Largest Pump EVER in 4h, 24k+ members, 0.1btc raffle

discord.gg/cXg4Re

Dont miss thiss

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cXg4Re
discord.gg/v4fc9F
discord.gg/Za58p27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How does it feel like to be a literal retard who needs to be told what to buy and then get gutted by the very people who "lead" your pumps?

God damn you people are retarded. P&d groups are for people who can't trade to save their lives

are these even worth it? it seems good to me but im not sure

>another PAJEET pump group

Fucking kek

What are ids?
Back to /reddit/

lol rly? but i can be faster than other people and price will stay higher anyway?

Congrats on this

We can see your fucking id Pajeet.

To newfaggot retards reading.

Every Discord pump group is a scam where retards go to lose money and get dumped on by the founders who pre bought the coin.

You're a literal mouth breathing retard. If you want to be "faster" than other people, just go "invest" in a ponzi scheme on bitcointalk.

FFS sake pajeet 0/10 apply yourself

thx op for this nice link i love pump and dump its easy money :)

PAJEETED

GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS MODS

THIS INDIAN CALL CENTER DISCORD SPAM

GIVE US FUCKING FLAGS

XD

We already know you are pumping XDN next, who cares?

Only lost money with these scammy pnd shills.

what does pajeed meaned? and why are also rude op says nothing? just chose if u wanna do pump or not??? mean guys

fuck off pajeet

>Only lost money with these scammy pnd shills.
pajeeted and depleted

Mods give us fucking flags this isn’t funny anymore

DESIGNATED

oh you can see its me? so what, u miss out on free money ^^

discord.gg/cXg4Re

is where free money is

kek

stupid fucking nigger kill yourself

we dont need flags

pajeets are perfectly capable of exposing themselves lmao

Leave and never cone back pajeet

POO

SHITTING

wtf is this racist web page??

racist will always be poor!

discord.gg/cXg4Re

i am dying

Just where do you think you are?

STREETS

Come***
fuck I'm a Brainlet today

>Ayyy I got quads

Hello all racist, people with differnet skin colors are humans two wtf they did nothing wrong

>posts "pump" lasting months

yeah right

Thanks OP best thread on Veeky Forums right now. Going all in on your pump group.

What country are you from? I hope to make many monies

at least use the correct link... discord.gg/v4fc9F

man this web pages is very strange how can somebody like this racist mean web pages?

KILL YOURSELF YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT. I WANT TO SPIT ON YOUR FACE YOU DISGUSTING SEWER RAT, DIRTPOOR MOTHERFUCKER. YOU ARE FUCKING GARBAGE. YOU ARE WORSE THAN A STINKING PIECE OF SHIT. I WILL MURDER YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY. FUCK YOU. I WILL BE SITTING ON YOUR DAUGHTER'S MOUTH SO SHE CAN EAT MY SHIT AS I STAB YOUR WIFE ON THE NECK. YOU FUCKING CUNT

I wonder if the SEC has infiltrated any of these P&D groups?

see you guys in 13h40min on the pump

discord.gg/cXg4Re

it will be the easist money of my lifes and your also lifes!

is this some 4d pajeet fud

oh nice igoogle a pajeet. very funny children 12 year olds... indiands also humans

YOU FUCKING CURRYNIGGER I BET YOU WILL LICK MY UNWASHED FEET IF I PAY YOU ONE FUCKING CENT, YOU UTTER PILE OF SHIT. STINKING PIECE OF SHIT. FUCKING NASTY SMELLING SHIT. YOU SHOULDVE BEEN ABORTED, FLUSHED DOWN THE TOIILET, LIKE THE DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE

i will leave you inhumans bread racist "humans" bye hope someone see you irl

discord.gg/cXg4Re

OP you are a fucking nigger pajeet nerd no one will buy this coins only you will lose a moneys

This is just scam u idiots pajeet!

neck yourself, Pranav

yea fuck pranav pajeet his

Hello this is op, just wanted to remind you to join the channel!

discord.gg/cXg4Re

this must be bait

What did OP mean by this?

Big Poo Pump, you poo in streets.

Discord posts are the new e begging posts

This very seriously only reminds me of gay

hodl

In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, the exchanges are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders. Buy Kucoin Shares and you can invest in an exchange, reaping large profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit : 1gPuQ or don't

It's actually disgusting watching everyone disregard Chainlink and chase empty pumps instead. This is the most innovative piece of technology that financial and insurance sectors have all been waiting for and it will actually revolutionize the world and strengthen every industry it touches.

Look at Vitalik, Roger, Justin, and Charlie constantly focusing on publicity stunts, shilling, and talking about the pricing of their coins. Sergey is actually the most reliable leader in the cryptosphere focusing only on his technology and development, no bullshitting with publicity stunts. Only honest answers to honest questions when he gets the chance.

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills watching all of this play out. Etherscan shows that soon 95% of all available circulating LINK will be consolidated into less than 15,000 wallets and that continues to shrink as more people try to chase pumps, they're being shaken into stronger hands. As soon as Sergey's saved up LINK is finally handed over to institutions we'll see the price jump by increments of dollars and it'll be way too for most people by then. This is so fucking ridiculous and scary in showing how stupid most of Veeky Forums actually is.

Dont listen to this retard guys. THIS is the real group:

discord.gg/Za58p27