bloodbowl.com/
thenaf.net/
fumbbl.com/
bbtactics.com/
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/Bloodbowl.htm
1d4chan.org/wiki/Blood_Bowl

The rules that are being replaced on FUMBBL, the CRP (aka LRB6):
marmeladov.com/BB/LRB6.pdf

The new GW released 2016 edition books, including the Deathzones supplements: mega.nz/#F!uw4XiYxK!tboZyS7RM-rrPJ93nSAmSg

Stunty Leeg handbook:
fumbbl.com/files/Stunty_Leeg_Handbook_v1_0_1.pdf

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9828&op=view

Veeky Forums Stunty Leeg group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view

Veeky Forums Secret League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10393&op=view

Veeky Forums Monkey League group:
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10667

Discord Server: discord.gg/3mpKZx2
FUMBBL IRC servers are dead. Go to the Discord instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/The-Mongrel-Horde-2017
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1001878
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1001997
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1002048
member.thenaf.net/index.php?module=NAF&type=statistics
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/LRB6Stats.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Forgeworld has their Chaos Renegades package for preorder, but unlike their Bright Crusaders or Orcland Raiders sets, these are just the regular Reikland plastics without any conversion bits, plus the big guys, 4 goblins and the tokens.
I dunno about you lot, but I'm pretty disappointed.

forgeworld.co.uk/en-GB/The-Mongrel-Horde-2017

>Pre-order page for Minotaur is up
>You can field him as a Big Guy for your Chaos, Chaos Dwarf, Chaos Chosen or Chaos Renegades team

Ok, now I'm intrigued.

I think it's just referring more to the team lists that GW published in Teams of Legend than any plans in the near future. Even still, I expect GW's gonna get around to most of the teams eventually... Except Chorfs. Chorfs will be last.

What I'm really hoping for is that FW has plans to make a full resin kit for the All-Stars with unique sculpts for the real freaks like Sark Four-eyes or Snake Sanders, since the conversion packs seem to be coinciding with the Death Zone Hall of Fame teams, and obviously the All-Stars are far too mutated to make things a matter of a simple head/torso swap for some of them.

>I think it's just referring more to the team lists that GW published in Teams of Legend than any plans in the near future

Even so, the fact that there's a distinction between "Chaos" and "Chaos Chosen" means there's at least one unseen roster somewhere on the horizon.

Either that or nobody proofread the copy writer.

On the note of Renegades though, here's the test model for mine.

While possible, I would prefer to look forward to Khorne/Tzeentch/Nurgle/Slaanesh aspected positionals.

Is there a conversion kit out there?

Not sure how you mean, but several companies make sets of headswaps, and some make shoulderpads and sets of thrower/catcher hands.

Thanks to the Anons who pointed in the right direction to proper ELVEN Union play.
Read up on the things suggested and won three games in a row (2-0, 3-2, 4-1).

Good stuff man. Keep it up!

Is a sixth ogre worth taking in Matchmaker mode or is it bloat?

Bump

Lizard bump

>tfw nobody makes a lizard team that's under $80

They are a pretty expensive team cause of both the medium sized and monster sized players.

BB2 league has a massive 6 or 8 people. It'll start Monday. 3-6 rounds depending on how many people.

are signups to the league still open? i'll join if it really needs people i guess

Please help

I always go max Ogre.

6 ogres 0 rerolls

The only team that could hold up 7 snotlings is 4 wardancers.

Take as many ogres as you can.

as elves, or any other race, how do you handle the mass bassing "tactis" at low tv?
was it my fault that i got all mansed?

if they base you constantly then 2 die them if you can, or dodge away if you can't. elves should have no problem just doing some 2+s out of base contact. mass basing is a good tactic if you want to lose the game in most situations

To add to this, i find that i get a fair amount of guys based, cause elves should spread out, right? then i blitz one free and dodge the rest?

just 2 die as many as you can if you get based. the counter to manmarking is to block them and break their armor. 2d block is always better than dodging away, as it's a 1/9 chance of failure without block ,while agi 4 dodge is a 1/6 chance of failure

I think the issue i was having is that i was caging as elves (stupid?) and i would go for the blocks but then my BC would be exposed.

