Game Finder General - Desperate to Play Edition

>GM/Player
>System Preferred
>Times Available (with timezone!)
>Method of Play (Skype, IRC, roll20, etc)
>Contact Info
>Additional Notes

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/gEPb3x8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for no games

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
RuneQuest 6e with house generation rules from ASOIAF RPG.
PST Weekend midday
Discord
>Contact Info
discord.gg/gEPb3x8
>Additional Notes
Low fantasy campaign where you be playing as a noble of a house sent to peace talks in the hopes of ending a deadly civil war. Join if this sounds interesting to you.

is anyone running a shadowrun game?

Did the gamefinder discord collapse under the /pol/lack's weight, yet?

>tfw no L5R games
JUST

Be the change you want to see in the world, user. Run it yourself.

but i suck at running L5R games user. trust me, i tried.

Practice makes perfect, user

not the user you are replying to but there is something to be said of being a PC in a game and running said game. they are two vastly different experiences

I get that but I've also played in something like 30 campaigns over the years and the only two I've ever seen to completion (as in the players succeed at the established goals and the game comes to a close) were ran by me (5e Curse of Strahd and a homebrewed Zelda game, back to back). Sometimes you just have to buck up and run the games no one else seems able to. I know I've grown as a GM/DM/ST because of it and am now gearing up to run two new games.

>GM/Player
Player but willing to GM
>System Preferred
Call of Cthulhu (any time period/setting is fine, incl Delta green)
I'm familiar with both 6e and 7e
saturday evenings, I'm on gmt -3
roll20 and discord. I don't have a mic
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
If you've never played CoC and want to try it out I could set up a short scenario so you can see what it's like.

I NEED TO PLAY MUTANTS AND MASTERMINDS

I WILL PLAY ANY MUTANTS AND MASTERMINDS CAMPAIGN OR SETTING except erp I JUST NEED IT IN MY LIFE

I would be down to play if it was on a sunday as that is the only day i am available

Sunday is an awful day but I could manage it in the evening/late afternoon GMT

I just need MnM. I need it.

I will play in your crappy L5R game

>except erp
Coward

I would rather play at least in one L5R before running a game.

Friendly reminder that if you want a game in a certain system, you should try GM'ing it. Once you're done, you'll probably have a group of people interested in said game you can call up at any time who might return the GM'ing favour, or even just take over for you if you aren't that good.
Some people are just nervous, be the change you wanna see, break the dam and you'll get players and GM's flooding in to play with you.

>you'll probably have a group of people interested in said game
Unless you're shit and botch the game badly. Then you'll probably have a group of people who've been soured on the game and may badmouth it elsewhere.

What if you're interested in trying a new system and you want to play a game to become more comfortable with the rules?

You can learn something best by teaching it to somebody user
if you're that shit then you'd be shit as a player too, even if you're a bad GM effort shines through, so try hard. People aren't as cruel as you think.

>GM/Player
We are seeking one or two more player
Estamos buscando uno o dos jugadores
>System Preferred
Pathfinder 3.5
Costa Rica Local Time
>GM/Player
We are seeking one or two more player
Estamos buscando uno o dos jugadores
>System Preferred
Pathfinder 3.5
Costa Rica Local Time
In Real life
San Jose
>Contact Info
[email protected]
>Additional Notes
We play on sunday
Jugamos los domingos

Costa Rica doesn't exist

THIS

Stop being a bitch

Veeky Forums Newfag here, I'm up for any game you faggots want to play, preferably on roll20.

>GM/Player
Experienced Player
>System Preferred
5e currently
Any except for Thursdays 6 pm to 12 am GMT and Sundays 2 pm to 12 am GMT
Discord and roll20,although any are available. No video pls, I want to masturbate to (You)r magical realm in peace.
>Contact Info
Some weeb#9432 on Discord
>Additional Notes
I strongly prefer roleplayers over powergamers.

>GMing a system the first time with it

Only a good idea if there is no other option.

>GM or Player
Player preferd but will GM if its a system I know well enough
>System(s)
In order of current Intrest
-Dungeon Crawl Classics
-Call Of Cthulhu
-Savage Worlds(Deadlands,The Goon,Rifts)
-Conan the barbarian adventures in a world undreamed of
-Shadowrun 4e/5e
-Gurps(Discworld)
-Warhammer Fantasy rpg 2e
-D&D2e
>Time availability
Weekends only
>Text or Voice
Any but I prefer voice
>Contact Information
Discord:The Van Driving Wizard#0779
E-mail: [email protected]

how well do you know mutants and masterminds

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
The One Ring
On Sundays, at 11:00pm GMT -6:00
Roll20
>Contact Info
Discord: MajorMurray#2543
Email: [email protected]

Tell me specifically that you're contacting me for the game.
>Additional Notes
The game currently has 3 players and is two sessions in. We recently had a bad breakup with two players.The group has been together for two years now, it will endure. The troubles are behind us. I will fill in more details based on request. If you're not sure what time that is for you, international dating is a specialty of mine. All are welcome to the game. On-time attendance is mandatory, as is politeness thank you very much!

