F for ICX BUYERS

>korea banning exchanges

reuters.com/article/uk-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-additional-regulatory-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05K

HE BOUGHT ICX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/76rafcE
news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004549327&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND
discord.gg/Za58p27
hacked.com/south-korea-step-towards-regulating-cryptocurrency/
discord.gg/USV36RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got out just in time

What the fuck is this article? No proof no nothing? And everyone sellls?

God I fucking hate this market and everyone. My fucking ICX

You mean the same sources people used to say ICX will list on coinone in january and that mainnet was releasing in 1 week?

KEK

The article doesn't even mean shit lmao.

Anyone who didn't see this coming is a retard

reuters is a reputable source you deluded idiot

Depth chart on Binance looking kinda sexy actually, I think we're heading for 5k within 24 hours.

keep holding then LMAO

This is a bad article it's two paragraphs long and gives no new info.

Tell that to the koreans whom just pulled their money away at bitthumb

Most coins are traded from Korea mong

Does the Korean government hate money? Why the fuck would they do this?

Hey man
Stop w the FUD
$10 by next week

LMao I didnt wanna buy and I fomoed at 7$

Press F for me faggots.

The article is literally 2 sentences long. It doesn't even say they're banning exchanges. Are yall FUDing me? More cheap ICX for me

They prefer to use astral signs to govern the countryand to drown kids, with some Blackpink background music.

Exactly. This guy is either retarded or trying to FUD it to buy more.

>he cares for the short term price
>probably a gambler

You are not going to make it.

This means nothing. They just do not want anonymously exchanges. Korean users were always required to verify who they are, this is just to make it public, nothing new guys just cheap ICX just bought a couple of hundred more.

Did you even read the article?

"The steps will include... banning virtual coin exchanges"

Money is leaving bithumb too

this is FUD rights?

impossible, that the major player that embraced all the crypto world will put a move like this...

"SEOUL (Reuters) - South Korea will impose additional measures to regulate speculation in cryptocurrency trading, the government said on Thursday in a statement.

The steps will include a ban on opening of anonymous cryptocurrency accounts and closing virtual coin exchanges as suggested by the justice ministry, the statement showed."

For those who don't feel like opening a 2-sentence long "article".

Lmao people think they are banning exchanges/crypto, its literally you need more verification etc, nice FUD attempt pajeets.

top kek

Two paragraphs? more like two sentences

That doesnt mean anything is gonna happen. People in power propose shit all the time, like how the chairwoman of the federal reserve wants people to disclose how much BTC they own to the state. Fuck em.

Read the fucking article idiot

Every time I start to make money the entire world shifts on its head to put a fucking stop to it

>Point of Crypto is that its an anonymous currency free from government control
>By 2020 it will be neither of these

Lol, some low class fud crashed the market. The actual state of crypto.

>"The steps will include a ban on opening of anonymous cryptocurrency accounts and closing virtual coin exchanges as suggested by the justice ministry, the statement showed."

>The steps will include a ban on opening of anonymous cryptocurrency accounts and closing virtual coin exchanges

> a BAN on opening of anonymous cryptocurrency accounts

>and CLOSING virtual coin exchanges

reading comprehension u mong

Implying they wouldn't take the small hit in comparison to the massive gains.

closing... banning... same difference

You also have to remember this article is probably translated from Korean.

So who knows what it actually said.

>Trusting the media to translate foreign languages.

did you honestly think that was ever going to not be the case??

Reuters is not even a reputable/reliable source, it seems anyone will try anything to try get cheaper ICX LMAO

Banning means all of them are getting closed. Closing means some MAYBE all are getting closed. No way SK would economically fuck themselves that hard by banning all exchanges

The way it's written suggests they are acting on that suggestion, not that there is a new suggestion. Though because the article is only 2 fucking sentences and it's probably translated from Korean, there's a lot of ambiguity as to what this actually means.

