Ripple

What do you think guys, what will its price by 2018 eoy?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cXg4Re
discord.gg/vNGsENy
discord.gg/3kZ6RBn
discord.gg/3MpsPWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$5 max

80c

$7.00

You're not looking at an Ethereum style 5000% gain, but I wouldn't doubt if it went to 4 or 5 by EOY 2018

Probability of $10?

3.50$

smol

$13

Screenshot this

40 billion rip

$10

Yes, Ripple will dethrone Bitcoin, not only that, but will be have real world adoption.

Bitcoin is dying. Merchants are dropping it and users no longer use it for payments. It's nothing but a speculative bubble now. PoW is a broken garbage that relies on inflation or outrageous fees.

$1,000. Cap this. You are about to see what ripple was designed for.

I'm gonna be honest, holy FUCK this coin is stable.
I'm glad I bought 200 xrp a few days back, I should have went in more but.. you know.

Not impossible. Ripple is tapping into trillion dollar markets. Bitcoin is only good for speculation at this point.

1500 XRP here, transferring over another .1 btc to bittrex tonight. gonna wait for a little dip and pick up another stack. when (not if) this hits coinbase, x10 easy.

i recommencd this chat to follow ripple price, in depth discussion and links

discord.gg/cXg4Re

just wait for XRP to dip a little more, it might even go on coinbase soon: discord.gg/vNGsENy we were just talking about it in the investment group

Pretty high market cap already - are the banks going to use its token or just “ripple tech”

I'd say that $5 minimum is basically a guarantee.

$5 - $7.

I'll keep hodling until forever

This is one of the most solid portfolios that I have seen. TRON is the only shitcoin there.

What's wong with Tron? It's been a pretty good profit for me only investing 13 bucks in it

Yeah, I guess the money is alright. I just don't believe in the coin itself, not its longevity. But hey, ride it out, and make them dollaz.

Ripple could be any where between 8$-25$ likely based on the information I've gotten most from discord.gg/vNGsENy it's a pretty large investing group for crypto. Come discuss about XRP

steve why are you doing this

If you asked me a few weeks ago I would've said $10. But Ripple's partnerships are growing by leaps and bounds.

Twitter is crawling with noobies begging for instructions on how to buy XRP. Coinbase is very likely to list it. It's getting attention from big media like CNBC and Forbes. And we still haven't even heard the "2 huge household name" partnerships yet.

XRP is up over 200x year to date. If does even 10% of that kind of movement in 2018, we're going to see $20 XRP.

fwiw $5 XRP would pay off my mortgage so I'm not even trying to "pipe dream" here.

Can someone explain to me why such low prices? Is it a market cap thing?

Fair enough, I respect your opinion. My wife thinks it has potential but she's Chinese though, so a bit biased. But so far, it's done well.
I still personally think xrp is going to be one of the few biggest winners though.

Large supply.

It's psychological. Everyone looks at coinmarketcap as if it's an accurate measure of what a crypto can be worth. It's not. These are crypto-CURRENCIES.

It's like trying to put a "market cap" on the dollar. This mentality will soon drop by the wayside.

That large supply is slowly burned every time XRP is used in a transaction. Small amounts are destroyed.

You're saying it can reach BCH levels when it reaches coinbase? Please say yes...

buy in and get comfy. it will keep going to about 12000-11000 sats, sell off a little consolidate and get ready to start rising again. LONG TERM HOLD W/ XRP

dont listen to market cap bs. the fed reserve can even put a figure on how big the derivatives market is, some estimate it is ~1.2 quadrillion and Ripple is primed to get a big piece of the whole pie

ARK is the worst shitcoin ever.

HOLD BOYS, WE'RE RISING OUT OF THE COINMARKETCAP BLOODBATH

>BCH levels

I sincerely doubt it. While market cap isn't an accurate measurement, it can still serve as a basic guideline. $3k * the circulating supply of 38 billion = $114 trillion. This is just not realistic as it would exceed the GDP of the entire planet.

Even though XRP is consumed every time there's a transaction? Say there're 1000s of transactions every second around the world, burning .001 XRP every time...

god fucking damnit. nice job with all the cripple memes you fuckheads

There's stats somewhere, I don't have them off hand, but basically the supply of XRP is designed to last ~100 years at current burn rates.

While the burn rate makes XRP deflationary and thus likely to rise in price over time... it's fairly negligible.

Alrighty, thanks for taking the time.

Am i going to make it?

Leave your keys with the Astro valet

$25.78 please. Make me a fucking millionaire.

$2 max

How much XRP do you have invested to be a millionaire?

1 million xrp lol

$25.78 is the magic price for me.

Bought at average $0.19

Of course not

Np. Just for shiggies I did some quick math.

I'm not sure why your picture here shows a transaction cost of .001 XRP (some kind of priority transaction maybe?), but the minimum cost is .00001 XRP.

Assuming XRP's current 1500 TPS maximum 24 hours per day (86,400 seconds) we'd arrive at 129,600,000 transactions per day.

129,600,000 x .00001 = 1,296 XRP burned per day, or 473,040 burned per year. When taking into account the full 100 billion you can see how minuscule this really is.

Even @.001 they'd be burning 40 million/yr which would still take 2,500 years to burn up.

(I guess I debunked my own initial 100 year thought process... I must've confused another coin.)

Nice man. Good luck to you.

