I just bought a virtual pet rock for $120

etherrock.com/

only 100 rocks will ever exist and they all are a slightly different shade. There are 87 rocks left which increase with each new purchase, get em while you can folks!

Other urls found in this thread:

etherrock.com/
discord.gg/dURCvAX
discord.gg/skfW9C
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

someone else click this so I know whether or not it's a virus

What does it do

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ALL MY LINK IS GONE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It does nothing, it's your very own virtual pet rock that you've always wanted that's all. Currently there's only one colored rock generated, #12.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I kinda want one how much do they go for?

it rocks!

Price seems to go up for every new rock purchased, currently 0.197 eth. The next colored rock would be #21. Most are shades of gray.

Hmm such a steep price now in USD, should have done this sooner.

This is the dumbest thing I read today

in unrelated news, thanks for reminding me to plant my potatoins on the blockchains

I mean people were literally buying etheremons last week for $1000 ++ i figure these pet rocks are worth dabbling in while its new and (cheap?). Theoretically I could list my rock for .185 and probably someone would buy since the next virgin rock is .19

this rocks bought 100k

>These virtual rocks serve NO PURPOSE beyond being able to be brought and sold, and giving you a strong sense of pride in being an owner of 1 of the only 100 rocks in the game :)

hmm

this is stupid

>etherrock.com/
It's a rock user...

We are nearing peak human stupidity.

HAIL BLOCKCHAIN

thank you sirs, i will kindfully do the needful and buy rocks

>people are willing to spend 100 dollars on a cheaply drawn ms paint image because it has the name crypto attached to it
Ok, I'm out. bubble about to burst, crypto is over

It's literally the same thing that happened on the .com bubble, they created websites like "smellyfarts.com" and people placed money on that.

>be me
>save your pic and try to post it here again
>write: look user now I have one too how fun
>mfw I can't

Pump and dump group, 25k members already, get the fuck in here son: discord.gg/XMmR8z9

hope they dump it all on you

HAHA I STOLE YOUR ROCK FAGGOT, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

proof

bought a rock.

Yeah, that's right.

>etherrock.com/

Rock ID 12 is fireeeeeee

How do i join that discord? Here is the unofficial pet rock owners discord discord.gg/dURCvAX

unironically going to mention that you should check out Etheremon, way better than rocks. come battle some cryptographic monsters in a few weeks when it lauches

what up

Give me back my rock REEEEE

two more rocks have sold! Congratulations new rock owners!

People thought etheremon was a ridiculous idea to invest in, and the early adaptors ended up tripling their money. I think rocks have a lot of potential

I cannot afford a rock.

>you will never buy a rock

Meh, the only legit way to profit is knowing when the pump is coming. 25k members already, get the fuck in here. discord.gg/XMmR8z9

fuck you faggot

Buy 100.

Now I have one too

Sorry, this is the etherrocks discord link: discord.gg/skfW9C please join all etherrock owners!

i hope you die.

THEY'RE NOT ROCKS THEY'RE MINERALS