Grand Alliance Order
>mega.nz/#!R3B0gDKK!BIBhguOGm-m9jH1q21mVLZk2nAprjj5WB8ijf2Hd2zQ

Grand Alliance Death
>mega.nz/#!tuZgzAxA!ojKhBr9LXuyrENb3a2WdLRZbUrudSUSu7yE1aWla530

Grand Alliance Chaos
>mega.nz/#!0jo3QKpS!BW0rOwEW-BcBp3pUmM9zIRZxWxf3rMxXza1k9ZH9rfU

Grand Alliance Destruction
>mega.nz/#!l2gXDCBR!zRhlaZgiSxjf4MtcgktFUxI8DUTEnSIsjrE3suMCusM

Official Games Workshop® communication: Previous thread had to be purged because it scared 14 years old and their moms from buying Warhammer.

do stormcast eternals have fun in their free time

First for the initiative roll is a horrible design flaw catering to filthy casuals.

Agreed, it was the first thing my group houseruled out.

They probably spend all their time in therapy.

Then why are you releasing products like Slaanesh Start Collecting and making new rules like allegiance abilities for them?

Casuals spotted

Initiative roll adds a tremendous amount of strategy to the game. Git gud and stop overextending into shooting armies when they have a possible double turn.

It's a rogue team of terrorist employees, hiding somewhere in the GW building and releasing Slaanesh minis without letting the main developers know.

Don't believe the lies, with every Slaanesh mini you buy you support terrorists.

>with every Slaanesh mini you buy you support a BDSM fanatics group seeking out perfection and corrupted pleasures
Oh shit, are Slaanesh Daemons a fine addition to a Slaves to Darkness army? Because I'm gonna buy a box or three of them

But with differences in stats, abilities, and game mode, are they really that strong? Is it their ranged combat ability that makes them strong? Couldn't that be countered simply with a board setup accommodating to both players?

>Slaanesh minis
>attractive

>greentexting a word I didn't use
Projecting: the post

>Slaanesh Start Collecting

>Don't bring too many, or you will have a hard time finding opportunities to play.
I mean, I play an army of AWI Redcoats rockin' the line infantry for days -- usually at least 70-80 handgunners -- and I don't really have issues with folks calling cheese. Well, provided I don't also bring both cannons to bear. Then I usually simmer down to just 60 or so rather than being a complete twat.

Ditto.

I didn't say that models are attractive. I just stated the fact.
Jesus slavfag - this conversation could be a funny scramble but already turned it into weak baitfest. 2/10 learn how to mess with people properly

Sure. There was even one time Sigmar put a feast together for some of them as a reward.

So if they are unattractive, then how they scares 14 yo kids and their moms?

Who the fuck are you to call those beautiful daemonettes unattractive? Die and eat shit shitlord.

>Initiative roll adds a tremendous amount of strategy to the game
my fucking sides. You obviously are a fan boy who will follow the rulebook even if it stated that the loser have to microwave his army.

It wouldnt be THAT bad if you were just a fan boy, but on top of that, you cannot understand how bad this rule is (and its very obvious why it is bad for the game). You are a stain upon the gaming community and I hope your stupidity wont spread too much. At the very least, you must give very easy games as a novice bot to beginners.

Mate, if something has to be attractive to scare you then you should talk with a psychiatrist

>to scare you
Nice projecting.

Been making greenstuff pressmolds for a couple of hours now. Hopefully they don't come out like shit and I can give my Flesh Eater Court that Bretonnia look that they deserve.

Is your english skill so bad that you don't even understand what are you writing? In this post you asked why something unattractive would scare 14 yo kids and their moms. It's the same thing as an implication that daemonettes have to be attractive to actually be scary. English is not my native language but for fuck's sake Slavfag - at least I am trying to use it properly or in a proper way

Meant to be

Who here keen for Shadespire? Tbh I don't know that much about it but I can't get any of my mates to get into AoS so I think it might be a nice non-comital way to play in the setting (also keen for the PRG for the same reason).

Should I be expecting exorbitant prices for the base set and 3-model expansions?

Reminder even GW takes the piss out of stormcast

>tell somebody theyre wrong
>use a picture of bill "ten million genders" nye

lol

The attractiveness of Slaanesh is supposed to be relative. They are really suppose to project decadence and excess instead of virtues.

Does people actually care about this for real?

It's supposed to work as the x-wing for AoS universe so it might be fun. I looks like Gorechosen worked as a prototype for this game desu
>I can't get any of my mates to get into AoS
Skirmish mate. That's a great way to jump into the hobby. Everything your friends need is a start collecting box or deathrattle/nighthaunt allies box. It's a cheap and fun way to learn the rules and give the hobby a try

No but GW is making a great marketing right now

Yes

Is /AoS/ really this autistic or is it just a shitpost circlejerk?

poo in loo, please learn to write in English

Can we stop using this meme?
Deamonettes were sex for only 1 of the 4 generations, and just because of the Tony Ackland incident.

Daemonettes, and Slaaneshi daemons in general, are nightmare incarnate.

