IXLAN/XLN Spoilers

Blue

Re: Jace -- PleasebedeadPleasebedeadPleasebedeadPleasebedead

Sorry. Fish save him.

It's a goddamn shame that the flavor text isn't "For the first time in her life, Vraska felt a little warm and fuzzy inside."

>Jace has ANOTHER villainous female planeswalker begging for his dick

Alpha as fuck tbqh

>lose memory
>gorgon pounces on you
>get phish pussy
>too much treasure to carry
Is this Jace's path to WB alpha male?

Don't forget that he also got yoked as fuck. Dude is living the dream.

>He's not the creative team's self insert power fantasy, guys! We swear!

>tfw no guildpact cock in your snekpus

Jesus christ, ANOTHER WAIFU FOR JACE?

Actually they are very open about Jace being the natural self insert for the majority of players.

sources? I'm guessing its on the blogtog but I'm curious

Liliana is old and moldy literally

>whiny
>self entitled
>obsessive and controlling
>melodramatic loner
>autistic and naive

That fits your average controlfag to a T

I just want my Jace to stop being BLACKED.com

>Stop commisioning art with sexy females because muh sexism
>Make their main protagonist a sexy, muscular twinkboy
What did they mean by that?

I don't think anybody is supposed to find nujace attractive actually

you might have brain damaged

They meant Just like Chandra is the witty, tough, sexy-but-not-bimbo for nerdy girls to project themselves onto.

>someone falls of a waterfall
>feel warm and fuzzy inside
user are you autistic

>not getting the joke

user, are you autistic?

>witty
>tough
>sexy-but-not-bimbo
The past 3 articles I read and nearly every card featuring her gives me the impression of an overactive teenage girl with unlimited access to flamethrower powers and no authority figure to set her straight.

>Chandra "YEAH! GO NISSA!" Nalaar
>witty

A complete non-sequitur with the card doesn't make a joke or a funny reference

This is why Veeky Forums filename threads are the absolute worst on the entirety of Veeky Forums

Yeah, and Jace is a tedious doofus who recites facts constantly. They're cynicallly designed characters for teenage nerds to relate to, bviously they suck.

So I've noticed something about the Ixalan spoilers. Over 60 normal rares have been spoiled. 62 to be exact (unless I miscounted somewhere).

I don't recall any set ever having that many before. Not ever. Big sets used to have about 50 and small sets had 35.

Why is wizards doing this? Increasing the number of rares is not good set design.

DFCs are there own slot right? There's 10 of them.

All the political correctness and muh snowflakes is just a cover so they can keep feeding our boy jace fresh pussy.
Based wotc

Guess what everyone?!

Surprise!
The Red Enchantment/Land is garbage!

>"LILIANA IS AMORAL NOT A VILLAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Mark Rosewater

Older sets did. Lorwyn had 80 rares. Innistrad had 59

The joke is a combination of the old flavor text of pacifism, and the fact that a healthy portion of Veeky Forums is hoping Jace dies (in vain) and are transposing that joke onto Vraska in the idea that she wants him to be dead as much as they do.

Hence, she gets a warm and fuzzy feeling inside after seeing Jace fall off of a waterfall.

This isn't hard.

When was the last time we got a good red enchanment or land?

It means that Wizards has begun to see the light
sexy is overrated, cute is justice

>mfw it could've been something cool that interacted with enchant side
>it's Shivan Gorge
>and the enchant side is worse than Outpost Siege
Kill me

Where are people seeing the other sides of the transformed cards?
Mythicspoiler only has the front faces and it's fucking obnoxious to have to come here to see the other side of each
Also, this seems disappointing, but I made the same mistake about Ramunap Ruin so we'll see I guess.

>pacifism
>a card that could not be more removed from the card in question
Even if someone got the "joke" it wouldn't be funny.

>
Great limited bomb, let's you run a much lower curve so you can Open Fire every turn.

Hazoret's Favor is pretty nice, since red is consistently getting decent ways of stealing things temporarily now.

Magic spoiler

Click the card on Mythicspoiler, imbecile.

So are we finally done with pirates and dinosaurs? Can we finally see what merfolk are in the set?

>Outpost siege but can't play lands
So 4 mana is the standard for red getting impulsive draw.

Why has there been almost no merfolk in this set?
Its all pirates, dinos and vamps

If this was 2 mana it'd be pretty great. At 3 it's meh. Like this exists in the same space as Rishkar, who is the same effect except also makes mana dorks and lacks tribal bull shit.