Should i keep the BC in the back field with 2 guys in 90% of situations?

you dont really need to cage as elves most of the time unless you're against a team that can get past a screen. and yeah there's no real point in trying to slowly grind up the pitch as elves unless you're against another stunty/elf team. what you should normally do on offense is break a hole through the defense, and flood into the backfield

>that i was caging as elves
You only cage if you are sure you can survive a bash war zoneing is better if you aren't the stronger team

I like the custom team creator in Bloodbowl 2 Legendary Edition, and how you can make teams comprised of multiple races.

Let's you set up some ridiculous gangs of players that look amazing together.

Thanks guys

dead

At Low Tv, which chaos team is better? Nurgle or normal?

Depends on what team you are playing against. Chaos can afford more of their players since usually the Mino isn't worth taking and have better blitzes. Nurgle are much more durable, have big guy worth taking, and have the stink. Drawback of Nurgle is you can't afford everything you want for awhile.

I'd personally say Nurgle are better at low and high TV, because they still have good strength, have stuff to mess with elves, regen, and FA is one of the few ways to deal with hyper murder.

Yes blood Bowl 2 Castaways League, is open until Monday. And then there might be an organizational. As we get everyone into the real tournament. I don't know how long that takes. Sinai too stupid.

Bump with new Minotaur

My current mixed team is a VT team. 4 ogres, 4 black orcs, and rest is all gnoblars. After my second game, I picked up an orc thrower.

My game plan is to have a heavy hitting line, with my gnoblars being the ball carriers after pick up.

New to the game, I won't get to play until everything is painted, so far 6 are good for the TT

Painkiller Panic vs Dead Gangsta Storage

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1001878

We seem to see a lot of nicely painted dwarf teams.

Nice Dwarfs. Blue surprisingly suits them.

It's the eavy metal paint scheme after all

Thought the eavy metal was the teal/turquise look on their cover. Still, good stuff man.

Nearly finished with my DE team (still sculpting the cloak on the assassin, not that I'll ever use the bastard)

Nice, is that some new Wyches I spy?

Yep, Kabalite kit plus Wyches kit plus a bit of greenstuff here and there

Nice, senpai. I've been wanting to make a team from the Dark Eldar kits, but either the bitz resellers would be milking me dry for it, or I'd wind up needing to buy like 3 different boxes for it.
Probably gonna wind up getting the Black Scorpion team, but I'm trying not to buy new teams until I finish the five I already have half-painted.

>When khemri outelves the elves

I never thought I would lose patience with ogres but I have done it. Just infuriating now with bonehead or when you cant crack armour.

It's always fun having your kroxigorslap human linemen around and not get a single armor break, then his fucking catcher with st 2 blitzes a saurus and kills him. hyuck

Ya but least you got 6 saurus to pin them down. I meant ogres on ogre team.

I feel you, it's frustrating regardless.

dead

Dead

BB2 league tomorrow. Join. Or dont. Whatever. Castaways.

Rules, I guess.
Don't concede
You need to figure out how to contact your opponent cause cyanide is crap. Try discord.
Week per round. I'll update the news if a round starts early, or if an extension is given.

Veeky Forums FUMBBL League
Gourmand's Delicatessen vs Chaos Waste Overlords
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1001997

Bump

Veeky Forums Secret League
Tomb Wingdings vs Basics of Battle
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=1002048

Is orcs the best choice for a bashy-leaning team for a beginner, or are there alternatives?

Undead are a good alternative.

Forgeworld literally accidentally said that horus heresey was going to be updated to 8th edition

their copy writers for their website are half blind and wholly retarded

Dwarves are good if you just want to roll block dice, survive both downs, and keep your players forever.

Orcs are good if you want to play bloodbowl.

Undead is good too, like orcs they play a lot of bloodbowl, Khemri is good for rolling block dice and getting knocked over with both downs.

