9 INT

99 STR though

What class would she be?

I don't get it, looks like your regular Male Human Fighter

You really want to play a robot ?

A character in Anima. Any class, any race, just a PC of some sort...
>tfw foreverGM

Give 100 hugs .jpg

Ranger perhaps? Martial focused, 'pets', has a specific type of quarry she focuses on hunting.

Summoner.

>filename

Full image? Closest I'm getting is that the character is Cagliostro, and a 100x200 version of the full image on some hentai site.

>not recognizing that art style immediately

>implying I know or care about individual artists

author is Asanagi

Thanks senpai

You are welcome.

I just want to be a pompous ass who does 'art', evil or no

In a similar vein: a character in Shadowrun. The only way I've been able to have a game last longer than one or two sessions is by GMing it myself.

A ranger/artificer gunsmith hybrid with a focus on a backstory of leaving his life behind to explore the deep unknowns of the world's hinterlands. Go full fur trader/voyageur and put all my charisma stats into the beard stats.

musket probably wouldn't scale amazingly, but for roleplaying potential i think its gonna be one of my favourites.

>Priest of major religion
>Somewhat lapsed
>Goes against most of the teachings
>Still allowed in the religion because of belligerence

D&D 5e
> Human merchant, father of two lovely kids and a comely wife.
> Wants to provide more for his family, so enrolls in Night Wizard school.
> Not the smartest tool in the shed, but generally likable.
> Struggles through wizarding, but gets by on the help of his wizarding school friends.
> Is able to do magic, but not reliably.
> Has a spellbook, but may be magic-dyslexic
> Mechanically a Wild Magic Sorcerer

I really need to get around to building this guy

Illusion magic is always either boring, too open-ended, or too tightly strictured to do anything with it.
>Make clones
>Teleport and swap between them
>Hit things with real and fake swords
>Force enemies to play a shell game
>It was none of the 'shells', I was invisible and elsewhere the whole time
>Make clones explode when hit
>dare-you-hit-my-magical-character.gif

Oni Tiefling.

I can't decide on a class, though. Barbarian seems obvious, but Oni have trickster elements, so Arcane Trickster Rogue looks appealing. And then there's Monk, specifically Kensei for a Dex Maul.

Too many choices, and too few opportunities.

Cat familiar that got dumped for an imp or whatever via Improved Familiar, and took up necromancy himself to SHOW THEM, SHOW THEM ALL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Would spend most of the time hanging out in a skeleton minion's ribcage and scheming to collect salmon.

Rank and file soldier turned paladin of vengeance after his brother died fighting the PCs

I prefer this oni.

not big enough

Glad to see I'm not the oni fan of this kind of thing.

Oh, trust me. She's plenty "big enough".

>Teleport and swap between them
>Make clones explode when hit
Teleportation isn't illusion magic, neither is explosions.

According to Guild Wars it is.

>complaining about the rules of illusion magic in systems
>"This doesn't follow the rules of illusion magic"

A Nazirobot more human than any human.

I did a Hector once. It was awesome.
Why can't you? No group to play with?

I want to hurt other people and do some terrible things.

>not recognizing asanagi instantly
>making excuses for not recognizing asanagi instantly
>on Veeky Forums

Thats how you spot a newfag-redditor.

I've been on this hellhole for years and never have i cared about weebshit
Not the user asking for the image, just another user here to call you a cunt

I want to ride a flying mount.

Doesn't matter what, seems like a rad time.

This reminds me, I always wanted to show up for a silly supers game with Iron Cross, an iron-man-alike who's actually alternate universe good hitler attempting to build up the aryan people against threats both physical and cultural.

See shinbi, Paragon

>implying I care what user cares about me

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer Lord Ganon-Dorf

>Ganondorf
>Dwarf

You ok, pal?

>implying Ganon Dorf won't make a good Dorf

Not a character per say...

No? The teleportation shit Memsers do in Guild Wars is Manipulation magic. Their Illusion magic just makes clones and phantasms.

Mesmers aren't 100% illusion mages anyway. That's why they're not called illusionists. They use a combination of illusion, manipulation, glamours and mantras do what they do.

>"This doesn't follow the rules of illusion magic"
No, I'm saying this doesn't follow the rules of what "illusion" means ya idiot. It's all fine and dandy to want to be able to do that stuff, but you're not going to accomplish it with illusions only

Except he is also an influential noble. And no GM will ever let you play an influential noble because "Players ain't shit"

Fuck that. And also, he isn't a normal murderhobo. He is a murderhobo that saves the world and styles on bitches!

Need to find a GM who is not a twat and lets me have a noble background. I will play Hector eventually, just you wait

5e? I'd say cleric with War Caster. Make good use of Burning Hands and/or Insect Swarm.

Fuck. Probably Dex Paladin? Dex fighter works better but you need 20+ charisma.

Level 20 commoner with the opposite of the Lucky feat. Use all your ASIs on Charisma even after the stat maxes out.

Eldritch Knight / Bladelock / Gunslinger / Beast Conclave. Two different summonable weapons, a gun, a pet animal and a robot.

Halfling Bard.

Four Elements monk.
Just kidding. Light Cleric splashed with some Monk.

Totem Bearbarian? If you have to dip Bladelock/EK for the 'summonable' count-as natural weapons.

Ive always wanted to play an old master going about teaching an apprentice.

Bonus points if they are an older teen 17-18

Dounle bonus if I can die in an absolutely heart rendering fashion

>Fuck. Probably Dex Paladin? Dex fighter works better but you need 20+ charisma.

4e Assassin. Shrouds even work as "embedded phantom swords", kinda.

5e continued

Fighter. Take Mobile, Tavern Brawler and that dual wield feat. Battlemaster for the disarms? Use the dual wield feat to draw/stow multiple weapons, and use that in concert with taking enemy weapons and throwing them.

Sorcerer/bard for 2 casts of vicious mockery per turn.

Gannger militia Hades hive version, not old man Yarrick hanging with helbricht version.

>idk know what he is doing now in the timeline...

You must be really unhappy in your life, huh.

ghillie suit gnome sniper engineer.

>Those proportions
>Those colours
>Basic shapes still CLEARLY visible

Fucking christ, GW can make games, but their old art is so fucking awful.

Always wanted to play pic related
Fortunately I am right now

UNLIMITED MUSCLE POWER alien demigod who's divine dad got sick of his whoring and partying around the galaxy, stripped most of his super strength and immortality and banished him to earth until he learns to not be a dick.

So basically Thor with a little Maui from Moana and a touch of didney Hercules. For a supers setting obvs.

I just really want to A) be a complete dick who sees non-mortals as good for a laugh and not much more and B) play a character who's just really really strong and not much else.

>ywn beat up ancient legendary heroes by night and teach class by day

kek. makes sense why I want to play him, love me a cleric