Is Chaos more worried about Necrons or Tyranids?

Is Chaos more worried about Necrons or Tyranids?

probably more worried about nids

newcrons are weak as fuck and their null matrices have a pretty short range. Really the biggest problem they ever faced Chaos with was the pylons of Cadia, and that's been solved.

Tyranids are a threat to life kind. Which is a threat to the chaos gods.

Tyranids have the power to overcome chaos and their main fleets still haven't showed up yet

Necrons have been abused over and over again by chaos and have reached the point where they were willing to ally with eldar to defeat chaos

Once Carnac appears and shits up this whole thread though, all you're gonna hear is artistic ramblings about how chaos can never ever lose ever and isn't worried about either of them

Necrons were only a threat to chaos when the oldcron truecrons were about, these newcrons have no threat level at all to chaos. Oldcrons just mulled about harvesting life in sake of sating the appetite of their outsider gods, whereas newcrons sit around lamenting "Muh empire." "Muh dynasty." Old fluff Necrons was the only genuine threat to chaos.
And tyranids? They can't even take on a nurgle daemon planet less they infect themselves.

>Is Chaos more worried about Necrons or Tyranids?

I'd say Tyranids.
They're unaffected or otherwise unphased by chaos and worse yet is they actively consume and purge entire planets and systems of chaos worshipping beings while adding all that biomass n' so forth to themselves to make more Tyranids that literally can't care about chaos.

On that note: Do Orks ever fight Tyranids? I mean, I'm assuming they do, I'm more asking what is it like 'when' Orks fight Tyranids?

You should read The Horus Heresy series by Black Library, or more ADB novels and interviews. If you did, you'd know that neither of them worries Chaos because everything that has ever happened in 40k: every Tyranid, Necron and Imperial victory, even every chaos defeat, everything that has happened did so according to Chaos' design, and as soon as the Chaos Gods decide to destroy the Galaxy, they will and no one will be able to do a thing to stop them.
Read a Black Library book man, this is basic current fluff.

>nurgle
Death guard can't even take a world from the Tyranids. Nurgle supposedly made them outright immune to to all poisons, plagues and toxins and yet the Tyranids were able to toxicrene them up so bad they dissolved. Granted, the death guard did the same to them, but the point stands, Tyranids were able to match nurgle at his own game.

>do Tyranids fight orks?
Nigga have you not heard about octarius? It's a grinding conflict that's been going on for 112 years with no clear winner.

However, in Almost every other case Tyranids fight orks they BTFO them.

>blacked.com library
>ABD
>muh abadabadoo
Carnac pls go, haven't you shit up enough threads already?

I'm not Carnac, I'm just shitposting.

>Poe's Law

Nothing is a threat to Chaos because of rampant chaos-wank.

A very simple question.
With a very simple answer.

You say that, but everybody knows the biggest threat to Chaos: players not buying their models.

The only thing that chaos is concerned about is the mother fucking emperor and by extension his holy servants and the imperium

>Implying any faction will "win"
Can't make more minis if your setting is finished

The Cadian Pylons turned off Chaos and The Emperor. It pushed the Eye of Terror's shit in. The only thing that stopped it was orbital bombardment, and that's because it wasn't fully operational.

The Necrons built the Pylons. They have a machine that can cause any star in the galaxy to go supernova. They consider it an art installation and they don't use it because they don't want to mess up their galaxy.

Chaos is a really persistent rat infestation to the Necrons. Trazyn only bothered to visit Cadia because he wanted to RP as Gandalf while his Tomb World rebooted. He had to look up where it was on the Orrery because Necrons give so little of a shit about Chaos that they literally forgot where they left the Chaos-killing machines.

Chaos isn't so much worried about the Necrons as it is powerless to stop them should the Necrons decide to tidy up.

No. Neither he is worried about anyone else, apart from one thing, those other Marines.

It's a game about spess marines, spiked edge flaovur or not. Everyone else are leftovers from previous two decades and are here to job hard.

>>Neither he is worried about anyone else, apart from one thing, those other Marines.
>The Chaos Gods are a Space Marine

When are they going to release Primaris Chaos Gods?

Well necrons could become a thread if the silent king comes back full force (and gets a model and rules) he could pose a threat as a unified necron empire could fuck shit up on a royal scale imo.

Potentially this big ass warp rift finally gives the New Crons something to do, they warred with the Gods twice in the past, have no soul for the daemons to claim, and have the technology to corral and contain the warp. Throw in a bit of Grimdark a long the lines of the Crons wiping out sentient life who's emotions feed the Chaos Gods you've got a Grimdark faction that is a natural anti-thesis to Chaos with reason to fight chaos opposed factions.

