/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Loving Little Mouse Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Classic gens and fan charts - imgur.com/a/ieM5l
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uw5ca
pastebin.com/U5LWgrzi
koryaku.fullbokko.drecom.jp/u2535/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failinis
pastebin.com/uHpadpSs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Booru has been updated again

Thank you, Based Booru user

No Worries user, I think I'll also start to scour /ic/ from time to time and scavenge any decent art as well

You're a hero. I always worry about missing art from all the different places that contribute it.

Anyone know if this was ever finished? It's supposed to be the chart that comes after the third gen expansion, but this is the most I've been able to find.

Sorry user, It was never completed

I'll start looking on Co, Aco and Y for art too. you deserve the help.

Wait, They have tower girl threads on /co/?

Does anyone have any plans to finish it? It's kind of disappointing to leave these concepts on the table, especially when the chart itself says to take the companions.

you could go to /v/ and /b/ to get some fanart aswell.

Has there ever been a stat that if you post ... You get good luck

The side charts were not very well received, I felt sorta down after the Army chart, so i just want to work on main charts for now.

Making too many characters will undermine any creative project. Learned this the hard way, and I see it happen a lot. Develop what you have.

You are right, but what projects are you referring to

Why is it so rare to find lesbian monstergirls.

Cause they thrive off semen.

I'm not wading through B, and I have some bad blood with V, sorry.

No, but we occasionally get shit on the drawthreads

ever thought of doing request in /trash/

Nice to see mouse get her deserved love

I want to hold that mouse's hand and then later smell her feet!

Current version of the Undertale charts:
imgur.com/a/uw5ca

Right, to better explain the Tower Boys idea I mentioned last thread; The idea is that you're the daughter of the original knight, and are faced with the same situation he did. You inherit the legendary wagon and head out to to slay a dragon. They're all young, 16-20 maybe, so they're not "greasy, old men".

To add onto the concept there's a genetics option. Depending on who you saved in the previous gens. Depending on what princess you picked you would have advantages and disadvantages. If you picked traps then you can just adopt the daughter, and pick whatever species you like. Except Dragons.

I just thought it up for fun, but it didn't really go anywhere.

Because they have to suck *MY* Dick, otherwise what's the point of them existing?

Didn't make this

There was a Towerboys concept, even had a bunch of art already. Not sure what happened to it.

There is a more updated one at least

It ended up being me doing 50% of it and nobody really ever caught interest with any of the side charts. It was decided that the side charts, like the armies, would count for both the first gen and its expansion page so that we could focus on what we really come here for, the princesses.

sorry for posting these cards always. Just wanted to know which one is better left or right.

I like the left one I think

Naw dawg, I like having you around, even if I don't say it often. I like left slightly more.

Ditto, I appreciate anyone putting that much effort into cards.

I even get too lazy to do art and actually put them in card format.

thanks, im going to keep the left as the last version

Lets see if I can get a list going for all the different fan stuff so that we can put them together in a list in OP. Brumus should probably be the one to create the pastebin and imgur to hold them though so that they can be updated periodically. I will probably miss many so I will need help.

Towergirls Imgur:
Main gens and expansion gens and side reward charts.

Misc Charts Imgur:
Stationgirls, 40K, Towerboys, Demon Trolls, Final Fantasy, Knights chart, Red Dragon Inn, Megaman, Undertale, Bakeneko user's girls

Misc Pastebin:
Phi's Princesses link, Vilegirls, Blank's Link, Link to Trash's work in progress stuff

Am I missing anything obvious, hard to remember so many projects

I linked you muh DOC to muh gen last thread

Ah yes sorry, I missed those with the new thread creation. So that makes:

Towergirls Imgur:
Main gens and expansion gens and side reward charts.

Misc Charts Imgur:
Stationgirls, 40K, Towerboys, Demon Trolls, Final Fantasy, Knights chart, Red Dragon Inn, Megaman, Undertale, Bakeneko user's girls, Elder Scrolls, Material Dragons

Misc Pastebin:
Phi's Princesses link, Vilegirls, Blank's Link, Link to Trash's work in progress stuff, Lambda Cybergirls link

that sounds about right.
im quite shocked by the amount of side projects and gens there are

It started rather recently feels like, suddenly all these side gens rose up

>Bakeneko user's girls
Bless you, based phi. you're the nicest person ive ever meet

You've made some good ones, should keep at it

Now that I'm actually drawing Bakeneko,she has a really fun design!Great work!

>"greasy, old men"
Sorry for sounding like douche last thread, i was only messing around. The idea is actual pretty great, towerboys sounds promising

Princess Discussion of the Day #25
Ogre Princess

One of the less popular princesses. I never realized she was a princess of a non-ogre people before. Is there some myth about ogres and clouds that I am unaware of?

Gentle Giant trope. Nothing wrong with that but not very exciting either which is why she does not get a lot of attention I guess. Insisting on bathing together is pretty nice though.

She has got the Shrek idol due to its renounced effect. The worship effect is just a nice body buff for your citizens.

Crunchy ring lust bonus, is this just an athlete gear reference or something else? Not really a lust bonus that I am interested in either case.

Not sure what

im quite content you drew my princess. ive always been of fan incubus and knave princess
ill do my best to make more princesses in the future

All this talk of fan gens made me want to make one of my own. So far I have five girls written up (sort of), but that's as far as I can get. It's pretty hard to come up with this kind of shit, especially as a non-native Veeky Forums visitor.

