I'M FUCKING LOOSING IT

BIZbros anyone else loosing it?
Trading was fun at the first and I got on stupid moon missions like antshares but now it became harder because I can't think like a new fag anymore. I sell at a loss, I margin trade like a degenerate, when it moons 10% I sell and watch it moon another 40%. Fucking hell I'm loosing it with this whlole crypto bullshit, I made good money but I'm fucking tired of hearing about crypto crypto crypto coinbase bitcoin moon all fucking day. My job is crypto related and after that I go home and browse biz and margin trade AHAHHHHHHFHSFDSFDSFSDFS

Tell me i'm not alone ? Anyone else literally addicted to this shit? The fucking normies ruined it ffs, they're pumping fucking ripple everyday because they can own multiple coins!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/v4fc9F
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're just not cut out for this. Try do something else with your life, I'm sorry for your shit brain

i was feeling the same, was getting stressed and making bad day trades. Decided to walk away for a bit and just hold

Not cut out for this?
I told you I made good money and initially got on crazy moon missions.

It just takes a toll on you newfag, you'll understand in 6 months

>Try do something else with your life
fishing is nice. No need to catch fish. Just sit there, and drink beer all day long.

And how did that turn out? New start feeling fresh making new gains?

Literally any retard can make good money in this market. A real measure of success is your actual % gain.

I'm just going by what you said in your OP, when we enter the bear market you're gonna get swallowed by the void. I suggest you change your mentality or you get out, for your own sake.

>buy a good coin
>hold
not that hard and save yourself the headache

Implying you can time this market,
the market has been fucking irrational for the past month and a half its insane

payfair

>doge 1bil market cap

A good coin doesn't mean good returns because this market is stupid retail money

Sounds great and fun.
I'm pretty new and just starting with a pisspoor quantity of money.
There's a lot of stuff I don't understand still. I'm just holding on (few) ripple right now.

zclassic--wait for nxt dip at around 200-230k sats and LOAD THE FUCK UP

steemit.com/altcoins/@ihopeyouneverdie/zclassic-holders-will-get-bitcoin-private-btcp-after-the-fork

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NORMIEEEEEEEEE

(enjoy the gains)

Pajeets get the fuck off my fucking board

Are you saying I will actually get gains with Ripple? God I fucking wish.

Try to have fun trading again user. Or just find a new hobby or activity to relax. Have you tried lifting? (Veeky Forums here).

Hop in on this easy pump! 14 hrs from now discordapp.com/invite/v4fc9F

I'm not sure where I implied that you could time the market? You should try to improve your reading comprehension.

It's normal to compare your % gains with a standard, for crypto this would be bitcoin. If you've made less returns doing w/e you've been doing than just holding bitcoin then you've been unsuccessful.

If you're trading to make money its not about good/bad coins, its about increasing your gains. But you're getting pretty defensive, this is just my opinion. GL, I hope you don't get fucked over.

I used to lift hard and browse Veeky Forums but stopped once the portfolio got heavy ( september).
Yeah I need to relax man. I actually had a short position on xrp/btc that I closed. If you're holding for $ gains I would hold, for satoshi gains I don't think it can get much higher

I did outperform bitcoin, except for october- november where it was kinda hard to do if you held any shitcoin.

Thanks for the advices

>normies ruined it

They literally pump your shit. People like you ruin crypto.

Making me think to trade all my satoshi for ripples.

before the pumping made sense, now its just all over the fucking place, when you're in the game for a long time you don't expect billions to be pumped into fucking litecoin out of nowhere.

The oldfag bias is screwing me over I guess

consider dropping margin trading (though i am understand your feelings on the rest).
thing of it like this: you toss a coin
if you call it right you and some random guy get some money
if you call it wrong then that random guy takes all your money

Honestly I'm just frustrated that the market has basically been trading sideways for the past few weeks. Ever since Bitcoin futures were enabled everything has stagnated because the whole market follows bitcoin. I've only made like 10,000 since the 10th mostly off Ripple and ICX.