About to drop 12k on something

About to drop 12k on something.

shill me your particular shitcoin except ARK, already have boatloads.

Other urls found in this thread:

embermine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Embermine-Platform-Whitepaper-V-1.1.1-Branded.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BuY5IbkkbXg
youtube.com/watch?v=RRjfbR44F9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

0x

This.... Easy money in the next week or two

golem

I'll give you 2 coins. One is probably a sure thing, the other is a gamble. Im not gonna say they are gonna be quick moon missions but will probably take a couple months but then its gonna shoot off.

DBIX- Arab ETH/NEO. Company behind it also making their own Middle Eastern based coinbase (Palmex) which is already up but will be finished in Feb with fiat pairs for USD and I think some arab currency.

MBRS - Just read the WP, too much to type. -embermine.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Embermine-Platform-Whitepaper-V-1.1.1-Branded.pdf

Pic related, Im actually invested in these coins and not just shilling some meme of the week.

xmr

unironically this

Viacoin pretty much free money

Obsidian

Messenger app is out, meaning it has all the requirements to be listed on Binance now (a working product).

Right now it isn't on any good exchanges. Has potential to pump as soon as it lists on an exchange that's actually used.

UCH, the exchange will come online tomorrow though so you'd have to race in to get in before it goes up.

Buy Kucoin Shares and you can reap incredible profits while avoiding all the drama of the crypto world. In the California Gold Rush, the people who actually got rich were the suppliers. Likewise, exchanges like Kucoin are the ones really making the big bucks in the crypto world, not individual traders.

>Holders get 50% to 15% of Kucoin's revenue as dividends paid in coins, allowing holders to automatically diversify their portfolio
>Holders get reduced trading fees for every 1k Kucoin they hold, up to -30% (Binance gives 50% savings for using BNB now, but that will decrease to 25% next year and requires you to lock up some funds as BNB)
>KCS is only 2x ICO price right now
>Kucoin is rapidly increasing in popularity, aggressively adding new coins, and has no withdrawal limit
>Support responds to tickets in English within hours
>KCS's value increases as Kucoin becomes more popular

Sit back and relax with Kucoin, rather than worrying about shit like BTC killing off your crypto, BTC getting flipped by ETH/BCH, or Charlie Lee saying something retarded.
Use my referral code for free shit: 1ch6a

SALT is a guaranteed 70% gain right now. Look into it, there are threads about it. You're retarded if you aren't all in already.

i'm launching an ETH token called Shart (SHRT) with a total of 325 million coins, one for every american.

will announce the ICO soon. let me know if you want a private pre-ico sale.

vertcoin
>about to finish iphone wallet (can already download)
>soon to be released android wallet
>will get listed in new exchanges soon
>met monthly donations requirements to fund the devs, marketing, etc so they will bring new stuff soon

Cloak coin told people about 2 weeks ago when it was 7 dollars now 26. Open source in 3 days

Elix

Skycoin.

I haven't been shilling people on this, I've just been telling them to research it themselves. So far the non pajeets have been rewarded handsomely. I hate spoon feeding....

They haven't been focusing on marketing to brainlet normies yet so some find it hard to understand. They actually have proper whitepapers, they aren't pajeet speak marketing speels.

Watch this youtube.com/watch?v=BuY5IbkkbXg then youtube.com/watch?v=RRjfbR44F9A

This isn't a pump and dump though so don't expect a 10x overnight, I have doubled my 1btc investment in a very short period of time though. The start of next year once people start to hear about it, its going to blow up.

Xjo, you could buy half the supply and have cash left over

U could be the whale

It's basically Bitcoin but uses less power

EMB, you could wake up to 100k, or to nothing.

GBG biggest shit coin

Buy this RCN dip like right now.

I stopped researching when it said they were trying to “build a new internet”

Sure, I had the same reaction except I'm not a brainlet and actually kept reading to find out what exactly they meant by that.