They fear what they cannot control. They fear the Rak'Gol, the Hrud & the Zoats. Above all, they fear the Squats.

Did the Squats disappear because of CHIM?

Does this mean they fear Games Workshop?

lets see
>space skellingtons
>literal xenomorph ripoffs

Im gonna go with the xeno ripoffs.

Nids are wild fauna and cannot eat demons or warp things

Necrons have ways of containing / eradicating the warp, so I'd say necrons.

Good thing my CHUNKI BOIS have plagues to btfo both

Lol, saved

As They currently are? Tyranids hands down. The Necrons are notoriously lazy and self-interested. Maybe if The Necrons were to actually do more than fuck around they'd be more of a threat, but that's still dependent on how many Necrons there are Out there who are still snoozing or are awake but haven't done anything notable because they just want everyone to fuck off and leave them alone.

>Tyranids have the power to overcome chaos and their main fleets still haven't showed up yet.

This is pretty much the core of why nids are the bigger threat.

Speaking as a Black Legion player, that part of Fall of Cadia really disappointed me. You're telling me that, of all the countless billions of Necrons in the galaxy, a grand total of *one* showed up to defend the most important pylons of all. And that, with a gigantic daemonic asshole painted across the sky for a hundred years none of them have gotten together to construct additional pylons? Anywhere?

I want my neat storyline of Imperials tenuously negotiating with aliens ancient beyond their comprehension while outside robo-skeletons battle furiously with edgy metal marines and legions of hell, dammit.

The only plague that had any effect was a combination of DG and Nid shit, which annihilated the Death Guard as well while the Hive Fleet lost infinitely more replaceable ground troops and one ship. Not exactly a good trade.

Even more disappointing that the Pylons almost shut the eye of terror even though abbadon spent the majority of the black crusades destroying most of the other pylons. The tattered remains of the original pylon network were almost able to shut the biggest rift in the galaxy. If the necrons could be assed to show up and do something it could have made things interesting. Instead we have one outcast necron show up and only really help because he wanted to put abbadon in a poke ball.

To make matters worse, the necrons have been jobbing hard to chaos in pretty much all of the current lore, and imotehk has yet to do anything of note

Well hopefully we will get some more substantial changes when the codex come out. Seeing how every faction is going to be getting their legion equivalent, hopefully this will pave the way for more characters and dynasties to actually be relevant.

Stop lying. The Chaos daemon codex outright says that Chaos are laughing as their plans progress. Victory for them is assured.

No, they are not. The 30 years of 40K WD outright states that Chaos stands above all xenos threats and that the downfall of mankind is assured.

How retarded can you guys get? The Tyranids possess no means to harm Chaos. Literally ZERO.

Go to bed Carnac.

Here's your (You)

This is why devoted Newcronfags are absolute cancer. They do not realize that giving the Necrons personality meant to sacrifice narrative importance. The Necrons were envisioned as a faceless unknowable as great, if not greater than, as Chaos so when they suddenly shifted the focus GW writers were at loss of what do to with the Necrons and it bloody shows. GW cannot state consistent with their writing of the Necrons. Sometime they want them as scary horrors and others they write them as cartoon characters. It goes without saying that this doesn't work and it turned off the writers in disgust from the Necrons so they won't bother writing them in anything important and have to be strong armed into writing even the basest thing about them.

So watching you guys bellyaching now about what you asked for fills me with angry pleasure. Fucking cunts. Enjoy having the Necrons be less important than the fucking T'au in the coming years.

Not arguments. Look how easily I can prove you wrong.

>The Imperium is constantly at war, battling every minute of every day against the alien races that seek to obliterate Humanity. Yet there is one threat above all others that could topple the Imperium of Mankind in a heartbeat. It is the threat of Chaos.

>the Imperium’s downfall is only a matter of time.

You aren't the only one that can post pictures and quotes.

>This triggers the Carnac

>he thinks he's worth arguing with
Making fun of you isn't a debate, but it's still fun.

Except that the Necron Empire is in shambles and its overlords are insane. The Pylons were the creation of the Void Dragon and he is sharded so every set of Pylons destroyed are lost forever.

Recently, we have seen the hidden history of the Black Crusade which has Black Legion ravaging Necron holdings and crusting their armies. Abaddon even defeated one of the legendary Technomandrite in singular combat.

Do the Necron respond to this? Do they fight the coming tides of the Warp as it as the fluff states a few steps away from unmaking reality? No, they do not. The Necrons as a faction are uselerss and we know who to blame for this. It's the fucking Tyranidfags.

