Colossus Coin XT

Colossus coin is a PoS 3.0, open-source peer-to-peer (P2P) energy-efficient coin that enables fast instant payments to anyone in the world with almost no fees.

Originally CV2, now COLX, the recent coin swap cut the supply in half and all coins unswapped (by inactive owners, for example) will be DESTROYED.

To summarize:

-Using PIVX source code and PIVX developer

+Privat Send allows you to send a payment anonymously.

-Masternodes -10 millions, roughly $3k right now (ROI is 89% - will make your investment back in almost 1 year - and more if the project grows in market cap)

-Zerocoin Protocol incoming

-currently listed on TradeSatoshi and CoinsMarkets

-CRYPTOPIA listing incoming, see twitter posts -crowdfunding complete

-White Paper being release in the coming weeks.

This project has been around since 2013 and has just been revamped to take on the privacy market. Get in while its on the floor and thank me later :)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vNGsENy
discord.gg/3kZ6RBn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for vision

anyone else holding this?

rip op lone bagholder

Lol yes I have some, but its steadily climbing and I want to add to the momentum. DYOR, this is just a tip for all you gold diggers.

how is this any different from PIVX?

bump for visibility

Can you stake this coin?

Very similar projects as far as i can see. Waiting for the white paper to be released to understand the hype of it "being better than PIVX". COLX devs are extremely active tho

Yes, it is PoS and on coins markets.com you can stake in their wallet for a higher return. deposits take a little while on there tho so be patient.

so it's no different to phore?

Phore has a much higher market cap, master nodes have less ROI for phore, no staking for phore.

have 3m. plz get me a lambo

hold, cryptopia listing should provide a larger market for COLX

I refuse to use that Pajeetmarket, whatever it is.

shhhhhh

Okay, I bought like 31k on Christmas at CoinsMarket. Still haven't gotten any. Is there a minimum amount for Staking?

SHUT UP OP IM TRYING TO BUY IN LOWER C'MON MAN.

Holding 90k. Am i gonna make it?

So I have my coins in my wallet what do I need to do to ensure all 9f my coins don't get burnt?

can't see it on any exchange

Hi everyone,

It's your friendly local COLX shill :) here to answer all your questions-

Yes

Different supply, lower MC, masternodes that you can actually afford, staking/mn rewards increased and rewards for devs/community decreased, blocktime changed as well I believe. Will have more when the whitepaper is out

cryptopia is based in New Zealand which, I believe, was the home of mtgox as well :)

no minimum amount but the coins have to mature for 7 days before they start staking. Also make sure your wallet is unlocked and running. Reason being is to incentivize hodlers and further secure the network

You had months

Yes. For the first time in your life, you are going to make it.

COLX will not get burnt. 99% coins were created during genesis block and swapped to cv2 holders on novaexchange. unclaimed coins are going to get burnt

currently only on the dirtiest shitcoin markets on the web- tradesatoshi and coinsmarkets

What’s a realistic price point for this shitcoin? 10c?

Do I need their wallet or can I keep in on CoinsMarket?

that is a great question. I'm not an economist and I don't want to go into big faggoty pajeet terms but just comparing this project to others I've been involved in I'm expecting at least a $50mil valuation after the cryptopia listing. This coin is just starting up i.e. it's-

-had no exchanges for last 4 months
-is finally ending the swap
-is burning coins
-is going to start marketing
-is releasing whitepaper

the main concern up until this point has been just finishing the cv2 swap and implementing the coin burn. Coin burn will significantly drop the market cap or increase the price per coin. either way it's good for holders.

like all exchanges keep on coinsmarkets is fine however this is a very pajeety exchange so there is some risk. Cryptopia I would have no problem recommending keeping coins there. ATM this is a bit of an issue however there is a lite wallet in development and they are looking at partnerships with wallet providers

Bought 250K around 0.000000170. Definitely moving my coins over to Cryptopia as soon as they list it.

And probably dump half.

I remember an user shilling this a month ago when was like 3 sats.

old but decent coin, however there are much better being shown discord.gg/vNGsENy come discuss, pumps about to happen for easy profits

Just for the sake of accuracy, masternodes are 10M colx per node, around 2.5 btc at current prices. COLX can also be staked.

Pump incoming in 1 hour, get ready.

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

Colx's massive telegram. For a marketcap that size, its fucking awesome.

How do I get the Mac wallet to work?

How much can I expect in staking? I got about 200k.

Fuck off Patel, no one wants you're street shitting diseases.