Can Druids transform into Bacteria and Viruses?

can Druids transform into Bacteria and Viruses?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h90ZrKj08Fc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

... wut? Why?

Why would they be able to?

>can Druids transform into Bacteria and Viruses?

No, they cannot.

They can however use magic to control Bacteria and make them temporarily large enough to see in order to fire massive swarms of them like how Naraku did in Inuyasha with all them squiggly, weird, Japanese Yokai. Giant Bacteria can't stay alive for very long; they're extremely fragile and quickly die from the experience, but that isn't the point: the attack is horrifying, giant Germs are fucking weird looking and scary, and each time you get bitten or scratched by one you get a horrible rotten, infected, necrotic/acid damaged wound.

So don't piss off the weirder, more immoral, Druids.

>Druid turns into a bacteria
>DM has to look up and create encounters based on the microscopic world of bacteria
Just because it's possible doesn't mean it's a good idea.

The cancer Mage from 3.5 can

Only Merlin can.

>each time you get bitten or scratched by one

HOW? They don't even have teeth and/or claws

Yeah I'm wondering how a single cell organism can do anything but burst from the pressure at that size. Even if we say fuck physics you're still only transforming into or creating a massive living water balloon that occasionally doubles itself.

>implying bacteria and viruses exist
Diseases are God's punishment, demons, curses from witches, anything but fucking science

can druids transform into creatures that are extinct?

They can't morph into a procariotes.
And viruses aren't really living organisms.

That's my house rule.

no

Nice, a "le viruses are le not alive le God doesn't exist" fedora.

A virus is not an animal, so of course a druid can not transform into a virus. A virus is not even a living thing.

>bitten or scratched
By bacteria?

Of course it is

In my setting, germs are a hoax invented by Johnson and Johnson to sell soap.

My setting is called real life

if you've studied even basic biology you would know almost nobody considers viruses living in a scientific sense. It's basically just a script on repeat ad infinitum.

Theoretically, yes, but in practice the study of virology is so complex that the virii will die from any tampering.

In my university, it's taught that virus are inbetween living and not. But maybe that's because I'm from Russia.

Can Druids turn into demonically possessed creatures?

No. They aren't animals.

Don't be sad, user. As long as your school is in top 3-5 for the country, you can get by on the big boy science job market well enough, if only through regulational arbitrage.

What about archeons?

No, but Wizards can transform into Bacteria and Viruses? .

youtube.com/watch?v=h90ZrKj08Fc

Viruses act like living things despite not having the functions of living things so it's hard to just toss them into the non-living category.

Bacteria are Monera, not Animalia. People are still figuring out what the fuck virus are

But giant bacteria would be too big to infect the wound.

No, on account of germ theory not being a thing in the late medieval period.

Cancer Mage. Which is the basis for Muscle Wizardry.

Not that turning yourself into a fine swarm of Madness fleas isn't the better option to fuck a country over, next to stacking this with Alienism and Pseudonatural templates, Hivemind via Vermin Lord and the Worm that walks template.

There's some serious shit you can do with tiny things.

depends on the setting

It's not fedora if it's the truth.

Are you retarded?

Are you talking about viruses or God?

Yes.

what DID he FUCKING mean by this

No, because in any setting I run where druids are a thing people don't know what Bacteria are.

The one exception is one setting that does have Germ theory, but the "Druids" there are just Psychic Warriors specializing in claw powers that worship nature. Not true, wild shaping druids.

>this is the most retarded thread on Veeky Forums right now

Why would bacteria or viruses exist in a fantasy world as we know them today, and how would anyone in that fantasy world be aware of them so as to want to become one if they did?

The same way we found them IRL. I mean people were observing microorganisms by the late 1600's.