How is a shirtless, muscular and handsome man not attractive? Don't even have to be gay to see he is clearly meant to be sexy. I'm not so insecure in my sexuality, that I can't acknowledge attractiveness in other men.

You might have some problems dude. You want to talk about it?

>name is an anagram for A Villianess

I know what you mean. You don't expect them to be in green, so you pass over them, making an already small amount even smaller.

I believe user is referencing how we as an audience view her actions as condemnable, but MaRo always defends it by saying she doesn't apply to our morality.

>>it's Shivan Gorge

>Gorge deals one damage only to an opponent
>This deals three and can also bolt creatures

It's a bit better than Shivan Gorge sempai

Merfolks and vamps are getting the worse so far

>Magic can't ever have guns/black poweder weapons like ever..
>Cannons are somehow fine?
Hmmm

Well, didn't part of the fanbase sided with Nahiri in that a genocide is totally ok if a dude wronged you?

>If it's a nonland card
The best part of outpost siege to me is cutting out land top decks and being able to play them.

Nice dubdubs but I mean as in "another land dealing damage", all other lands have interesting effects.

At least rapidfire burn has a new toy, I guess.

I know.
And there's no way that anagram is a coincidence, either.

So it's a slightly better Shivan Gorge, and a significantly worse Outpost-Siege.

She's a girl so she cannot be evil. Didn't you get the memo about no female Demons ever?

It was just Kor slut fanboys and a few tumblr users. Everyone sided with daddy vampire.

Considering how obvious the joke is, I'm pretty sure most people got it.

It's really just you in the "didn't get it" camp, desu.

You do realize we've had multiple female antagonists in just the last couple years, right?

I fucking wish, there were a vocal group in my town's stores (mostly girls and some male satelites) that got pretty angry if you even hinted Nahiri was evil

Can't wait for when the Gatewatch imprisons her in a rock and throw the key away

But even MaRo on his blog said that Nahiri was the villain of block

One of the villains of the block, with Sorin being another.

And even though everyone understood your joke, you didn't pull all those "keks" and "dude lmao" replies you were looking for.
Because taking two things and mashing them together is middle school humor.

I'll accept that, I guess. It's not like Sorin is actually a nice guy.

The fact that he said that Sorin was evil validated the Nahiri fags and their stupid logic of "well, Nahiri is bad, but Sorin is worst so she did good even if it was using wrong means"

>Home is invaded by vindictive bitch
>you are treated as the villain

Sorin was initally introduced as a guy who understood greater priorities than the ants of the plane (Zendikar, Innistrad OG, Tarkir)

>Chandra
>Not a bimbo

Sorin was never called a villain. The villains of the block, as listed by Maro, are Nahiri, Avacyn and Emrakul.

The frontside isn't complete garbage. Not sure how the fuck you can transform it later in the game though.

So is this it then? No more previews? Really wanted another decent 4drop dinosaur

Post more based white cathovamps

I believe so. Common dump tomorrow.

.....Today is Thursday.

>Liberated

Is this a reference to the myth of Prometheus?

>. The villains of the block, as listed, are Maro, Nahiri, Avacyn, and Emrakul.
fixed

To be fair, condemning one plane is relatively tame for an oldwalker

You want a good girl

But you need the bad poosey

>eheh, amoral is not bad
>sexy females that appeal to men is not okay

Sorin and Ugin guilted her into fucking her home plane on the condition they'd always be there to help her. When the time came Ugin was dead and Sorin couldn't be arsed, because she wasn't satisfied with that answer he banished her to hell.

In return Nahiri locked him in stone and fucked his planet as hard as he'd fucked hers. Petty? Yes. But Sorin did the exact same things to her first. In Sorin's defence he did try to help but Nissa went and fucked it and Sorin concluded Zendikar deserves everything it gets.

Tldr: Nahiri is a villain but she's only copying Sorin.

>as hard as he'd fucked hers
He protected Zendikar actually

It didn't need protecting before he locked Cthulhu inside it. And he failed to protect it when the time came because its residents are retards. Hence why Nahiri was pissed.

If aren't sexy and attractive to you, then you're just terrible at waifus.

A good red land? Come on, it just dominated the last standard for months.

>Gold armor and weapons
Fuck no, that's a shitty metal for that purpose

It's Dusk-blessed gold that can stand up to Ixalan steel.

Not sexy. Try again.

Why are all the elves in this set called "merfolk?"