THE CORRUPTION SPREADS, MY BROTHERS

That's not funny, people died.

Try to show a little class, OP.

explanation?

Looks like burn marks. I'd hazard a guess that this is related to the Heaven Hill distillery fire from the late 90s, based on the pic and filename. Probably wrong though, since I'm not OP (you can tell because I'm not constantly sucking cocks).

Probably a fire?

But it looks an awful good condition for both places to be fire damaged. But still, maybe fire?

EDIT: Based on a quick image search, it seems that I am only partially correct. This is a kind of fungus, apparently, growing on the Heaven Hill buildings post-fire. Not sure why it's on Veeky Forums or what it has to do with Veeky Forums anything, but oh well. OP is still sucking a billion cocks, so I guess all is normal.

>Making an edgy joke over a tragic fire

Guessing it's that same dude that made a joke of that pic of a girl moments before being killed by that one serial killer in the "images that inspire you" thread a few days ago. Really classy individual.

>explanation?

The black stain on those buildings is what's know as "Whisky Fungus": the black fungus spreads and causes property damage from feeding off of the ethanol evaporated by aging liquor- in this and most cases whisky.

Why this joke comes in mild bad taste is that OP's picture is of Heaven Hill a whisky ?place? (what's the name for a whisky making place?) in Barstown, Kentucky where the ?distillery? has caused Whisky Fungus to spread ALL OVER the town- the community is COVERED in the poisonous fungus and for years people thought it was just soot or ash and are currently fighting a legal battle between the whisky-making-people to clean it up or pay for the costs of cleaning it, since, it's, well, poisonous- it's a toxic mold that carpets everything.

Pic related is a stop sign in the town- all that black stuff is the fungus, it literally just needs a surface and some moisture and it'll feed off all the ethanol in the air.

It was also the center of a huge fire where several people died.

>It was also the center of a huge fire where several people died.

That's quite unfortunate, I had no idea. I guess some people just don't have any fucking luck.

You're correct that the term for the site is "distillery".

I'm guessing OP posted the edgy buildigns combined with a "PURGE THE CORRUPTION BROTHERS" joke as a way of joking that dozens of people were burnt alive in the Heaven Hill fire to "stifle the taint" or something similar. Awful.

100% of me thinks that's a genuine bummer dude

But 1% of me also thinks that is metal as fuck

>place called bar town
>has so much alcohol in the air that a fungus that lives specifically on alcohol spreads all over the city
Too good

Case got dismissed because the distillery is allowed to pump ethanol into the air under the Clean Air Act

This seems like a junji ito's horror story.

The fungus isn't poisonous, it's just annoying.

It grows all over distillery's, usually in humid places like Kentucky or Scotland.

Not enough unwanted transformations or non-humans displaying isolated human traits

Not yet

>cordyceps, except they are acting like alcoholics

>apparently, growing on the Heaven Hill buildings post-fire
The fungus is a bi-product of the distillation process. Completely unrelated to the fire.

Sounds like a good idea for a story

The place is actually called Bardstown. Still. Bards, bars, where there's one there's the other.

>OP posts a picture of building eaten by black goo with a corruption joke
>WAAAH people died in the events related to this picture but not to the joke
Is this thread the annual rally of the fun police or are we going to ban 90% of the board again for unspecified "bad taste"?

The latter if the autists of BADWRONGFUN have anything to say about it.

Hail nazimod, victory to his return and glory to arsto/tg/ka! I guess.

>The Last of Ale

>Implying OP wasn't setting up for a bad "purge the corruption with flames" joke that was sniffed out immediately

>mind reading
Is it possible to learn this power?

Not from a shitposter.

>it's that same dude
Oh, it's that guy. The same edgelord who's friends with a mod, or is a mod themselves, and started deleting comments that they didn't like, like people calling him edgy for laughing at Regina's horrified face before she was killed.