WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON REEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

forexlive.com/news/!/bitcoin-sth-korean-authorities-to-review-closing-crypto-exchanges-20171228
discord.gg/Za58p27
forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2017/12/12/south-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify/#32f64c9a1427
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eth is tanking my dude

MAKE IT STOP

These bags are getting quite heavy now...

getting rid of weakhands before the takeoff. sell you bitch.

its a sale

I am so glad I didn't FOMO in this shit at $7.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET DUMPED ON FAGGOTS

MUH KOREAN ETHERIUM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dear God make it stop.
I though I was safe because I bought most of my shit at 3.80-4.50.

Everything I have is tanking. LTC, ICX,
XRP is barely holding on.

RIP.

forexlive.com/news/!/bitcoin-sth-korean-authorities-to-review-closing-crypto-exchanges-20171228

zz autists go look at bitthumb KRW/BTC

Nothing to do with ICX

I'm actually relieved it's tanking right now, my funds clear tomorrow and i'll be able to buy more

just wait until it gets listed on the korean exchanges. we gonna moon son

Lol. They getting shut down bud

everything is dropping, dont worry about it.

Try harder. Koreans had to verify their identity with the exchanges in in the first place, this just makes it official.

SOLD FUCK IT STILL UP JUST CANT RISK THIS SHIT

ACCUMULATE!!!

I'm literally retarded so I'm going all in now. Fuck my life boys my gut tells me now is the time

FUCK THIS STUPID KOREAN SCAM COIN I BOUGHT AT 6.84 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Xrp it's still near ATH what are you talking about

Wish I could buy right now, FUCK. Was hoping this would happen tomorrow and not today

>doesn't even have a working product
>has "placeholder tokens"

You retards thought this was going to take you to lamboland

Smart. Set a buy for 28k sats

except that they've had a working product for two years.

try harder pajeet

>delayed
>fake working product
>made by gooks
This is a scam coin get out while it's still high

this fudding reminds me of the req fud...
hmmmmmm

Wait for the next peak to dump my dude. You don’t know how ruthless this shit will get.

Sell it. I will buy. I won't even explain why, but anyone with a brain will realize it.

Why didn’t I fucking sell at 7??!! I KNEW it could pop anymore, that everyone on Binance was aware of it and already in. Fuuuuuuuhhhck

better invest in bounty, working product, fk this pajeet coin

i cant believe this shit is gonna go to 4 dollars

what the fuck

GOOD JOB BUY HIGH SELL LOW

SELL SELL SELL DO IT NOW ITS GOING CRASH WITH NO SURVIVOR

Whats your problem ? its gonna be atleast doubled by Feb is that to long to wait or what? Jesus...

Pump tomorrow fellas.

Last Chance.

discord.gg/Za58p27

seilling a 30-40 billion coin when its 1 billion tho

400 billion. You guys better be buying the dip otherwise you will FOMO when it hits korean exchanges in a few days kek

desu in the last couple days that I started crypto im having swings of -10% to %5 all the time. when it goes up and I break even or slightly over i will all in on some other shit

> when it hits korean exchanges

When exactly is this supposed to happen? I want to know how long I need to hold this for

at least until new regulations are in place and the exchanges comply to re-open for trading...who knows how long that'll take.

Buy payfair to hedge your losses. Payfair unironically solves the exchange and trust problem. Buy up to .4

that sounds like it could take years. You are telling me that the korean exchanges don't even have the regulations in place to operate yet?

>korean exchanges
>korea banning crypto

happening in january, dyor

We are in a mania stage where if a coin doesn't double in 2 days people get nervous. The current state of altcoins is unsustainable

This is a scam coin just like WTC. NEVER trust Asians.

you guys need to chill and stop panic selling, it went up 4x in a week. This correction is healthy

> 27 partnerships
> govt funding
> korean coin not yet on korean exchanges, look what they did to qtum, eos and ADA
>$4bn parent company
>3000tx/s with scaling to 11,000tx/s

see you guys in a month

Dude fuck that shit, you're missing out on the real profits, 25k members already. This discord>McAfee: discord.gg/XMmR8z9

Lads

Stop trying to calm people down

Who gives a fuck if some no name losers sell their meager horde of coins

Let them sell, let them buy, who gives a fuck.

no ban, just fudders

forbes.com/sites/pamelaambler/2017/12/12/south-korea-is-not-banning-bitcoin-trade-financial-regulators-clarify/#32f64c9a1427

LOL. Good stuff. Did you retards even have a target? I'll be buying your bags around $2.5. Hell I'll take them now for that if you want.

South Korean Banks are now stopping all Virtual Accounts that would be needed to buy from Fiat Gateways from exchanges like Biththumb, Coinone, Korbit.

This is huge news and massive uncertainty because Even though Exchanges are allowed the actual piece necessary to make these purchases happen is now gone until further notice. I took my profits and will enter the market when The S. Korean gov figures what the fuck it's up to. Until then I am staying far from ICX. Sorry- I shilled this coin hard last week--- but this was unexpected.

This coin is heading down until there is a direction. Best of luck anons.

And as a South Korean myself- I can definitely say that the media is demonizing Crypto at the moment so this comes as no surprise.

Nice fud