*a fan of

What five have you made?

pastebin.com/U5LWgrzi

Mostly video game references right now, but I got the trap and dragon done early since I'm sure those would be the toughest ones to make. Nothing is set in stone, and it's far from done, but it's what I've got so far.

Gob job user, these stats are pretty good. My favorite princess is hunter and wonderdog.

Is wonder dog a reference to superfriends btw

Thanks, the numbers were somewhat hard to think of. I can never decide how much is too much, especially since I'm trying to follow their characters as best I can.

As for Wonderdog, she is a reference to this; koryaku.fullbokko.drecom.jp/u2535/
Which is named after this; en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Failinis

Colors based little off Dante Alighieris.Not really digging them,but what do you guys think?

I'm flattered,though you basically have Red and Ever to thank for Knave!

I know this has been said already,but it's been a great year for /twgg/

Thats one thicc dog

Honestly? I like the first one's +s, but the second one's -'s better.

we could always arrange that

I like the original cons. Excessive petting could have multiple meanings and the reference to sparks adds to strange assortment of powers she seems to have. I do not know what a normal Bakeneko's powers are, but having such a sheer number of them spread out throughout the chart added to her quirkiness.

And the oversleeping made sense to me with the way she was dressed.

Nothing wrong with the other cons but I liked the less hyper version. Entirely possible that I like them cause I saw them first and grew used to them though.

Most seem pretty good but I only understood the reference for one. I am always surprised how many mythological creatures there are that I have never heard of.

The second con is based on the mischievous behaviors bakeneko have. They tend to act like little trolls and mess around with people. "The excessive petting causes Sparks" is based on the flames they can produce.

I like both but I could only pick one

Oh yea, this is great
We'll have to agree to disagree then, phi.

Side note: is cat princesses 1 and 2 related?
I would like to have the three of them as cousins

Mouse Princess for an OP?
But Rat Princess is blessed and pure!

There's always a next time user-kun

I'll be honest, I have spent too much time thinking about Rat Princess and Gloomy-Gold Burrow.
So pic is concerningly related.

Slime Frog fusion, has science gone too far?

Swamp Monster Princess?

I got motivated to write a bit more for my own throwaway gen from earlier, and now I'm up to 10/20 princesses. Tried to give the gen a trait that mixed Gen 1's dowries and Gen 3's companions, but I'm fairly certain I need to word them better. The main goal of this is to have them written out with personality, as well as feel like actual characters instead of just fetish fodder. Any advice on what to change to fit this goal would be nice, as well as any ideas I could throw in for the ??? parts. I genuinely don't know what to throw in on those parts when I put the ??? in.

Once I finish writing 20 characters, I'll draw them up in one go. For now, just notes describing most appearances. I didn't put a note for the last two since I haven't decided on their designs yet though.

pastebin.com/uHpadpSs
Forgot my link. 3:20 am here, I should be sleeping instead of writing this shit.

Emergency bump

This never ceases to be funny.

Agreed.

Because I want to have sex with them? Not watch them have sex with each other

This guy gets it

Are there any princess version of this reaction image yet?

What are some personal headcanons you have about Princesses, knights, or your interpretation of the Towerworld?

I like to imagine a Rat Knight who wants to be chivalrous, brave, and champion the change Rat Princess wants to see in her Kingdom, but has the perfect skillset for being a backstabbing Rogue and is sort of cowardly. Rat Princess will never notice him.

The world works like Super Mario.
>Different locations don't have a set point in the world
>The world shifts based on the narrative of the story at hand to fit together

How do we revive him?

Staple a Scroll of Resurrection to his back.

whisper into his ear that his favorite princess is trash

Purchase a bottle of uh...
"Scent" from Dog Princess to use as smelling salts.
The fear will wake him.

>Rat
>Perfect rogue
>Sorta cowardly

We do not speak of him.

Lit'relly whom?

Resourceful rat from Enter the gungeon

Nice.
I don't like that game, but overall good taste.

Oh my god.
How did I not realize it's him?
I didn't even mean that.

Use Yeti Princess cold lips to shock him.

>Tfw you know exactly who drew this

And then i realized i had no image that fits what i just said.

>Megaman chart
WHERE?

Gr8 idea btw i only know half of those

B U M P P

The hype is real

Hows the name going to bĂȘ quirked? Change man for princess like Rockprincess?

Great work m8

Hey,I didn't make these.An user's working on this,and I have a chart of my own.I don't really know,sorry,man.

would you prefer a threesome with Bisexual Monstergirls

>Knight walks on on two Princesses making out with each other
>"What the hell?"
>"Kyaaa!"
>"Oh, hi.
>"Got room for one more?"
>"B-but..."
>"Sure, totally!"

The problem with threesomes is that now you are expected to handle yet another girls desires.
You're rather doomed on receiving anything after you ejaculate, since the refractory period shuts you out for far too long.
Learning how to get multiple orgasms can really help, but it's quite an issue to learn it.

Colorblindness maybe?

That her armor isn't actual crystal?

That he in fact stole that hat?

The problem is that you ain't using your Knight training too it's fullest extent, boy.

whats mods would you like to see in Towergirls Kingdom: Conquet