Who is number one in the list? Yes, I thought so.

Wrong, you flail around but ultimate fail. You cannot argue with because the fluff is at my side.

It's understandable that Carnac would be bitter about the Nids, their leader has everything his husbando never will:

>A proven record of galactic conquest
>The love and unconditional support of his deity
>The total loyalty and unconditional obedience of his all underlings
>The ability to casually shake off death
>A good-looking plastic model
>Height
>Arms

chaos isn't clever enough to worry

also I want to play this

>he keeps replying
These [you]s are almost as tasty as your chaos buddies.

>The Pylons were the creation of the Void Dragon and he is sharded so every set of Pylons destroyed are lost forever.

Did you even read what you posted?

Actually, the Swarmlord has a long track record of losing embarrassingly in duels. He lost against Yriel, Calgar, Cassius, and was matched in combat by Farsight. He is the pinnacle of the Tyranid race and yet a T'au warrior was his match. A T'au that Phil Kelly said would lose in a fight with Cato. Goddamn.

Newcrons aren't a threat to Chaos, so it would be Tyranids.

Can you even elaborate? It's simple.

Have all the (you)s you want. I am educating people here.

To answer OPs question as per the fluff. Picture related. The Chaos Gods care not for either Tyranids or Necrons, to them their victory is assured.

>do you c'tan?

You've certainly educated me.
That you're a delusional sperg.

>With the power to overcome even Chaos, the Tyranids may well signal the end for all life in the universe.
>With the power to overcome even Chaos
>Overcome even Chaos
>Even Chaos
Carnac eternally BTFO, watch as he jumps up and down autisticly trying proclaim the exact opposite.

Watch and laugh.

Keep being mad, pal. The delusional idiot is the one who sees the truth infront of him and chooses to ignore it to live in a fantasy.

>The delusional idiot is the one who sees the truth infront of him and chooses to ignore it to live in a fantasy.
So chaosfags. Got it.

>Power to overcome
>But doesn't state they will

While Chaos is stated to be the downfall of mankind. Get rekt. Lets see you squirm out of this.

Nope, just you. I mean you just ignored what I posted and just went to ad hom mode. Dude, you are soooo pathetic.

>delusional user : Chaos is afraid of the nids!
>the fluff : The Chaos Gods care for nothing, victory is assured in their eyes

Eat your heart out.

>Can you even elaborate? It's simple.

What you posted clearly says that Necrons built the pylons themselves, so destroyed pylons are obviously replaceable.

Stop replying to Carnac, holy shit have people not realized that all you have to do is ignore his autistic ramblings and he has no power?

>he still thinks I'm trying to debate him
>he thinks people care
I see why you love chaos so much, given how detached you are from the materium.
I'll throw you a bone. This is bait. You'll still take it.

And it bloody says that the science behind the pylons were the conception of the Void Dragon and he is lost to the Necrons. Much of the Necron sciences have been lost when the C'tan were broken.

> so destroyed pylons are obviously replaceable.

Except for 10K years, the Necrons could not fix or rebuild the destroyed Pylon network.

I will gladly accept your defeat. What's been said have been said. OPs question was answered and you guys failed to formulate any response.

>Chaos causes the downfall of mankind in its current state
>Tyranids eat them all
That was easy.

You don't solve a problem by ignoring it.

Except when humanity falls to Chaos, reality at least within the galaxy will be erased. Living nothing for the Tyranids to devour.

Sidenote, Tyranids do not eat tainted biomass.

leaving nothing*

>The fluff: Mortarion demands tribute from Abaddon as a great lord to a lowly serf and receives it without question
>The delusion: Abaddon broke the Primarchs because some guy said so
How does it feel knowing Mortarion and the Death Guard got a full range of shiny plastic models while Armless is so uninspiring he hasn't been updated in twenty years?

This makes too much sense

Okay how does that relate to what I said about Chaos not caring about the Tyranids? This seems to be to a sad attempt at derailment.

>their unknowable plans move apace, and victory seems assured.

>and victory seems assured.

>seems assured.

>seems.

>With the power to overcome even Chaos
>Overcome even Chaos
>Even Chaos

>He thinks a galaxy is comparible to a universe.

The shadow in the warp only gets stronger with more nids.

>I took the bait
>that means I win
Never change, Carnie.
I can always count on your denial of reality for a cheap laugh.

Their main force hasn't even arrived and they have yet to undertake a systemic annihilation campaign against Chaos. As they do have the power to overcome Chaos it's simply a question of when.