Catch the swing on the next pump - discord.gg/76rafcE

It doesn't say "closing SOME exchanges". People will read whatever suits their biases

A BAN OF ANONYMOUS ACCOUNTS YOU MONG! They need to verify themselves its getting regulated you idiot jesus christ! We all knew this.

Did you even read the article OP? shit for brains

Moved 20% of my holdings into ICX about one hour before this happened. Fuck me.

Make that 6 hours.

Wow OP congrats you crashed the price by a whole 200 sats
Good job dude
Gfy

news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?newsId=N1004549327&plink=COPYPASTE&cooper=SBSNEWSEND

Hong Nam-ki, chief of the Office for Government Coordination, announced the results of the meeting on the virtual currency related relations at Sejong government office on the morning of the 28th.

The government has decided to consider closing the virtual currency exchange to prevent speculation related to virtual currency.

The Ministry of Justice has proposed a special legislation to close the virtual currency exchange and decided to review the countermeasures at today's meeting of ministers 'affairs ministers' meeting today, opening all possible means, including closing the exchange.

In the future, we decided to prohibit the use of virtual accounts in the current way, which is difficult to verify in the future for virtual currency transactions.

From January next year, we plan to exclude financial services for the unhealthy exchange that does not follow the government's measures.

holy shit no more tax evasion the whole market is gone now!! you better sell your icx quick quick quick

this isn fair this isnt fair this isnt fair this isnt fair

More like S to spit on grave amirite,

S

What to buy with my ICX? I'm thinking XRB.

Get out of this pajeet coin and pump LINK with us tomorrow. 12 hours until liftoff.

discord.gg/Za58p27
discord.gg/Za58p27

THIS IS KOREAN FUD

they want to drop the price of cryptos to accumulate more,

this can also be a scheme for the guys who shorted BTC in the futures.

Guys, we cannot fight the whales, just follow their steps.
This news tells me to buy more,

Remember Chinks doing the same, crashing BTC then accumulating....
Learn

so no more unverified accounts and exchanges that do not comply will be shut down. honestly not surprised desu btc alone just 20x'd in a year of course the greedy governments will want their cut.

The gooks are panicked regardless. At least it's starting to bounce back now that the people who aren't part of the Korean hive mind are coming to their senses

No, but where is the long term value in Crypto then?

I just see a giant speculative bubble, with no one paying attention to what makes bitcoin valuable aside from making a quick buck off of other speculators.

The govt is going to ban VIRTUAL exchanges.

That means, shady scammy exchanges which don't have physical office like BitKRX. Read the news on Cointelegraph, you dumb pajeets.

Bithumb and Coinone are legit exchanges with physical offices in Seoul. They comply with the laws. Even Bithumb supports the additional regulations.

Also the article says "banning ANONYMOUS crypto trading account". The Korean govt will force the exchanges to require KYC for their users, so that money laundry etc can be prevented.

What a bunch of fucking retards spreading pathetic FUD hoping to buy cheap ICX. You are nobody, your FUDs on some anonymous anime board won't affect a coin with $1.6B market cap at all.

This was long overdue anyway, people using this to say its the end of Korean crypto are double digit IQ retarded.

In reply to

no... it's virtual COIN exchanges

Here brainlet:
hacked.com/south-korea-step-towards-regulating-cryptocurrency/

Not banning anything, more regulations, suspending BANK virtual accounts, essentially cutting banks from crypto exchanges.

It's true that they are working to take away the anonymity of the users - they want to know who trades and how much.
The biggest exchanges joined and self imposed working with the government.
The biggest exchanges TEMPORARILY suspended adding new currencies.

Yeah I was being generous. It's a literal two sentences.

wtf i love regulation now

Yep. Verification regulations were kind of to be expected and nothing to really worry about. Other things, maybe.

This just means ICX is gonna have a monopoly in South Korea , it could just become the only allowed ICO in Korea.

because its news from a month ago. exchanges that dont follow regulations will be shut down. *yawn* better fud please pajeet. buy the dip.