>posting about the AoS facebook page in /aosg/ is shitposting
Is it always this easy to spot the stormcast player?

>x-wing for AoS
I can get behind this. My little brother already has a hige collection of x-wing minis so I'm well versed in that. Was considerng getting a Thunder and Blood box for those pre-coloured minis but now they're actually releasing starter sets that have more than Khorne models I might wait it out - a Blightwar variant in the AU$90 region would be great (current set is >$250), especially if I can use the nurgle demons to start up a Death Guard list too.

>It's the same thing as an implication that daemonettes have to be attractive to actually be scary.
Yep, because moms don't like when their kids playing with hot-looking dolls, so I guess current Slaanesh design are totally family-friendly

>wanting to play a shitty X-Wing knock-off with Sigmarines
>wanting to play in the Realms in general
Dude, the best way to recruit people into playing AoS is an Escalation League or Skirmish.

I'm not up to date on them, but they are supposed to be nightmarish and use scents and shit to make them look attractive right?
All the old art made them ugly as fug so I assume that's what they are supposed to be. Horrible in reality but can appear attractive due to trickery

>SJW gender babble
>science
Lel. Didn't get high marks in biology, mate?

>I'm not up to date on them, but they are supposed to be nightmarish and use scents and shit to make them look attractive right?
Something like that, yes.

They are also daemons and can take on many shapes.

To make a marketing is a grammatically correct sentence, slavfag

>Best way to edge people into the setting is BALLS DEEP campaign commitment
I don't even own any models yet m8, just flirting with audiobooks in the OP and reading a few novels. I don't doubt those things are fun but my dudes are into 5e and boardgames with a mild curioisty in 40k so I gotta pick my temptations wisely.

Spiderfaggot again, with a few little updates to the rules courtesy of plebbit.

>Walk Into My Parlor
Added in something to hotfix out the same issue that comes up with counter-charges where the countercharge doesn't actually have anything to do with with the charge it's in response to. However, due to the restrictions on the target limit, the charge distance has been tweaked up.
>Entangling Webs
This one was too hot for plebbit to handle, mostly for its ability to shut down abilities that active on a 6+ hit roll, and I do now realize that it's probably about as powerful as some 1-time use artifacts. There are two places I could go with this, and I kind of favor the... weird one. The standard option is just to go with the standard "Subtract 1 from attacks against the general in the combat phase." The fun™ option is to leave it as it is, but have that ability require the sacrifice of the mount's attacks since it's too busy webbing up a foe.

Thoughts? Think I have the artifacts in a pretty good place.

The model is supposed to be big beady black eyes, crab claws, reverse jointed ankles, and fucked up teeth. What they can appear as to humans wouldn't be reflected in their actual model.

If anyone has the old daemonette art from the 2nd edition chaos 40k codex, they look WAY worse than this

So, is this actually supposed to be funny or something?

I just think people should use whatever version of a model they want to. Canon on the tabletop is not important.

funny to everyone except you apparently.

Nurgle are cheap as chips right now. Just grab the DG half of Dark Imperium and Nurgle half of Blightwar and use the snailman as an Epidemius

Not Daemonettes.
They can't change aspect, but they are different between each others.

Their aspect depends on WHEN they were made by Slaanesh.

Older minis of daemonettes are just older deamonettes in the lore.

Easy solution if it's available to you. Play a one drop army. Choose to go second (my playgroup rarely can contest this). Initiative roll is irrelevant as they're never usually dumb enough to give me a double turn. And if I win the roll I pass the turn to them.

Not this user but maymays are fun as long as they are not used for shitposting

>To make a marketing is a grammatically correct sentence

not trying to be an ass but its actually not.

marketing is something someone does not a thing that someone makes.

I like how well thought out and articulated this argument is, promoting the advantages of house ruling out the initiative roll and how doing so improves the game. All the detail and examples you cite especially help prove your point. 10/10

Talking about AoS related stuff in the AoS post is within the rules.

All Daemonettes are beautiful

FUUUUUUUUUUG
That's like 20 lbs worth of metal.
They actually look pretty cool with a modern paintjob. nice work

That's pretty cool

Buying a single Start Collecting is sufficient to begin any Escalation League. You take it at your own pace, and if people seem to be enjoying it, you begin to expand your collection. Yes, it is the best way to get people into a war-game. There's a reason they are so common. At the beginning, you're out, what... $85? If that is going to stop people from playing, they sure as shit aren't going to last for $400 or more. And the very nature of an Escalation League works wonders for weaseling people into buying new units they want to paint or play with, naturally growing a collection over whatever sort of timeframe you want to set up. A month at 500 points, maybe a bit more? Then just tease it up to 1000 and sit there for a month and a half. Just a few more miniatures make it to 1500. Good middle-group to sit at before the final push to 2000. And if you want to bleed them dry, 2500 for a massive conclusion.

But as shitty and bland as the setting is, getting them to play what I am sure will be an absolutely amazing and innovative boardgame focused around cards and hex-based movement and a revolutionary new RPG set in magical worlds with sights such as the Sigmarambulum in Sigmaron where Sigmar's forges create Sigmarite... might not be the best way to get people to want to spend $400 on the setting.