Ecept for the fact that the 30 year WD and MoM outright say that the downfall of Mankind by Chaos is assured.

>The shadow in the warp only gets stronger with more nids.

Headcanonry aside, how does this address the fact that there is zero biomass in a galaxy overtaken and drown by Chaos, let alone any mater and concepts as time? If Chaos clears up, there would be just a void of nothing. A space within space.

>And it bloody says that the science behind the pylons were the conception of the Void Dragon
No, ts says that he conceived them, it says nothing about whether Necrons already had the necessary science.
Presumably they did, or at the very least currently do, since they were able to build them.

>and he is lost to the Necrons. Much of the Necron sciences have been lost when the C'tan were broken.
Source?
Using "sciences" like that doesn't exactly make your claim seem credible.

>Except for 10K years, the Necrons could not fix or rebuild the destroyed Pylon network.
Where has it ever said they have attempted or wished to, but were unable?
The fact that they haven't seems to be up to laziness, both on their part, and on the part of GW's writers.

Since when have the Necrons been awake for 10,000 years?

I will gladly take your bait, user-chan.

>Their main force hasn't even arrived and they have yet to undertake a systemic annihilation campaign against Chaos. As they do have the power to overcome Chaos it's simply a question of when.

Except for the fact that reality is being eaten away by Chaos as the Great Rift expands and expands. Tyranids have no way to address this. Everything within the Warpstorms and wounds in reality is off the menu and that menu is getting smaller and smaller. And one slip up from the Imperium and as the text says humanity will be destroyed in a heartbeat

And I'll gladly keep watching you flail autistically while getting BTFO'd by the rest of the thread.

Chaos doesn't care because they're both completely insane and incredibly stupid.

Also pointing out that your love of Armless-wank is pure delusion. The Daemon Primarchs are the real stars of Chaos, bub.

>Presumably they did, or at the very least currently do, since they were able to build them.

The Cryptek conclaves have become fragmentary and stagnant. Serving no practical purpose. So information and science between the conclaves have been lost as the Crypteks died out or went into madness. They have no ability to share information. So the necessary sciences are long gone.

>Source?

Deathwatch : Outer Reach.

>Where has it ever said they have attempted or wished to, but were unable?

The fact that they have been active for 10K years and made no attempt to remedy their disrepair. And it couldn't be laziness because the Necrons know better than all of the consequences of the pylon network failing. GS pointed out that the Pylons are the only thing keeping reality afloat over the Warp.

First dynasties awoken during the Great Crusade. The Triarch Praetorian never slept.

Tyranid is not a race. Technically it's not even a species.

Also even if Swarmlord is dead he would be put on the board again and again as a pawn he is, only now with all the knowledge of previous fights.

Chaos doesn't care because they're both completely insane and incredibly stupid.

Even your attempt at staying on the ball was pathetic. When the the Chaos Gods saw the Emperor and his Webway as a threat, they cleverly orchestrated his crushing defeat to perfection.

And I will let the Firstborn of the Gods do the rest of the speaking.

>"You think them directionless. You think them to be mad, idiot intelligences, but they are anything but. There is purpose in the random, and direction in the storm"

-Be'lakor

>The Cryptek conclaves have become fragmentary and stagnant. Serving no practical purpose. So information and science between the conclaves have been lost as the Crypteks died out or went into madness. They have no ability to share information. So the necessary sciences are long gone.
That's not what the codex says.

>Deathwatch : Outer Reach.
A source needs to be accessible, otherwise it's just a claim.

>The fact that they have been active for 10K years
They haven't though?

>and made no attempt to remedy their disrepair. And it couldn't be laziness because the Necrons know better than all of the consequences of the pylon network failing. GS pointed out that the Pylons are the only thing keeping reality afloat over the Warp.
Then why don't they bother defending the ones that are left?

>First dynasties awoken during the Great Crusade.
Not what the codex says.

>The Triarch Praetorian never slept.
Yeah, but they were basically just waiting around n hiding.

>Ecept for the fact that the 30 year WD and MoM outright say that the downfall of Mankind by Chaos is assured.
And the Tyranids have the power to overcome Chaos and didn't show up until 10k years after MoM, so obviously they weren't factored into that calculation.

Dude, Calgar ripped the Swarmlord a new one. Did the knowledge of his defeat serve him in the fights that came after?

No.

He is the pinnacle of the Tyranid species. The reaper of 12 galaxies and him falling to mere mortals whose lives are blinks to his ageless existence is telling how weak the Tyranid race is compared to what's in the galaxy.

