If Veeky Forums existed in the 41st Millennium it would've birthed Slannesh instead of the Eldar

>If Veeky Forums existed in the 41st Millennium it would've birthed Slannesh instead of the Eldar.

Any truth to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

exterminatusnow.co.uk/2014-01-18/comic/non-storyline/randoms/everchosen/
allthetropes.org/wiki/Exterminatus_Now/Characters#The_Dark_Gods
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Slaanesh is formed from excessive stimulation, from a desire for perfection - and the quest to reach that desire, and from pushing things in your life to their limits. Veeky Forums, no matter what fucked up shit we fap to and crazy things we say, doesn't have enough people who actually do excessive things. Slaanesh was formed when more Eldar than there are humans in the world all got together and became /d/, but instead of just drawing/RPing/fapping to it, they acted it all out. On top of that, more Eldar than there are humans in the world saw their standards of perfection, and told themselves they'd be that, and they pushed themselves for it, forsaking everything else.

Internet Hate Machine, not Internet Excess Machine

Slaanesh was literally fucked into existence. I don't think anyone on this board/site is capable of accomplishing that...

The only thing we would birth is Malal

or perhaps some annoying warp god of faggotry, butthurt, roleplaying (a retard or "true story" greentexting) and edgy rebellion against everyone else's opinion just for the sake of disagreeing

>implying the feels and /r9k/ fags wouldn't birth Nurgle or some new chaos god of being fucking pathetic.

So Tzeentch?

Yes.

We really are chaos undivided, having aspects of all the dark gods.

>some new chaos god of being fucking pathetic
Abaddon isn't a god user

Pretty much. We would have a chance if Veeky Forums existed in the Warhammer universe *and* we could meetup more easily though.

Malal 2.0
The chaos god of failure, so terrible it couldn't even get its own unique name.

The more important part that you didn't mention is the psychic factor. Just being really decadent without a bunch of lingering psychic energy around probably wouldn't really do much

Wouldn't have caused it, but would have influenced all four.

Nurgle would moan about not feeling well and being unable to pull.
/K/horne would have an unfathomable attraction to archaic bolt action rifles, and would value marksmanship as much as close combat prowess. And not being able to pull.
Tzeneech would manage to wreck more of its plans by accident through spilling its spaghetti whenever a female became involved, would then moan about that failure and not getting laid.
Slaneesh would moan about not getting laid because of having to expend all of its efforts and time organising events for the losers and weirdos that are its worshipers, since they are incompetent.
And why have all my daemons become fur covered?

>captcha: maximum warning
TOO LATE

Shit, son, if we're not doing this by 2025, I will be greatly disappointed in each and every single one of you.

I came here to say Malal, otherwise the closest to us is Tzeentch I guess. All we Anons really want are happenings.

just think, what if every1 fapped all at once to the same pic of lewd slaanesh. when you fap you fuck your hand buddy

>All we Anons really want are happenings.
Speak for yourself. I'm in for petite catgirls for domestic ownership.

That would imply you could coordinate that many people via Veeky Forums. The Eldar had millions of their population to do this with. We can't get millions of our population to agree to not kill each other, let alone have sex at the same time.

More like birthing the Exterminatus Now Dark Gods.
The Soulthirster, The Hound, Fernex, The Patterner
exterminatusnow.co.uk/2014-01-18/comic/non-storyline/randoms/everchosen/
allthetropes.org/wiki/Exterminatus_Now/Characters#The_Dark_Gods

Judging by the amount of fatties and zitheads on here I'd say Veeky Forums might birth a Nurgle-like being. Slaanesh is all things perfect; perfectly fit, perfectly intelligent, perfectly confident, perfectly prose, perfectly attractive. A Slaaneshi would never hide behind a computer, he'd be out in the open showing everyone how great he is and he'd be right. Everyone would think he's a stud.

>the virgin plaguebearer
>the chad daemonette (male)