After Joobilation 20/Apr/2018

The following things will happen after the great Joobilation:

>all of crypto will be banned from use
>basement dwellers will be absolutely pissed
>they will form up and conspire to destroy the internet
>everything will be ddos'ed in a fit of rage when they realize that they can't run the new world economy via buttcoin or other useless coins backed by nothing but supreme faggotry
>the military and the failed anarchist blockchain babies will fight until the internet as we know it goes up in smoke
>government controlled www2 will arise from the ashes

Hope you picked the right path out of this cesspool....

Other urls found in this thread:

techrepublic.com/article/ddos-attacks-increased-91-in-2017-thanks-to-iot/
i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What’s a Joobinlation?

Kys.
Please do it.

It's "Joobilation" user. Misrepresenting this term will upset them.

Joobilation is the date in which all slaves get captured in one of the biggest bag holding scams of all.

20/Apr/2018 is the date in which all crypto goes up in smoke and .gov coin rises from the ashes of this incestuous cryptographic mess.

It will not be what you think as far as price crushing sadness. It will be much deeper as it seems the endless bid rigging is the only trick left in the crypto anarchists bag.

In the name of the space profits it will be the capturing of the most rotten human scum on the earth and tossing them into a black hole.

"DDOS'd", This isn't 2006 my friend

You are right it is 2017:

techrepublic.com/article/ddos-attacks-increased-91-in-2017-thanks-to-iot/

Do you even read user or are you too busy setting up bots to trade funny money?

>Joobilation
stop trying to invent shit it's sad

kys lamer

Continue ...

So many things. The citizens of this country have been stripped from...

We are not allowed to own anything if you think about it. Its all restricting human work potential and efficiency. Its time for Open Source Everything Engineering. Its time for true cost economics and no unnecissary loans with interest.

Stop being angry and get motivated. Because anger is a measure of mind control when injustice goes ignored...

Cardano and many other blockchains can all be solutions.

How about
1 everyone alive is issued x-amount of coins.
2 everyone who is born gets x-amount of coins
3 the coins are not redeemable as legal tender until a date where say everyone who was alive while the coins were initially issued have deceased.
4-The day the coins are reddemable for all debts public and private is the day when we destroy paper money(its stupid to waste metal on coinage but maybe metal coins can have a place in crypto world)
5- Consensus and faithful implementation of it are the responsibility of the people because of the open source/open ledger/public treasury functionality.
6-Borrowing from the blockchain must have real world collateral
7-No leverage for enourmous loans that are intended to be "cash settled" like stocks and comm futures
Please add. RobertDavidSteele.com

this guys gnarly and was ahead of the entire planet coming out of the CIA

Fresh OC by the way. Idea is 30 minutes old of "handouts with time based delays"

The people who cant use the crypto money that was given to them can either let their children inherit or trade it for rich people who are begging to spend their money on it for their kids.

Also would make items and tech durable and efficient by REAL demand for quality.

I don't get it.

432 55

come on number fags get in here!

You failed to trick wall st into going blockchain. Just give up. Source code was leaked and Joobilation is coming whether you like it or not.

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

Click the link. Tell your friends. Be a hero for saving their lives. Don't be a cucked out crypto dictator by shilling your failed dreams 24/7.

neat, much more salient than the schizophrenic numerology/symbology shit OP wants to stir up

Transition out of central banking and into true cost economics.

We lend everyone money at birth and their funds will be spent at their discretion. The people existing already get issued the money too because they are the ones who are building it. Because its not something that a few people should burden.

That's because all false blockchainers have nothing but bid rigging and repackaging ledgers into different containers. You aren't supposed to get it. Like all 1300+ cryptos they are just scams put out a certain way to get you to bow down to it's superior wording. Unfortunately that is all it is. Just words and nothing else.

