IT'S FUCKING OVER EXIT ALL MARKETS NOW...

IT'S FUCKING OVER EXIT ALL MARKETS NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/vNGsENy
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-new-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this thread again :D

This board is like fucking groundhog day. I've been into crypto for less than a month and I lready understand that you shouldn't panick cause this happens from to time but always end up in a sea of green.

>he thought he was gonna make it

Veeky Forums thinks a 10% movement is either a moon or a crash.

It's like a bunch of lemmings running to the left and right, back and forth back and forth

>HURRRRRR ITS CRASHING
>OOOOHHH YES IT GOES UP!
>HURRRRRR ITS CRASHING
>OOOOHHH YES IT GOES UP!
>HURRRRRR ITS CRASHING
>OOOOHHH YES IT GOES UP!

Ad infinitum.

The recent volatility is due to the B2X fork. HODL, don't be a fucking brainlet.

pretty sure its satire

it's literally wall street kikes dumping their entire stack trying to trigger sell offs so they can buy back cheaper and do it again

No one gives a shit about that scam fork that has nothing to do with NYA S2X this is about korea cracking down on crypto.

FUCK YES IM SO HAPPY I FUCKED OFF AND WENT INTO TETHER. HAHAHA

ARE YOU GUYS IDIOTS

KOREA JUST SAID THEY'RE HOLDING SUMMONS TO BAN THE TRADING AND USE OF CRYPTOCURRENCY WITHIN THEIR COUNTRY.

SELL YOUR KOREAN COINS NOW!!!!!!!

Newfags are ruining our pink wojak threads, thinking they're oh so smart.

That’s an inaccurate report

Nice try korea

MY FUCKING SAVINGS IS DYING AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOW DID THIS HAPPENED

HODL ICX THOUGH. WILL MOON JAN 1. NEXT ETHER SHITLORDS!

>reuters
Got anymore clickbait sites that tell me which bags to buy?

NO IT'S NOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

that article got deleted idiots

market has been sideways since BTC futures were first implemented lad. everything follows btc and futures have basically stalled it forever

just a dip, calm down.

doubtful, just a few people cashing out. You'd know if you followed the pump group discord.gg/vNGsENy easy profits here.

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-bitcoin/south-korea-to-impose-new-curbs-on-cryptocurrency-trading-idUSKBN1EM05I

Trips confirmed, its ogre

kek
Veeky Forums has the spiciest memes when the market is down
akin to a starving artist