That makes no sense you flannel

more xrp more better

>users no longer use bitcoin for payments

what a newfag

Hey I saw you last night. You've got a bigger stack than me my friend. I'd need to see $50 for a million but I'm likely to cash out long before that. There's always another coin, and being debt free would make me feel like a millionaire anyways lol.

That's somewhat disheartening. It seems getting in now at over $1 isn't worth it, unless you use it to pump profits into something bigger.

>bitcoin
>so volatile from all the memes and mainstream media coverage its useless at this point
>ethereum
>no one understands how it works so normies wont accept it
>ripple
>same as bitcoin except its actually being picked up by banks and shit PLUS its not so volatile (yet)
its gonna blow

>Ripple hits $1.51 last night
>remember the Veeky Forums motto and refuse to buy at ATH
>Wake up this morning to see the dip
>$1.64
You guys have shit advice.

clearly, you are retarded enough to need an additional clarification: the minority that used it for payments no longer use it for payments.

it's $1.23 on binance you fucking autist. back down to $1 soon

kill yourself, there were many others advising you to buy. Today's ATH is tomorrow's dip. If you are not sure, buy incrementally, don't just wait like an idiot.

Oh it's still worth it. Look, Ripple is targeting a market that moves $5 trillion PER DAY. They are making excellent progress in that area.

To put it into perspective if Ripple were to capture 10% of that market you could speculate that the value of XRP would need to hover around $500 Billion. (yes there are other criteria that could make this rise or fall but I'm trying to be brief).

But remember - that market is the focus of Ripple the COMPANY. It speaks nothing to the demand from private investors like you or I, or Michael Arrington's $100 million XRP hedge fund, or any other institution that may use XRP for their own purposes.

10$

That's a fucking stupid. The idiots who designed this shit are encouraging people to destroy the currency?

That's either stupid or crazy... hmm

Oh for fuck's sake fuck off.

'mirin. Good luck. Make it for the rest of us.

I use dollarydoos.

I didn't get in Ether until it hit $200 and I regret it till this day

> It seems getting in now at over $10 isn't worth it
>It seems getting in now at over $50 isn't worth it
> It seems getting in now at over $100 isn't worth it
> It seems getting in now at over $150 isn't worth it
>...

you will want to kill yourself in few days/weeks, trust me I know.

implying big banks won't be hoarding and get a hardon seeing that price rise while plebs can't even afford a ripple account

what ripple wallet do you fellas use

"

The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed. Since no new XRP can ever be created, this makes XRP more scarce and benefits all holders of XRP by making XRP more valuable"

"
The current minimum transaction cost required by the network for a standard transaction is 0.00001 XRP (10 drops). It sometimes increases due to higher than usual load."

Yuge
Yes
It’s only at >1% right now
Same brother. Saw you from thread earlier. See you on the moon

In Jan 2019 you’ll all be saying
>wow XRP was only 1.20

Ok. I've got about 530+ XRP and putting in a little whenever possible. And Ripple's the only company that's doing something that I both understand and believe in. I'll hodl for now.
Thanks again.

s-sorry, i'm just mad because i sold at 1.15 a while ago to buy more icx (still cool with this desu) and thought i'd be able to sneak back in at 1.00

soon though, i believe

Currently using Rippex, but my ledger nano is due to arrive tomorrow.

The moon Morty *BRAPPP* the moon

I got in XRP around .77, about 300 XRP at the time, and then another 200 around $1. I'm wondering if I should keep pumping or just hodl for now. I doubt I'll be a millionaire at this rate.

To the moon tomorrow, just hold it a bit more

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

>LOOK AT ME MORTY, IM A RIPPLE
>BITCOINS A BUBBLE MORTY
>IM RIPPLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Holy fucking kek

I bought at .23. I watched to go above $1 then fall to, 0.6, 0.7, 0.8 in different times. Didn't even consider selling. The fundamentals are solid. Real world adoption is coming. Not selling before it dethrones Bitcoin.

WHEN WILL IT DIP FOR FUCK SAKE

right meow

It’s eating BTC’s market dominance day by day. .235 here and looking better every day

this is the dip before moon

you never know, buy incrementally if you don't want to take the risk. You will kill yourself if you wake up next it day and find it at $2.

by the way, exchanges have a HUGE backlog of new customers waiting for verification. I registered in bitstamp a month ago and my account is still not verified. Ripple will be their first buy. It's trending in Google. You have an advantage now if you can buy.

stop this you guys are going to get me all excited, and im going to stay up all night watching the price. just for it to stagnate at $1.10 AGAIN

To the moon bois

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

same, I only have 4200 coins right now,/poor/ fag

If this coin hits 2 dollars and it gets put on coinbase.. fucking hell...

I have 10k of them and holding to $10. Possible in the next 18 months.

whale bro about to pump again, get in before it's too late

Coinbase would be a huge kicker. Imagine a normie logging onto coinbase with $500.

BTC
>Meh I teeny bit of that
BCH
>Little more of that
ETH
>Almost a whole one of those
LTC
>Oooo almost 2 of those
XRP
>HORY SHET I CAN GET LIKE 400 OF THOSE!!

discord.gg/3MpsPWw

JOIN HERE FOR PUMP

don't dump on me

Stop putting money into this centralized piece of crap

No.

Leave

>Rippex
why the fuck do you have to register online and send them ID etc. Fucking weird

HERE COMES THE DIP READY OR NOT