JIBREL

WHO GOT IN THIS INSTANT 20X COIN?

Was going to, but then read the white paper and they don't really seem to be doing much but reinventing banking.

>trade fiat on the blockchain!
>tokenized assets must go through regulated guarantors, who abide by regulation and will exchange tokens for assets
>an actual board of directors have governance of the network.

It sounded horrible, especially at a starting price of 25c

haha you fucked up
this thing is going to the moon day 1
all you needed to do was look at the advisers for this project
you overthought it
dont fuck up like that again

I looked at the advisors. They're exactly the sort of people that the crypto-sphere doesn't want to be involved with, so you're not going to find many buyers. Plus, didn't the roadmap say the platform doesn't even get a tentative roll out until late 2018? This is effectively tether 2.0 but with more banking.

dude you fucked up. even if you dont like the project you could easily sell for a big profit day 1 no effort. i guess you dont like money.

Given this is crypto, you're probably right, but it would have to hit the exchange at 1600 sats for you to break even. I have my eye on a few promising truly decentralized blockchain based solutions which will hit the exchange and they only need to reach 1 sat for me to break even.

But anime chan recommends it

ahahahaha he fell for the /new tether/ meme

good luck pajeet, cant believe you fell for another anime-chan shill project after cumswap and lever-poo

shill harder

This, also it's ridiculous to imply that this project has no value. Tokenizing currencies on its own has tremendous value, even for the average retail investor. Now instead of selling your crypto for USD and, potentially triggering a taxable event, and having to hold that shit on an exchange until you figure out wtf to do with it, you can purchase jUSD instead (or one of at the moment six other fiat currencies, and more to come soon) and hold it in your own private token wallet. That alone makes it a better, non-scam version of Tether. And that isn't even mentioning everything else this project aims to accomplish.

Guaranteed moon mission. Get in before it's too late faggots.

I successfully shilled Wabi and this is the same scenario. Jibrel isn't the best, nor the first, see Lattoken. But it will take off.

Ironically, the fact that anime-fag apparently shilled it makes me second guess it a little, but I guess he'll be right for once.

On a slightly serious note, as a community we should call out shit projects like this when we see them. If we want this market to continue like this well need to support and shill projects that actually have good intentions and teams behind them.

We should not really want this space to become 'palatable' to 'traditional' investors.

LAToken is literal trash and will get destroyed by Jibrel.

>I have my eye on a few promising truly decentralized blockchain based solutions which will hit the exchange and they only need to reach 1 sat for me to break even.
like what?

That jCurrency will be issued by centralized and regulated guarantors. It says so right in the whitepaper in those words. You think they won't be taking the shit out of them?

Tokenising asests and shares is only beneficial in increasing user exposure to these markets. In order for your tokens to be worth anything they need to be backed by the real thing.

Ankorus had the right idea in that they have brokers and dealers, and also tokenise your assets. But their execution was scammy and shit.

it's already too late. sold out earlier today

Lol go ask your questions to Yazan on telegram, he'll sort you out.

Same thing to you. You guys don't understand how the mechanics behind the JNT token and how the Jibral DAO will eventually work (once it's launched and fully autonomous).

I don't have any questions. The people who run that project are from the old world. Some rich bankers have hired a group of devs to reimplement what they know on a blockchain.

Young new startups which embrace the idea of fully decentralized and automated solutions are going to eat them alive.

there's nothing to shill anymore. it's sold out bitch.

Hard to say what will happen years down the road, but till then, I plan on making at least 20x on this token. GL.

>Jibrel
No one is falling for this Pajeet bullshit.

>don tapscott
>pajeet bullshit

stay poor faggot, stay poor

I have played with Binance with a few hundred bucks and day traded it into 4x...I would like to put more money into crypto but I am more interested in putting down $500 or so on several coins that are under a penny and holdling long term. I know kucoin has some lesser known coins but what exchanges can you find those coins that are like .00001 (USD) from? Also what wallet would you store those on if I want to remove them from the exchange? Thanks in advance!

The token literally doesn't do anything.

Not that I'm saying this wont pump but there is no inherent value in owning this trash

hell yea

easy pump. got in early

i was going to buy some, but id rather not upload my passport to the fucking internet

it's an ico which excludes usa and china with don tapscott as an advisor. anyone who knew about this and didnt throw some cash at it is fuckin retarded and doesnt deserve to be in the crypto game.

I know you want to cash out of this when it hits exchanges for a tidy profit, but I hope you can see that there is a pretty clear distinction in this thread.

Those who bought the ICO only bought it because they think others will buy it from them once it gets to exchanges. Everyone else is either sceptical or downright negative on the idea of it.

Don't buy an ICO just because you think you can flip it, you need to buy on merit, it is that merit which will make others interested. I wish you all the best and that you can reclaim your investment.

dude youre fuckin retarded. you had a chance and you squandered it you fuck up.

and you read me wrong idiot. im holding this one for awhile because i do find there is a lot of merit.

youre just a dumb brainlet who thinks he's smart lol

please tell me what you invest in

I bought over half a million JNT. This might actually make me a millionaire. Fucking excited!

NICE JUST SOLD 100k