What kind of 40K clothing would you like to see?

What kind of 40K clothing would you like to see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PQM2QdWkjQI
youtube.com/watch?v=fGnVDli5d1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=PQM2QdWkjQI

Pauldrons

I would like a Commissar's hat.

Nerd clothing should be covert. Something that doesn't scream "I'm a socially maladjusted loser." Simple is better. Faction symbols are fine but Kharn dismembering people with his chain axe atop a pile of bloody skulls is right out.

So like this small Imperial pin then?

Is this a man or a woman? I gotta know if I can fap to this or not.

I can't tell if you think this pin is actually small or if it's just small for the Imperium

Embroidered ballcaps.

Comfy and accommodating could be done too

Just a little while ago, 300 lbs was considered so overweight as to make you a weirdo and qualify you for disability benefits.

>Kharn dismembering people with his chain axe atop a pile of bloody skulls is right out

Some of us like wearing intense clothing while working out.

Just say it's a metal album cover from the 80's.

>Sounds awesome man, which one?

One of the funny things looking back into old timey photos of the 1930's is that everyone is relatively well dressed and there's not a lardarse to be seen. I don't pretend to be one of gods delicate creatures, but physical fitness and height kind of means I can hide 10-15lb's for a little while.

Bolt Thrower.
The answer is always Bolt Thrower.

>They're really underground, you've probably never heard of them.

>literal thunder thighs

In the 30s the Depression was in full swing, the Midwest was a dustbowl and people wore suits everywhere so they wouldn't look destitute. However it is true that obesity rates have skyrocketed in the past 20 years.

>for when you need to assume the power squat

It's because Americans have no self-control and are never taught what a healthy diet should look like.

Or are shown the meme pyramid telling them they should eat a shitload of grains

>that brush literally disappearing into her knee fat
I bet there are people, maybe in this exact thread, who would still fuck her.

>never taught what a healthy diet should look like

Education isn't the answer to everything
Again and again, I was taught what a healthy meal looks like. I still eat rather poorly.

Turn to the ancient philosophers if you want to gain insight on akrasia, not to bureaucrats and their "teaching plans".

Yeah, but even the poor cunts are fatties now.

...and spank that disobedient avocado

>...and spank that disobedient avocado
Man was not meant to know what this statement means. Some days I wish I was a lady, so I could know what it's like to be appreciated for being me, but most days I'm happy I usually know when and why blood's coming out of my body,

I remember seeing a Bomb Squig t-shirt at one of my LFGS awhile back. (Would've bought one if they had one in my size at the time. Sadly, they only Xtra-Large & and Xtra-Xtra-Large were left, and I wear Large or Medium size. Shame really. Need to check tomorrow and see if they have any in my size back in stock.

That's odd, with metal and nerd shirts the biggest sizes are usually the first to sell out

> Debauchery
> It's german
youtube.com/watch?v=fGnVDli5d1Q

They might know their customer base and only ordered X's.

>What kind of 40K clothing would you like to see?

zubaz

Imperial iconography that isn't the standard aquila or a skull.

If you have to ask your probably gay

It's a guy, have fun

Europeans are all drug addicts so it doesn't matter what they eat because there bodies can no longer efficiently produce fat.

American "whites" are a lot more addicted to medicines and meth, also a good chunck of your population it's already using heroine.

That's our skinny population

We have one good female superhero movie and the retards come out of the woodwork saying we're overdosing on heroines

Some simple t-shirt or jacket or something. I'd love a black leather Iron hands jacket or a grey and yellow striped iron warriors one. FUCKING GIVE IT TO ME NOW AAAAH

Please remember Everyone no one should wear a Aquila, most normies can't tell the difference between a Aquila and the iron eagle.

People may think your a Nazis.

Gentlemen, I have an important mission for you: redesign female office wear (pic related) into something appropriate for combat.

HARD MODE: No dress uniform cop-outs.

This for the starwars stormtrooper crowd.

Some form of imperial hat with an aquila on it, like a scout cap, and maybe a prop chainsword.

It angers me that even a cent of my tax money could go to save fat people who eat themselves into all kinds of health problems.

This is not related to this thread. But anyway...

Under rated post

There's literally nothing wrong with raising your hand at a 45 degree angle to hail the imperial standard of your country out of respect for your Great Leader whose political imagery prominently features a bundle of sticks wrapped around the haft of an axe. Literally nothing.

But you do need to eat significantly more grains than meat and dairy, and 3-5 servings really isn't "a shitload", I eat cereal for brekkie, a sandwich at lunch, potatoes at dinner and toast before bed, and I'm underweight according to most BMI calculators.
What you might be forgetting is that you ALSO need to eat more fruit and veg than you do carbs.
The answer is usually eat more fucking vegetables, it's very very difficult to get fat off of those.

Made from this.

>heels
> combat attire
Life is not one of your animus retard

>look for 40k merch
>see all this meme shit
>No iron hands stuff
AAAAH

Its true... she needs some boots.

I didnt really focus on the shoes as im not turned on by them in any way.

Why can't I buy polo shirts with a four armed emperor logo instead of the guy on a horse? Nobody fucking knows.

>Kharn dismembering people with his chain axe atop a pile of bloody skulls is right out.
No I'm fairly sure you could easily pass that off as a metal album cover which would be acceptable in many social circles.

>in many social circles.
>many

Until I saw the text about warhammer I thought the person was wearing a reproduction of some professional wrestler's tights.

I keked.

>Lesbian haircut
0/10

Hi, I just feel the need to drop in here and point out that not only Napoleon Bonaparte >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Adolf Hitler, but also:

>Bigger Empire
>Better civilization
>French language >>> Teutonic autistic noises
>Better food
>Better clothes (Hugo Boss can suck it and swallow - pic related)

Thank you, carry on.