Banks were issuing virtual accounts for clients to exchange with crypto and MOST (but not all) banks agreed to close them and identify the users. But they are saying that they can't identify the users so far.

Fuck, we lost so many marines today. Veterans and young ones, and to what? NOTHING BUT FUD! I'll pray for all of you that panic sold and left us in lamboland

ssssh. Don't tell them, they are just idiots.

only the strong survive

You mean the korean eth that could not sell to koreans?

How do people get this delusional?

AND Coinone is a partner of ICX. Guess what?
When ICX is ready the 3 biggest exchanges will UN-suspend " no new coins " rule

scammer

Koreans and US residents. What about it?
Please your FUD is as full of holes as your mom

It was an ICO you absolute retard

today was tough but this comment made my hands go from shaky to comfy. thanks user

No, as the article says, anonymous exchanges will no longer be allowed. This is month old news. Who cares? There are KYC at every legitimate fiat to crypto gateway. Every. Single. One. This changes nothing. Nice FUD

I just wish I had money to buy more. My only regret desu

Don't trust Veeky Forums.

WILL YOU WEAKLINGS READ THE ACTUAL FUCKING ARTICLE?
YOU'RE PATHETIC
THIS IS NOTHING.
Korea is way to relaxed with their regulations. They're reigning them in to be in lie with every other fucking major economy.
They had creditcards where you could redeem the points for BTC, for fucks sake. Not banned as of today.
Big Deal

>This just means ICX is gonna have a monopoly in South Korea , it could just become the only allowed ICO in Korea.
> it could just become the only allowed ICO in Korea.
>the same ICO that could not sell to Koreans

those bags must hurt huh

*now banned

I know it's bait , but you do know Coinone owns ICX? screen capping your fuds for later postings

Im in at $1.80. What bags? Refute my claim. How does this afffect ICX when this is month old news that was regurgitated. ANonymous exchanges no longer allowed. This is old news. How does this change anything? Where can you trade crypto for fiat without ID? You cant.

Jesus christ. If you followed this discord then this really wouldn't have affected you but still, bad news overall.

I'd say 5-8 dollarydoos bar something crazy happening. If you want to find some other coins to invest in while you wait for you XRP gains check out this discord, they have been killing it all week. Look at their signals and time stamps:

discord.gg/USV36RY

This group has been killing it with their signals, just look at what they've called over the past week.

OMG! I'm in the US and I wasn't allowed to participate in ICO!
And yet I'm buying ICX on Binance. So do Koreans probably.
When it enters their exchanges the price will skyrocket. It won't happened before Dec 31, but I have a suspicion it will happen around January 24th.

>he thinks fake sell and buy walls matter

Always look at the immediate order book

That doesn't mean they can act outside of the law. Its ok I know you fomo'd like a retard or didn't sell the peak but you will learn from your stupid mistake.

guys what if they use icx only and force people to build coins on the icx platform only

like those rumors with china and neo?

Are you an idiot? How will it be the only "allowed" coin in Korea if they could not sell to them in the first place? Yes they can buy off binance but that does not support his claim

Am i arguing with literal retards? The new wave of dumb money is truly dumb

What if it's a plot to tank icx in order for koreans not to pay a ridiculous premium

Pump and dump group, next dump in few hours, 25k members already, get the fuck in here son: discord.gg/XMmR8z9

Please explain to me what the acronym ICO means?
Dude, literally no one is banning the sale of Erc20 tokens of ICX on the exchanges.
What the fuck do you think we are buying on Binance now?

I got in at 1.6 you pajeet , stay mad. I'm still green and comfy as fuck , this shit is going to the moon and there's nothing you can do about it.

Hell if I know, but someone is trying really hard.

Thats bingo lingo right there

scam

I want it to go back to 1.8 so maybe then I can afford some more Kek
But I won't FUD like these fucking morons so I can make gains while everyone else takes a loss.

You poor suckers, Buy payfair to hedge your losses. Payfair unironically solves the exchange and trust problem. Buy up to .4

scammer