Omisego thread

Realistic price target for Omisego?
I'm planning to hold this until mid 2018, just would like to if others are doing the same

WHERE MYY SKATEBOARDBOISS AT

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Za58p27
discord.gg/vNGsENy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$100 eoy18

End of 2018, thats a while, i thought it would be $100 around march

Been holding since 6 dollars. Jumped on it since omise is a houshold name where i live.

Dont expect to see much action til q1, good time to accumulate

got 4k dont think im gonna make it sadly, can someone reassure me

nice to see a fellow thaibro here. my omg only makes up 1% of my portfolio but hopefully i can accumulate at a reasonable price someday. probably not

shit is not going anywhere. dumped mad bags of this at 16

Plasma and a wallet wont get this shit to a 10B market cap

you're 100% guaranteed to make it. I have 4001, will I make it?

No, but the 100B in secured transaction volume passing through the OmiseGo wallet and DEX will.

4k is really nice, i got 1100-1300, hoping to buy more every week.

I also thought the SDK wallet was coming out this month, maybe i was wrong. But seeing a project like this already worth 14-20 bucks and that just for the idea + team gives me alot of hope.

Wait for the pump user. Keep your ear to the ground.

discord.gg/Za58p27

kek

The SDK closed beta was announced in Q4, and it was executed upon recetnly. Q1 is public release.

Why not, the ATH market cap was around 1.7bill
and besides , if antshares can pull off a $40 increase just for rebranding. Than i'm sure omisego can do some really impressive things when they're releasing their product.

Interesting, also very exciting.

Yes but that won't happen overnight, and definitely not in just one quarter.

Yes but lets be honest, 100x in one-two months on an already 1-2B mkt cap is unrealistic. Maybe by Q3 $100 but not right away. I am bullish as fuck on OMG though

Anything is possible, definitely when bitcoin will calm down for a second and alts will rise. + if you consider that the current satoshi price of omisego (0.00093532) was only around 2-4 bucks couple months ago. and now 14, it makes me wonder what the price will be when it will go back to ATH.

I dont even consider OMG an alt. it is its own thing. its like an improved version of a traditional security except instead of buying a piece of the company they are just splitting the transaction fees with you straight up. its one of the few blockchain projects out there that will actually be used in the real world (not just crypto dorks) at massive scale within the next 6 months.

OMG will go to $50 at least by April. New money is just starting to pour in. This is just the beginning.

OMG will come with new releases and unexpected announcements galore in 2018, watch and learn.

Ye the staking part is what excites me alot, Omisego itself is holding around 30% of the supply, ( not sure if i'm correct ) that will be used for staking.

Free crypto pump discord chat: discord.gg/vNGsENy come gain 20% next one starts tomorrow

Go away, this isnt the thread for your shitty pump and dumps advertisement

Depends on plasma delivery.

triple digit during 2018
four digit during 2019
I got only 100 of them.

I bet you're a poor ass faggot with less then 500$.