Overlooking the slightly weird dictatorial, 1984 kind of vibe you've got going on there, what caused the split with the other two players? In terms as neutral and honest as possible.

Certain biological qualities weren't up to one party's standard.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Savage Worlds
>Times
We'll be playing Fridays, 8PM GMT
>Method
Maps, art and sound effects/music on Roll20, our voicechat and downtime chatter on Discord.
>Contact info
Azgoth#0407
>Additional notes
Fantasy game in a homebrewed setting. The players are junior members of the Ibernian Royal Legion, the personal fighting force and bodyguard of the royal family of Ibern. They've been sent on a secretive assignment, hurried from the capital city in the dead of night to the shady little river town of Crookshead, where they've met with their somewhat unscrupulous contact and are helping him decode a series of encrypted letters. The game's gonna focus on adventuring with some politics, warfare, dungeon crawling and maybe even some realm-building. A whole range of stuff.

We've run one session so far which went pretty well. The party's got a good dynamic and we get some interesting roleplaying around people's hindrances done. The one thing I'm looking for is one more player to pad the party out a bit, specifically someone interested in playing more of a melee fighter. I can explain a bit more on Discord.

Are you trying to tell us you booted them out for being black or something, or what? What are you getting at here?

They were harvested and their flesh was found to be... wanting.

New applicants preferred young and in good health.

>GM/Player
GM
>System Preferred
Mutants and motherfucking Masterminds
>Times
An evening GMT; sunday, wednesday or possibly possibly tuesday. 6:30-ish.
>Method
Discord for OOC, roll20 for IC.
Voice vs Text will be discussed when the group is together.
>Contact info
Mithrandalf#0706 on discord
>Additional notes
after chomping at the bit to play mnm figure I'll just fucking run it myself

never GM'd MnM, but I'm a fairly experienced GM generally in a lot of systems

probably going to play something vaguely boku no hero tonally, with a nice generic genrefuck supers setting

I've run supers before in gurps. it wasn't the system for it.

I've been stealing players from here for a while, think I've got a decent reputation for not being a flake or a shit GM

mostly just want to learn the system because it looks like such a fun fucking system aaaa

anyway HMU

pic unrelated but it made you look

You could Gm a game

I already made that decision the post is literally right above yours.

>GM/Player
(At least) 2 Players
>System Preferred
5e, Pathfinder, oWoD, nWoD, Exalted
Saturdays after 22:00 GMT-4 (EST)
Discord/Roll20
>Contact Info
Apriline#5340
>Additional Notes
Text only please, due to the hour voice chat is difficult. It's at least myself and a friend, but I know several other players if you're looking for a full group of people to run for especially if you're looking to add lewd content.

>two guys looking for a GM to run an ERP for them

why not just cut the bullshit and fuck

We do fuck no need to be jealous.

>GM/Player
I'm a GM always on the hunt for new players and folks that want a group
>System preferred
I'm running 5e. Sword and sorcery !notForgotten Realms with a good bit of rework on orcs and goblins. Can answer more setting questions if you like. The current campaign is 30 years after a magical zombie apocalypse in a single nation where undead still roam, but only during the night.
>Times available
We run from 1-4:30 PM EST
>Play method
In-person game, folks.
>Contact info
I'll put it up if I get any interest; I'm not going to throw up an email address on Veeky Forums without some hope that it's not gonna get spammed to death without some genuine interest.
>Additional notes
We're playing at my apartment, I'm hosting and I've got all the books/minis/dice I personally need, but I'm always up for more if you have any.
The game is in Williamsburg, Virginia. I'm a college student. If you live in Williamsburg, Hampton Roads, Newport News, or even Richmond if you feel like making that drive, let me know.

I'm sure it'd be a great idea to run Grey Ranks and advertise on Gamefinder

I've never done one of these before But I wanna play as a bar maid who gets caught up in it all somehow. I'd wanna be shit at combat but have high charisma, charm and maybe be a healer

One of these what before?

I dunno... a rp game?

We've got spot I'm our game if you're willing to healslut and are okay with being bred by various monsters.

Take me instead

I am but its late here right now. cant do it until tommorow

Where do I sign up for this

Megan122#2700

I see three that just need to find a DOM

Fucking bitch bois stealing My idea. I make a damn good trap in real life too. anyway goodnight

What version of M&M are you thinking of running it on?

Man, I love being a healslut

tfw you haven't been able to play a healslut in a few years.

