Holy fuck. pajeets are not a meme???

you mean to tell me there are actually indians spamming pnd shitcoins on biz?

mind = nuked

fuck me senpai now i dont even feel like visiting this place anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Za58p27
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most shitcoins being spammed are done by pajeets.

FLAGS NOW.

mods def need to flag indians asap. these curry niggers are ruining this board

no sir i dont know what the image man is saying but he dose not sound like indian. no pajeets here ha ha..

my friends, its time..dont miss moon! buy buy buy

why aren't there flags wtf is hiro doing

Shilling XDN dip, not a pajeet though.

Pack it up boys, we've been made!

That's obviously just another user.

its not a meme, Indians will skam you out of money.

Yes you tit. There are a lot of paid pajeet marketing companies. Also chinks and ruskies too plus all shithole countries surrounding these three. There will be the odd one from the West too, these are probably the well written and presented ones giving all the info thinking that shit works. Subversion is everywhere in the board. At a conservative estimate I would say 60% of all the posts are paid shills if they mention a coin and another 35% mentioning coins are people who have bags or fell for a previous marketing campaign. They are everywhere. Large and small. Iota, raiblocks, bcash were he last 3 huge ones but the smaller ones are evident all day every day. Trust no one! We need flags but even that won’t solve it. Knowing when it’s a pajeet or chink will help tho. Then all we need it mods to crack down on vpns and we will have a semi dead board but a better one.

no iti s a lie . fucking fag buy LINK abd hol
discord.gg/Za58p27

Plebbit is now a better place for discussions than Veeky Forums, that's the sad truth.

It also suffers massively from the marketing. Biz has never been great for discussion, most of us are aspi. Plebbit is less in your face and has better mods is all. The comment section is where most of the plebbit marketing is. I have a 6 year 1k+ karma account on plebbit. I literally used it once 6 years ago and discovered the karma logging in last month to comment on a linktrader thing. I see these 15 day old accounts commenting and shilling stuff all the time in there and have no idea why people believe them. I wonder if I could sell my account to a pajeet...
plebbit is shit, biz is biz but there are plenty of nerd forums that have actual discussion and post genuine info on crypto.

Bitch lasagna, show bob.
F T J

you are a lie sir, all real, 2030 white people will be our servant

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

flags now and ban discord posters, this is literally all this board needs

this is unbelievable sirs why do you hate us so much? indians are a great nation and you are probably just jealous lol
u will never have as beautiful women as we do
deal with it

That video... kek. Like one of the comment she said “that is one hell of an inferiority complex” lol. Delusional pajeets.

We indeed will never have beauty in our women like yours. A 1/10 for us is a 10/10 ‘beauty’ for you. How can we compete.