I have a game coming up ran by a furry. Can I get some slug-person art?

I have a game coming up ran by a furry. Can I get some slug-person art?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/index/1/anthro slug
hitomi.la/galleries/1069121.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

e621.net/post/index/1/anthro slug

I played in a game ran by a furry once.

It featured no anthro-characters, in fact it was a very good space based game where we played contracted agents who sorted out issues on colony worlds.

>OP asks for slug
>posts anime girl with tons of stupid shit attached

two can play this game
hitomi.la/galleries/1069121.html

>tfw technically a furry with all the anthro I fap to
>tfw never include it in my games unless a player specifically requests to be some kind of anthro or something, and never play an anthro character myself

Is that really so uncommon?

No, but you never hear about that because it doesn't make a good story.

Fair enough.

its pretty clear that the actual cutoff for furries worthy of hatred is the fursona having, lifestyle/personal identity sort that make every interaction involve anthropomorphic animal sex and romance.

>OP picks a slug because he thinks it's ugly enough to don't be lewd
>he forgets slugs are hermaphorodites

I can live with the fursona types as long as they're decent artists.

>ran by a furry
>slug-person
Yeah, I'm not sure we should open this worm-can here. Or should I say this slugbox?

You deserve an army of Cricket Barbarians to march across your house for that

I played in a furry's space game once. I was told aliens in the book -1 race he didn't think fit. I made a human with robot parts. Figured I'd go the grizzled vet route.

Other two players show up.
Fersona 1, and fersona 2 I'll call them.
Game only lasted a single session.
I played a grizzled war vet who was really confused and a little pissed about these species he's never heard of showing up and acting like he owes them jack shit.

The player whose character art I am about to post described quite literally everything about themselves in excruciating detail. The other one was ok. Clearly also playing their space fursona in a game I was invited to under the pretence that wouldn't be happening in, but alright. But this one. Dear fucking god this one. I'm talking 10 minutes to type out 3 paragraphs all for the sake of saying they fucking entered the room.

Actually know what? I'm posting both. I forget if constantly fidgeting or blork was to blame for all this, so I'm posting both.

Fun fact, our employer was a slug man. At least that's what I called him, doubt I saved my character notes, but I quite distinctly remember having an elaborate plan to kill the bastard if he double crossed me in particular.
(salted flashbangs and the ole sword arm)

I also remember the gm telling me that if I had peaked into the cargo we were sent to retrieve I would have found the equivalent of magitek guns. Like some sort of gotcha moment. Look at all these valuable goods you unwittingly turned over for the payment you agreed to beforehand sort of deal.

>playing as slug-person
I have only one advice for you.
Don't get salty, whatever happens.

Sometimes, the only winning move is not to play.

Albedo?

I played a 5e game with a bunch of other furries and everyone actually had an interesting character and we had a grand time whenever we were actually able to play.

Also helps that one guy is an artist and he drew all of our characters. Pic related, my fighter/bard.

He'd look great if he holds a bat a little off the side there

They also stab each other during sex. OP is headed straight for Slaanesh-town.

Play as a fungus man instead

Slugs main feed usually are fungi.

vorefag detected

no homo

Does vore count when its slowly chainsawing of parts and eating them?

Cause thats how the slug do

It's a mixture of hard vore and guro.

she a cute

>>OP picks a slug because he thinks it's ugly enough to don't be lewd
>OP is headed straight for Slaanesh-town.
INDEED!

blue board bud

>>>OP picks a slug because he thinks it's ugly enough to don't be lewd
You didn't choose a good picture if you wanted to prove him wrong.

>tfw no slug gf to trap inside of my home with a line of salt

>You didn't choose a good picture if you wanted to prove him wrong.
Meh, I have more if Miranda isn't your thing...

Why would you want a slug gf?
You couldn't even make out with her!
Because you're too salty.

Don't rub salt in the wound user...

>I have a game coming up ran by a furry. Can I get some slug-person art?

>Why would you want a slug gf?

Maximmum foot fetish.

Fuck you.

Id marry her, not even joking. Its like a slime, but less amorphous and her body will not try to eat me at every touch. Also giant prehensile neon cock. Do marine slugs have these anyway?

user, thats a marine slug, just have a pool in your house and she will shill all day here and be all pretty for you.