KOREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KOREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-additional-regulatory-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05K
newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THEY ARE AWAKE
THEY ARE AWAKE
THEY ARE AWAKE

IT'S OVER

EXIT ALL MARKETS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>maybe a 6k premium over the rest of the world is really fucking stupid

MOMMY PLEASE MAKE IT GO BACK UP

The news out of Korea is that exchanges are being shut down until new regulations are in place

GET THE FUCK OUT OF ALL COINS. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

CRYPTO IS FINISHED, AND WE STILL GOTTA PAY TAXES ON OUR REALIZED LOSSES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

IT. IS. OVER.

even ripple isnt safe from this madness?
What do with my alts?

Gtfo

invest in coins which corea don't give a shit about, like odn

Shut the fuck up you retarded sperglords.

This is good for Bitcoin. :)

Bitcoin has gone up since, stupid

fuckin fantastic. all because of a bunch of headlines

what is it with garbage journalists and their hyperbolic bs all the time. fuck them so much

THIS IS WHY EVERYTHING IS CRASHING ITS ALL OVER BROS

reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-additional-regulatory-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05K

hope this is a joke because it's even in the name: capital GAINS tax... if you somehow lost money in the golden age prior to today, you would not pay any taxes. pink wojaks still warranted

The steps will include a ban on opening of anonymous cryptocurrency accounts and closing virtual coin exchanges as suggested by the justice ministry, the statement showed.

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT BITTHUMB WILL FUCKING CLOSE DOWN. THIS IS CHINA ALL OVER AGAIN

theyre back

Are you mentally ill?

I shouldn't have gone back in last week. Looks like I'm being punished for being greedy. :(

I thought about buying LINK for 5 seconds because of this. Thank god it recovered

Betcha feel really fuURghcking stupid now, huh?

newsbtc.com/2017/12/15/korean-exchange-association-will-not-list-new-cryptocurrencies-notice/

FUCK YOU RICK

thats the premium for trading in shitty moon money no one wants

lmfao u actually name ur korean waifu folder, kawaii got any binnie or joy?

2 week old news that we established days ago the jan 1st 2018 regulations will allow coins again.take this fud elsewhere.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the gooks on that gook exchange are so fucking retarded

>Tasty dip