OST Your next x10 on binance

Whales are almost finished accumulating, so why haven't you?
Marketcap of 49million, total circulating coins at the moment 187million with a total supply of only 800million.
Going to mainnet this week and already have 9 companies on board. Also talks of this being a perfect use for cryptokittens.
Trading at 26c, not sure if it will go any low but this thing is set for take off, binance listed already and more exchanges to come. Easy short term hold for x10.

Thank me later anons, no time now, you need to buy!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Za58p27
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Literally everyone is talking about BZC right now faggot.

I happened to get some of this yesterday after seeing reddit austics going on about it, had a look over the project, seems very legit and a easy x5 at least for short term. Ill be real though I almost didn't want to buy in because of all the pejeet engineers on board, but I guess money is money. Don't expect much from these austics fucks here on biz though, seen this shit shill here a week ago and didn't buy then because of faggot brainlets put me off before I even looked at the project. Kek. This will easy hit $1.20 very soon

How about giving a coin that wasn't been shilled over and over in the last two weeks please that has potential like this?.

Get on this now before it's to late and you see the hundreds of threads here because those faggots brought in at $3. This is an easy short term and long term if you really want. This will have a $1billion marketcap in the coming year. Get the fuck in while it is still under $100 million

You for real about it could possible it $1billion next year, when next year? I only put a $1k into this because I knew it would moon to x5 easy and probably x10 as a short term hold, but you really think long term could be the way for this coin because if so I really need to think about getting more, will have to dig more with my research

ok OP bought 762 at 1729 sats, hope I'll make up my link loss. Fuck you if you're a pajeet shill though

PUMP INCOMING

LAST CHANCE

discord.gg/Za58p27

Well considering most projects don't have a mainnet up unlike this one, also 9 companies already set to be working with and talks of more first Q1 and Q2 of next year, I think most definitely. And this talk about using it with the cryptokitten network will make this coin explode and have some many fomo in if it is announced. I'm thinking about end of next year this coin could easy have a marketcap of $1billion, if not more.

No smelly pejeet here, just seen this project and knew it was easy money, whales have been accumulating hard this for the last two weeks. This thing is fuelled and set for take off. You watch as the price rises heaps of slow idiots will come running in as it's only being on binance. It will have a huge jump, you watch, also alot of reddit only use binance, so they will flock in as they realise it's going up fast

I remember the last time this got shilled heavily, the OP himself posted about 70% of the comments and it moved a grand total of like 200 sats before going back down.

Smelling awfully pajeety here

Not Op but If that was the tread I'm thinking about I was in that thread telling people not to buy then, that was the first day it was added to binance yeah? If you brought that day you were an idiot, I told everyone not too, I did say buy at 30c, I was a bit off in saying that I did didn't buy then either, waited till about two days ago before I put money into this. It's all about timing folks. Whales will dump of course when they made a quick gain when listen to binance but if you look they have all brought back in now. This thing is set to take off

Nice english

Buddy it's up to you too read between the lines on here, also not me but seen the thread, clearly brought ico or when first listed to binance. Don't FOMO into shit anons and we would have less shill threads

fuck you I'm already at a loss
KYS

See this faggot FOMOed in, that's what you get. Just don't sell, this thing is going back up and beyond

>Not Op but If that was the thread
>I was a bit off in saying that but I did didn't buy then either,

Two small mistakes, who gives a fuck about you autistic fucks anyways

This was meant for you faggot....

I agree with op, if you buy in at 26c you have done well, that is the bottom floor, it's only going up from there. Just fucking hold, what price did you buy in? this should hit $1 in the coming week

It will be mooning today, watch faggots fomo in tomorrow

For real

Jew CEO and pajeet dev team

I'll pass

OST will be big. Easy 4x in a month or so. This gives me the same feeling as REQ at .04