Character Art- Raygun Gothic/ Space Patrol pin-up style

The title sums it up. I am looking for pin-up uniform character art in the Raygun-Gothic, Atompunk, art-nouveau style.

Bascially, if it looks like something you might find in Buck Rogers, Flash Gordon, or other similar science fiction media, that would probably fit. I will start off with a few of my own, hope you Excellen/tg/entlemen can help me out with more. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Space_Princess_Battle
denverpost.com/2007/02/05/diaper-wearing-astronaut-jailed-in-love-triangle-plot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Basically, if it is pretty girls in a pulp sci fi style, I am looking for it, especially if they are in a space suit or uniform of some sort. Thank you.

This reminds me of an old bunch of comics about little green men looking like that going to earth and slaying human pussy left and right.

I bet you are talking about Mars Attacks

How?

It is a bit nonsensical, but a nice painting nonetheless.

God woman were fucking ugly before the 21st century.

Saved!

Grace Lee Whitney, the woman who played Yoeman Janice Rand (the lady in the picture), was considered quite attractive back in the day. Here is a better pic of her.

Why do we need four character art threads? At least wait for the others to fall off the board

Oh, sorry. I only saw two- one for gypsies, one for witches. Neither seemed to fit what I am looking for, and were specific enough that I didn't want to just shoe-horn my search into their threads.

Character art threads typically change themes multiple times throughout as other people make requests

This is pretty much it from me for now. The look I am going for is a retro 'Fanservice-y, but functional'.

If anyone has any more like this, I would love to see them.

Anybody got dudes wih rayguns? No pin ups (but i wont say no tothem either)

Okay so this reminds me of something from a while back that given the dead link I'm assuming is defunct BUT I am wondering if anyone has the ruleset/info on where the creator(s?) went...

1d4chan.org/wiki/Space_Princess_Battle

I don't have a copy and all the links on archived pages are dead.

Shame that they didn't realize 4plebs, suptg, etc. delete their files after a while. Should have put it on Mediafire or something.

It is a shame- it actually had me looking at esoteric models for a while, when it was first being discussed. As a non-historical, non-RPG gamer, it was a reason to look outside of what companies made for specific games.

Looks like a fucking nigger chick

I... what?

Don't reply to trolls, dummy.

>Art Nouveau

Are you sure you don't mean Art Deco or Streamline Moderne?

She looks fine to me, only thing I'd complain about is how she somehow has a double chin despite not being fat.

It's not unheard of. Moya from Farscape would also be a decent example.

Is no one gonna mention the fucking diapers?

There are no toilets in space, unfortunate fact.

denverpost.com/2007/02/05/diaper-wearing-astronaut-jailed-in-love-triangle-plot/

It's a space thing.