Norse are good if you want to roll block dice, survive both downs, but lose your players as soon as the pows start coming up. Norse also has a pretty ok big guy, whereas the orcs big guy is usually not used.

Play Dwarves, throw lots, watch grogs flip their shit over you "not playing the team properly."

>throw lots
But you have 4 pieces with AG 3 and the rest has 2?
Hand passes, sure, but even quick passes are 4+.. Rerolls don't cost 30k anymore you know

If you have patience and the league will be longish / you will carry the team over to future leagues, Chaos. You'll struggle for the first games then have fun riding the ST 4-Block-Mighty Blow/Claws rollercoaster.

Just picked up the Blood Bowl box set, dubs decides the color scheme for my human team

Green and white, gold metal pieces

Pink, just pink.

excellent

I'll find some pink

That's half the fun: doing shit nobody expects. Then I'm also the guy who finds it boring when a game boils down to "got the ball, cage up" every fucking time.

Very very nice, only possible suggestion is maybe make the leadbelcher look more like paint chipping, if that's what you were going for. Maybe with a sponge or just hacked paint jabs. Looks a little too strange as it.

Their schemes always look technically good, but god awful color choice wise.

Yeah, was going for worn and damaged paint, since I can't exactly do proper highlighting with my armor being a silver basecoat with layers of shade thrown over it. Perhaps I should apply some of the damage edging after the gloss coat.

It's red and black. How is that not a good color choice for Chaos?

>Catchers have AG4
There, I just made humans not shit

>st 2
Nah still shit

Do human catchers still have Av7? Cause that's a huge deal breaker in itself for their cost.

aye

most of the time people don't do the shit nobody expects because it doesn't work, like dwarf passing has such a high failure rate and your move values are so low you can't get catchers downfield fast enough, or get in range to throw to them

>member.thenaf.net/index.php?module=NAF&type=statistics
>ogres officially lowest win %

Besides bonehead, they get 6 ogres. What's going on? I was thinking of buying a team and playing them online. They seem cool.

snotlings are st1, av5, and titchy. so you're probably losing a player each turn. and having only 6 good players, each with a 1/6 chance of not doing anything each turn, means you need really really good dice to ever have a chance of winning as ogres, or to minmax like shit and hope you play against a shit team/coach

I see. Thanks for that info. Makes sense.

Though I also noticed that outside of the stunty teams, Chaos are actually dead last of the normal ones. So besides the intentionally weak/joke teams, Chaos are the worst team in the game. That's just tragic.

av7 isn't the big deal, st 2 is.

chaos are that low because they're garbage at low tv. they have 0 relevant starting skills. but high tv chaos, nurgle, undead, and necro are kings when it comes to bash.

The catcher are better off having AG4 than ST3

No because then they are Elves

Undead are pretty much the best team in the game aren't they? Low TV or high, they can still curb stomp people back to the stone age.

NAF are resurrection style, so killing isn't as strong.

no ball handling skills
no blocking skills
half your players are str1, av5 with +2 to injury rolls

ogres have a 1/6 chance of doing nothing and losing tacklezones.

they're the worst team in the game

I guess gutter runners, slann catchers and vampires are elves too

Well they aren't human

id say necro are better just because werewolves are up there with wardancers.

>member.thenaf.net/index.php?module=NAF&type=statistics

this is for Resurrection style tournaments which means you can never get a team of block+pro ogres, so in league play ogres aren't half bad

also in league play you won't play against as optimized WAAC teams as rez tournies

Are they at least fun though? The team I posted I am pretty keen on buying and trying them out.

NAF stats are only tournies, where chaos is shit

if you like big guys they're good

here's some league data (it's old but literally still applicable)
plasmoids.dk/bbowl/LRB6Stats.htm

>necro is the strongest team
Really?

Werewolves are super strong.

in this sub section of thousands of games from over 30 leagues yes, necro won the most

KEEP IN MIND that in league games necro can develop werewolves into clawpomb (this is LRB6, not nu cuckbowl where there's no clawpomb) where as in tourney play necro are strong but undead are stronger around 1000-1200 tv