BOUNTY0X

NEW BNTY THREAD.

JUST GOT LISTED ON GATE.IO, MORE EXCHANGES IN THE WORKS.

STILL EARLY TO GET IN, WE'RE GOING TO 1.5$ AND BEYOND

AND HERE'S MY FUCKING CODE -1d1Ke

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH
coinmarketcap.com/calculator/
discord.gg/vNGsENy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BITCOIN GETTING JUSTED CASH OUT NOW

LETS

FUCKING

GO

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Kucoin si still a good exchange though, use code 1RMev to get 50% off your car insurance

This is a fan-freaking-tastic moon.

My Ref for Kucoin: 1du7Q
We both profit from it

Would also recommend investing in Kucoin Shares, they have been comfy for me

Bitcoin dipping means that alts rise you dumb fuck, only a complete correction (sub 12k) will do damage to alts.

Easiest money in my life

1g6ay

thank you in advance, let's make each other rich

You aint lowerin' my bounty, son.

this shit is going PARABOLIC

kucoin code, you can trade bount0x here, lets get rich

1g5r4

guys this needs to fucking dip hard so I can go all in. FUCK

BTC pairing is stalling hard ;_;

im on kucoin can someone explain the codes for me please

ETH pair is leading the volume right now, it's setting the price for BTC pair to follow.

user y u never listen?

For fucks sakes, whatever you do transfer your BNTY to Gate NOW. Get in on the pump!

best chance for a dip you MIGHT see is .19. doubt it at this point, but if you see it, don't hesitate.

oh shit, .24 again. let's roll. strap in.

noob question, but how do you decide to trade in BTC or ETH pairing?

Yeah no fucking shit. BTC is dipping HARD, bringing most alts down. Bad news from Korea just came. You should be thanking god you got into this coin.

Already doubled my money and I'm not fucking selling. Only wish I bought more. Time for that lambo.

Dip to .19? Have you even followed this coin? Within 30min we'll be above .26

Dip to .19? Are you new???

.26 now. ;) (also, just trying to help the dude, but I guess we're just fucking OFF then!)

should we be trading in BTC or ETH pairing?

It really just depends on what assets you have on what exchange at the time. A lot of people have been switching to ETH pairings from because of the lower fees to move across exchanges, faster tx times etc. Some people just transfer ETH and then sell it into BTC so they can trade BTC pairs.

Yeah I don't think it's dipping to .19, maybe go to .30 and dip to fucking .27, fuck I almost went all in at .13 but I was scared to get justed so I only bought 2,800

Fuck it, let's just hit .5 before tomorrow so that we can get off cuckoin faster. lmao

gotta spend money to make money.

The start was rocky, since we had low volume, but this shit has went fucking parabolic over the night. It's insane.

SOLD HALF MY BAG AT 270 REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Doesnt matter, once you have BNTY you have BNTY. If you are cashing out, it would be best to cash out to ETH or BTC depending on which is worth more per BTNY at the time

break that fucking wall, boys.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

time to break down the last obstacle in our way

LET'S BREAK THAT WALL

Guys, there is still cheap bounty available on ED.

Snag it up at this juicy .00035, it's already at .000375 on Kucoin

etherdelta.com/#0xd2d6158683aee4cc838067727209a0aaf4359de3-ETH

Also, fake whale wall coming up.
1 for weak hands.
2 for iron hands.

>.27c

@gordon_crypto OG OP checking in again. Whole market is tanking and BNTY offers shelter from the storm, I love it. Carry on, anons.

YOU GUYS NEED TO REALIZE THE MOMENT IT STARTS TRADING FOR REAL ON GATE.IO WE ARE GONE

EMBRANCE FOR THE 377 HALL, DONT SELL!

IF WE GET PASS THIS IS FUCKING MARS BY SOME HOURS.

When do I exit.

can i go to sleep

im scared of losing monies

REEEEEEEEEE, btw it's steel good time fot rebuy fellow

Dude, last night we popped like 10 200k sell walls in 30 minutes. This is fucking nothing.

When does it start on GATE?

why?

>$500 investment
>hope to make $2000 - $2500 out of it for future trades
>hoping for more space mission with you guys

Thank you guys.

sleep tight

Up 300% and this is still a good buy point
Is this real life

This was the best purchase I’ve ever made on crypto.

Thanks Veeky Forums

You big dick mofo. If you live in Kansas come over and I'll have my girlfriend blow you!

while we're at it

is this a long term hold? 9k here (all i can afford)

last wall before big gains. Look at that whale's buy orders building. He knows his wall is gonna shake some weak hands. Let's see who ya are, ya little bitches

This, this coin just saved me from being JUST'ed by the crash and then some.

this is handy too
coinmarketcap.com/calculator/

2 $
and BEYOND

holy fuck thank u lads , im in icx and req too but my portfolio is getting unjusted atm

Holy shit. No one's even falling for these walls hahahahahahah that means we're hitting .50 tonight, at LEAST. Wow you guys really want it, huh?

JUST GOT ADDED TO GATE AND THE VOLUME THERE IS WAY FUCKING HIGHER THAN KUCOIN

FUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm about to head to bed will I wake up to $0.35 BNTY or $0.15

lol thanks user. be careful. Big big FUD news just hit crypto land. Stay vigilant tonight.

I'm so glad I bought this last night, already +100%. Got my fucking ICX losses back weeeeee

Poorfag all in 2200 since .13, recouping all my investments MUH DIK

I SOLD HALF MY BAGS AT 180 EVEN THOUGH I MADE ETH PROFIT I STILL SOLD AT A HUGE LOSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah man gota pay that fucking alimony

amazingly unfuckwithable to the BTC crash! safe haven.

>Big big FUD news just hit crypto land.
Crypto in general, or is someone bigger than Reddit shitting on BNTY specifically?

thanks anons

THIS SHIT IS STILL GOING!!! PUMP PUMP PUMP

HOLD YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

those of you who hold will be rewarded. Remember that.

Holy fuck, I'm glad I put some of my portfolio into BNTY.

I severely hope we don't suffer from such weak hands. I might actually buy more if it drops substantially.

WHY IS IT DUMPING RIGHT AS I BUY IN WTF

IT'S GOING DOWN WTF AAAAAAAAA

$1.6 ON GATE

too early
it isn't even on binance yet

why waste your time getting losses Free crypto pump discord chat: discord.gg/vNGsENy come gain 20% next one starts tomorrow

dont bother with gate.io
this is where we make our stand!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

NEXT MOON MISSION WHEN

Use this 1f6yf if you think traps aren't gay.
Because I am a trap poster.

why are people selling so low

are they literally retarded?

don't click this retard's invite link.

Lol funny how everyone thinks this is just a PUMP/DUMP coin. This is a great fucking coin it will never be this low again. So you retards who want money HOLD this.

.2 cents is not dumping. just hodl you weak handed pajeet.

Its market manipulation. Some whale is trying to get this to tank. Just don't sell and don't join the panic, we just need to pray that the normies don't join the trend

Someone get this FUCKING SMELLY PAJEET OUT OF HERE.

this is nothing you weak handed faggots

40 cents,

sleep tight

Or the whale is shaking out the weak hands.

chill the gate io effect hits this weekend

lol thanks for the 10k coins, idiots

1cb16
HOLY LETS TAKE THIS TO THE FUCKING STARS.

>Wake up right when Gate list BNTY

Finn ally working disgustingly early pays off.

Everyone buy now. Last chance before .4

Lol. Rip dude that just sold.

its dipping!!!

BUY BUY BUY