Besides Roger losing his mind and spamming twitter with "they took our name" does this shitcoin has any plans or...

besides Roger losing his mind and spamming twitter with "they took our name" does this shitcoin has any plans or anything at all?

Yes, adoption is growing since implementing it is basically the same as BTC and BTC is unusable for transactions now.

No, studies show heavy narcissistic lose always. Losing is in their nature

BCH is already rebounding from the big dump after coinbase decided to add it

The way I see it, the only thing Bitcoin has going for it is first mover advantage which led to it having the largest market cap. If another coin is to take its place, then it's fair game and every altcoin should be evaluated against it, Bitcoin Cash doesn't have some inherent claim to the #1 spot, this isn't a monarchy with a line of succession. Why not Litecoin, or RaiBlocks, or whatever?

I don't see normalfags adopting it. Name is shitty. Makes it feel like a knockoff

Core can simply release a blocksize increase if they're in any real danger or Ethereum could end up being the one to flip BTC, so why risk losing everything when you could play all sides against each other and always win? In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders. Buy Kucoin Shares and you can reap incredible profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Fuck the drama and sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code: 1ch6a

>who is donald trump

This BCASH is sounds like a scammy name just remeber BCASH SCAM say it with me goyim
BCASH SCAM BCASH SCAM

the KCS dividends are total shit though. like

And it's not even a normal knockoff, it's a Chinese knockoff.

Fuck this store of value shit.

Doonut Trymp is a god, he does not count.

I hate it. It is cheaper than bitcoin to buy and do a transaction, but it is an hour slower.

bcore is not the real bitcoin

the easiest solution is that neither of them win

Ethereum should flip and bcash go down the drain

except its not ROFL waiting a long time for bch to transact is about 10 minutes. a long time for bitcoin is 5 hours or longer. fees are cheapers then 10 c ( cheaper then ltc ) and it transactions are instant to ten minutes

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin. Bitcoin Segwit Core is the forked coin. Bitcoin Segwit Gold is a forked coin from Bitcoin Segwit Core.

One and a half hour I waited for fucking 3 confirmation. No thanks, there are other coins for fast transactions with better swings and bigger growth potential. Fuck bcash, just a fork, one among many.

For average users, the point of buying KCS now is to get it while it's cheap and then benefit from larger dividends when Kucoin grows. Even with a reduction to 15% for larger coins, one will still earn a decent amount of money from dividends.Whales will also want KCS to reduce transaction fees, especially when BNB's discount is reduced and for any coin that Kucoin can add before Binance.
Speaking of other exchanges, even if you don't use Kucoin you should still put some money into KCS because doing so will force Binance and other exchanges to innovate in order to compete with Kucoin. Lightning Network went from vaporware to actually having hundreds of nodes in under half a year because competition from BCH forced BTC to improve or die. Competition leads to innovation, which is good for everyone.

Bitcoin didn't do anything even after 8 years. Within months after it was created, Bitcoin Cash is already had plans for widespread adoption and usage.

Prime mover advantage only lasts so long. (Remember AOL, Netscape, Radio Shack, Blockbuster?) Core is stupid for focusing more on making Bitcoin a speculative asset instead of it being use as Satoshi originally intended. Bitcoin will die from not adapting to changing conditions.

This is because Bitcoin Cash has no hash power which increases the block time variance. But as soon as the flippening happens, Bitcoin Cash has all the hashpower and is stable. It's not the fault of the coin, it's the fault of Bitcoin stealing all the hash rate.

>as soon as flippening happens
sounds like the Jehova Witnesses. Does Ver have a space shuttle yet?

What the fuck are you talking about? Bitcoin Cash is the better bitcoin, it's only a question of time when it happens.

he's actually a very humble person

a shitload of adoption incoming
dreamarket just added support today
I believe that BitPay is adding support before EOY.
They are basically taking over the btc market(not in value) at this rate

I used it, I traded it I'm not convinced. Sorry you can keep your.

>google
>Bitcoin Cash roadmap

Another pajeet thread paid for by Blockstreamâ„¢

PS. Bitcoin Cash is bitcoin.