>"the party needs an antipaladin!"
>"Don't you want to play something besides cleric?"

Now noone wants to ERP with me

>"Your antipaladin is too intimidating"

I'll ERP with you

Leave contact info

see

That picture is glorious

You boys interested in double teaming some wenches, being dommed by a drop queen, or capturing and breeding monster girls? Or is it more gay?

I think I could get behind an ERP 5e game.

I want to invade the elemental plane of magical realms

What if I fall in love with you?

At least two of the players are female. So depends on how gay you want it.

Well what kind of lewd shit are you all into just want to make sure our magical realms are compatible.

Message me on Discord but I guess I should've been clearer. I'm not looking for a super heavy magical realm game. I was kinda looking for just a 'mature' game that was like 50% Game, 40% RP, 10% ERP. All of us really just wanna get together and adventure.

I never understood how you play like this. When you rescue the princess and you take your reward by plowing an heir into her and you don't fade to black does everyone else just lean back and unzip or what?

You fade to black and then do it privately after the game.

>making the gm get everyone off individually
GMing is hard work man. Don't make it worse.

The players can also fuck each other user. Also if you bad end them and roleplay out how they've become orc captives destined to breed a new generation of warriors it's like rubbing it in their faces how you beat them.

yall need jesus

And here I am just trying to find anons interested in killing zombies.

3E

Why is it that whenever ERP comes up, the shit is spread across 20 posts?

L I G H T H E A R T E D

I

G

H

T

H

E

A

R

T

E

D

He knows.

I don't quite understand.

>discord.gg/gEPb3x8
My bad, I mistook you with someone else.

storytime?

This is like... the worst possible way to explain your point

Just flat out say "X had a problem with Y being Z" or we can only assume it's some horrible shit from all parties

Well, my GM said that he wanted to run a lighthearted 5e campaign bi-weekly to distract from the darker vampire game that we held every other week.

So I made a Paladin, young and idealistic, you know the sort. We started off imprisoned somewhere in a world that is dying because people suspected we were contaminated.

Then the cell we are in (underground) is opened from above and a body dropped down: me and the only other player divide the things of the body, I take the armor and sword and shield, he takes the dagger and the money and the key to our cell. We get out and are set upon by a zombie.

After a fight where we do get hit pretty bad because of shitty rolls, we kill the zombie and stealthily make our way out, distracting more zombies with the illusion cantrip before trying to run out of what whe thought was the burning corridor to the exit. Outside is an undead thing that is also on fire. It notices us and there are more zombies with it, too. Me and my companion split up and run past the thing and the zombies, only for him to be grappled by it and me to fall down a pitfall that was placed before the entrance for some reason. Karma struck for me though and I managed to get out of the pit before the zombies got me and ran the fuck away, harried by the screams of my now-dead-as-fuck ex-jailmate.

And that was session one of our Lighthearted game!

I know litterally nothing but I could be persuaded to play.

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
D&D 5e, 3.PF, willing to learn new systems
EDT/EST I'm free to play on any day except Fridays and Saturdays.
No real preference. Text only would probably be for the best.
>Contact Info
A+#5064 on Discord
>Additional Notes
I'm only interested in ERP games and I'd like to play an anthro character.

Knot on my watch.

Oh really? You'll find that I can be quite purrsuasive

I'm pretty pawsitive you are.

Never been a fan of it, Though anthro on human is top tier, hope you find your game

Good. If you didn't stop kitten around things would've gotten clawful

Time for degeneracy:
Human girl with dog/horse anthro is my favorite

Human girl getting impregnated by dog/horse anthro

You know, a good solution to this is finding peeps to do 1x1s with, they're not hard to GM since there's only one person.

Sent you a friend request

Impregnation/girls with MILF bodies is my fetish

I don't even care about the furry shit, you deserve to be purged just for these puns.

I got like 3 times the players I need this game is far too full please stop sending requiests.

I'll send a request now!

>GM/Player
Player
>System Preferred
Ironclaw
GMT-5, available during the weekdays and sundays
No real preferred method.
>Contact Info
Simple#7007 on discord

>GM/Player
Player, trying to break eternal DM curse
>System Preferred
5e, would love to play ToA but any custom campaign is fine
Any weekday after 3pm EST, starting time preferably no later than 7; weekends doable but less reliable
FG preferred, anything with voice chat is fine
>Contact Info
Ragu#8367
>Additional Notes
Been running D&D for 15 years, you can count on me to be reliable, creative and not a minmaxing cunt. Would like to play an aged kobold sorcerer. Weekly sessions at minimum, will play more than once per week if able.

Fuck, why do I come into these threads, they always give me the intense urge to start a second game and it never works out well. One game isn't enough, two games is too much ;_ ;

DMing one and playing in one is pretty good for me.