Huh, I saw this sentence used in a few different articles lately but I'm not gonna argue with a person who actually know better than me tho - my english is a bit rusty

Thanks, too kind.

>That's like 20 lbs worth of metal.
Yes. I regret not giving them 32mm bases. They fall quite often.

I collect old minis, it's all metal, my bag weights a lot for sure.

I have even some older daemonettes, but I just started painting at the time, so they don't look quite good.

>my english is a bit rusty
one would create advertising as part of a marketing campaign

advertising or advertisement is the thing that's made while doing marketing.

That's exactly the point. It keeps cancerous WAACfags the fuck away

I Don't know what's sillier the BIG MEATY CLAWS or the hilirously small claws

Because all of that shit is money for nothing.

They'll just keep throwing you idiots a small line in a book every few years and you'll keep falling for it.

The Princess of Excess is dead. The name might live on but GW has gutted him/her.

> Averland.

Ahh, a more civilised age.

Is there any way to save warscrolls from the android app as pdf files? I want to extract some of the pics from warscrolls but I have no idea how to get these files

Screenshot, then compile them?

With all the FAQing going on in 8th 40k it seems like AOS still has the better ruleset.

> that deep throating 2 HORNS blower
A-user this is a BLUE board....
Good paint job though

I don't want to be rude but you know that it is not what I am asking about, right?

AoS was a beta-test for 8th edition. Now 8th edition works as beta-testing for AoS2.0 and new rules of one in 2018.
Screencap this - no more hero sniping in 2018

>listening to aos audio books
Please, never reproduce

Epic xD

U P V O T E
P
V
O
T
E

Samefagging this obviously just looks pathetic.

So whats going on with Slaanesh? I dont really keep up with the shitty lore, so I dont really know whats going on in that regard, but from the outside it looks like slaanesh is going to get canned or atleast significantly watered down for the new age range gw is shooting for.

It seems like hes hardly been mentioned, and I saw this new art of the mark of chaos that had the four chaos gods, except that Slaanesh's mark is replaced with what I assume is the horned rat's. And is it just me or are the daemonettes covered up more? If fucking shit like this is going to happen then Im really fucking done. I get changing up the series, but why blow away everything that attracted the older generation?

You have to go back

Cute samefagging senpai
But im the one who's the redd|tor

Looks like I didnt even need to tell you not to reproduce. Youre chances are looking pretty slim as is

>If fucking shit like this is going to happen then Im really fucking done
>but why blow away everything that attracted the older generation
Apparently, to get rid of the cancerous fantasy community

>"MUH-SLAVFAG" fag
K Y S
Y
S

Pardon?

It's like pottery

Why are you incapable of a single coherent reply

Did mommy not read the small parts warning on the sigmarines box, and you shoved a stormcast hammer too far up your nose?

>Literally saving my file and editing it on paint
>Not even changed the downloading filename
2/10

GW: "You will know the fate of Slaanesh next year"

Not really much to say, we have to wait and see.

>It seems like hes hardly been mentioned
lol no. Slaanesh have plenty of space. The first GH was loaded with Slaanesh, there is plenty in the supplements and even the Seraphon battletome, where it's depicted as a "main antogonist" of some sort.
It then got its Allegiance rules too.
Also a good load of new original artworks.
They are obviously planning something.

>And is it just me or are the daemonettes covered up more?
It's just that the artworks now respect the minis.

I don't really know what is more salty - your life or the russian semen you are swallowing every day

Its like the shitposting anons on the aos threads use the same colloquialisms as the average redd|tor
Hmm strange

You just took the bait user - you know about this, right?

I mean ok, but settra shit-posters will say the same kind of garbadge. If he was a main antagonist thats good atleast. Hopefully they wont can him.

>art respects the minis more
What do you mean?
Is the art you just posted recent aos art?Underage shitposting morons like yourself are the real plague to this general. No-one else.

Where did these cancerous little retards even come from

How was it bait, I was just asking a question. How can I rephrase it to make it sound less like bait

At this point it is just a trolling and leddit faggatory
>yourself
Nice self-criticism

Soon

N

>>yourself
>Nice self-criticism
>NO Y-YOU
Just stop slav friend

Except Tomb Kings players did not receive any space in the new books.
Which is unfortunate. I only lost a fraction of my stuff in the switch between games, I cannot imagine what Tomb Kings, Bretonnians and Slaaneshis must have felt.
We shouldn't be harsh on them.

Anyway, yes, I think the squatting of Slaanesh was a thing, but I think GW came back and made a change of plan.

It could have been just the fans, or the fact that Made to Order of Juan Diaz Daemonettes was an incredible success, or the fact that the main complain of 40k at the time was that Marines had nobody to shoot at (and Slaanesh being the perfect villain), or the new management. I'm not sure, but I think they came back on the decision and we'll see more Slaanesh in the future.

That's my guess

>T-they know I'm a slavfag
>D-damage control! Damage control!