WTF is wrong with you? If the people dont take it seriously and sell their crypto for cheap then they will suffer and DIE. Im not trying to trick anyone. WHAT THE FUCK DOES OPEN SOURCE EVERYTHING ENGINEERING SOUND LIKE??????????

its just a /pol/ larp

my special little boy likes to play pretend

>study source code
>go into the only decentralized asset on planet Earth
>dump meme dreams and spit on the self appointed crypto dictator

I ain't clicking that shit.

Thats why I came in with the real shit. Using the public ledger for citizens to keep track of their tax revenue is especially powerful when consensus can LITERALLY DEFUND WARS IF WE KNEW THE JEWS WERE PLANTING DICTATORS IN LIBYA

I'm $orry you can't comprehend the oldest $ymbol out there today.

You should be banned from Veeky Forums for being the most ignorant user ever known.

You don't need to. Just look above your emotionally driven post and soak in source code. Study it and learn how to get your financial affairs in order before your mind completely rots out from taking too much crypto meth.

>still didn't figure out income tax legality

Can you you even hear yourself thinking with all this ledger drivel?

I see it now user. As above so below.

The facts are however that silver and gold are less valuable than copper if you think about it functionally. Dont believe in the memes about elite conduction. Copper is way more important.

So are you saying that Bitcoin specifically was designed and initiated by the central bankers? I think which ever blockchain we choose to participate in wins. We have so much power with the internet its amazing. Thats why i stress we pick carefully

INCOME TAX AND TRANSACTION TAX ARE DIFFERENT.

I KNOW FAGBOY

I don't get it.

Blockchain has a built in transaction tax. Avoid the ones that dont have a transaction tax because they have a bullshit inflation mechanism built in. The inflation occured when certain groups/people were given first dibs

>We have so much power with the internet its amazing. Thats why i stress we pick carefully

You have no power user. You have granted all of it to machines. Your mind is so far removed from where power even comes from it is disgusting. Why do you think the internet was constructed user?

>when your parents give you an overdose of vaccines as a kid

Pump and dump teamwork group, 25k members already, next pump in few hours, get the fuck in here son: discord.gg/XMmR8z9

No one wants any of these false blockchain memes. They only want profits and speculation. Joobilation is coming for all of crypto no matter how hard you shill your ledgers.

Oh look we have a cuck here ladies and gents!

KILL YOURSELF IF YOU ACCEPT FINANCIAL SLAVERY INSTEAD OF OPEN SOURCE GOVERNMENENCE

>all of crypto after the Joobilation

how retarded are you? do you even know how a single blockchain works?

Im talking about the ones who are designing treasuries already and we use that idea to liberate our money from extreme usury

nice just Joobilated 100k

>KILL YOURSELF IF YOU ACCEPT FINANCIAL SLAVERY INSTEAD OF OPEN SOURCE GOVERNMENENCE

Your Hypocrisy is deafening.

Blockchain source code is OPEN SOURCED for all to use without the centralized authority of Bitcoin and its 1300+ minions.

If you want to choose crypto slavery over financial freedom then be my guest. Keep programming those hft bots to bid rig your wizard of oz fun house.

MONEY IS DEBT RETARD. Financial freedom comes at the expense of anothers financial slavery. The FED designed it to devalue other nations resources you fucking jerkoff.

>how retarded are you? do you even know how a single blockchain works?

Can you even comprehend true blockchain source code or are you too obsessed with bid rigging and slave capturing bag holders? Your ledgers and dreams are distorting your reality beyond your investors bias.

>Im talking about the ones who are designing treasuries already and we use that idea to liberate our money from extreme usury

usury = transaction fees = leverage

Screen cap the pre joobilation anger.

I'MM A CHARGIN MUH LAZERZ!!!!

>Financial freedom comes at the expense of anothers financial slavery

Then stop shilling other forms of currency. No one wants universal basic income.

>MONEY IS DEBT RETARD
Fiat is debt user. The other stuff comes from supernova. Given to us for free.