Is ICX a scam?

Is ICX a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinoygamestore.com/2017/12/pinoy-game-store-now-accepts-icon.html
forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/#6dd1a88f25a7
medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>30x ICO price
>thinks ICO buyers wont dump on him

Yeah couldn't you tell? It was heavily shilled for a day then stopped

desu everything is

idk

it's a scam like all cryptos

Its on hold because mainnet is delayed, meaning the delay getting listed on CoinOne/Bithumb and there will be no pump for a while, in mid Jan this will take off.

It was overbought as hell and is being rightfully corrected. I think $5ish is where it should be for a while.

Dump and move to moon coins

The scammers are getting better and better, I fell for the fomo and bought in at 4usd. After doing research on it I actually dont believe in it at all, fuck emotions.

BZC's platform is finished, it's like one of the only 20 crypto's that has a finished platform.
Go buy your "We promise it'll be done by 2025" coin.

I knew it.
Now I'm left with eternal bags of this fucking shit.

You cunts are seriously retarded. It's not a scam it's the most promising coin currently available and it stops moving for 3 days and u start calling scam with no evidence other than it didn't go 10000x?

If they can delay once they can delay again. Never buy back in.

>hurr durr most promising coin ever, the samsung of cryptocurrencies
Show me your proofs you fucking faggot.
All I saw were pastas and discord links everywhere

It honestly seems this is most of the posts on /biz lately. Kinda sad to see honestly.

pinoygamestore.com/2017/12/pinoy-game-store-now-accepts-icon.html

forbes.com/sites/elaineramirez/2017/08/09/dayli-icon-blockchain-south-korea/#6dd1a88f25a7

medium.com/helloiconworld/icon-annual-summit-mainnet-launch-release-candidate-6a6c5b5d86da

Cunt I been here since August and I post shit like this all the time because it's true. Just hold a coin for more than 1 week fuck it's not hard

Read the whitepaper you autist

It's literally the most important coin of 2018 unless the team fails miserably, which they didnt. They released RC yesterday along with the news, and theyre having their mainnet conference in the most expensive/largest tower in Korea. Stay broke chasing PND's I put 6 figures on ICX @ 1.60-3.80

Needs menstruation.

and now he wont reply

Um, pretty sure he was agreeing with you.... relax guy.

so many fudding faggots.

Sell fickers i need more

Scam, no. Shitcoin, probably