>be less important than the fucking T'au in the coming years.

>implying it isn't already the case
TAU'ED.com

>Even your attempt at staying on the ball was pathetic. When the the Chaos Gods saw the Emperor and his Webway as a threat, they cleverly orchestrated his crushing defeat to perfection.
That's funny because as their actual soldiers remember it it was a crushing defeat for them. Someone's hunkering down like whipped curs in the depths of hell to survive and it sure ain't the loyalists.

>And I will let the Firstborn of the Gods do the rest of the speaking.
Literally resorting to the idiotic boasting of the galaxy's biggest loser to back up your claims? Sad.

>He is the pinnacle of the Tyranid species.
A pinnacle of a species which depending on how you interpret the events of previous codexes, may have actually died to random Ork mobs after Ghazghkulll showed up on Octarius and then had to regenerate and come back for Round 2 112 years ago.

>That's not what the codex says.

Yes, it's what the codex says. Go the the Cryptek entry page.

>A source needs to be accessible, otherwise it's just a claim.

Give me a download and I will point out to you.

>They haven't though?

They have.

>Then why don't they bother defending the ones that are left?

They did according to the new CSM codex. They were crushed by the Abaddon's Black Crusades. Abaddon's Black Crusade eventually always returned to the Eye staying there for hundreds and some times thousand of years. The Necrons did nothing to repair the pylons in that time.

>Not what the codex says.

It does and I will gladly show you how pathetically wrong you are.

>Yeah, but they were basically just waiting around n hiding.

Wrong. Check their entry.

Drach'nyen was and it's the sword DESTINED TO END THE EMPIRE. It's the Death of Empires. Not Tyranids, not Orks, not Necrons, and totally not the T'au. Drach'nyen is the name.

>That's funny because as their actual soldiers remember it it was a crushing defeat for them. Someone's hunkering down like whipped curs in the depths of hell to survive and it sure ain't the loyalists.

CSM =/= Chaos Gods. It's outright said that the Chaos Gods cared nothing for Horus's little war. Getting the CSM as their puppets was the bonus.

>Literally resorting to the idiotic boasting of the galaxy's biggest loser to back up your claims? Sad.

That's Be'lakor being forced to tell the truth about the Chaos Gods whom he hates.

Fuck off, Carnac.

There we go, saved everyone all the time they need. Argument is over.

>Dude, Calgar ripped the Swarmlord a new one.
You mean Marneus "Daemon Killer" Calgar? The one the Swarmlord defeated tactically and personally?

>He is the pinnacle of the Tyranid species. The reaper of 12 galaxies and him falling to mere mortals whose lives are blinks to his ageless existence is telling how weak the Tyranid race is compared to what's in the galaxy.
That's utterly hilarious considering how often daemons job to everything and how easily he gets back up again. Also unlike Armless he has no fear of death so there's no real risk to doing whatever you want to gather data.

>Drach'nyen was and it's the sword DESTINED TO END THE EMPIRE. It's the Death of Empires. Not Tyranids, not Orks, not Necrons, and totally not the T'au. Drach'nyen is the name.
Destined by whom? Chaos? Tyranids can overcome them.

The writers? The Space Marines are destined to win everything forever if that's the route you want to take.

>CSM =/= Chaos Gods. It's outright said that the Chaos Gods cared nothing for Horus's little war. Getting the CSM as their puppets was the bonus.
The daemon armies and massive blessing they granted him seem to indicate otherwise. And stated by whom? Daemons? How trustworthy.

>That's Be'lakor being forced to tell the truth about the Chaos Gods whom he hates.
No, it isn't. It's the usual braggadocio that's seen him suffer one humiliating defeat after another for millennia.

See
It's from the same issue. You distinctest jackass. Funny how you ignored it. Take you L.

>You mean Marneus "Daemon Killer" Calgar? The one the Swarmlord defeated tactically and personally?

No, the Swarmlord did not defeat Calgar personally. In round 1, isolated Calgar was assaulted by the Swarmlord and its tyrant guard/

In round 2, Calgar and the Swarmlord met in a 1v1 battle which Calgar won with when seems to be ease.

>That's utterly hilarious considering how often daemons job to everything and how easily he gets back up again.

Greater Daemons are mostly generic monsters. They aren't said to be the PINNACLE of anything.

>Yes, it's what the codex says. Go the the Cryptek entry page.
I'm looking at it right now, and I see absolutely nothing that supports your position.
In fact, I see numerous counter examples, and could list a few if you want.

>Give me a download and I will point out to you.
That's not how this works.

>They have.
Then why does the codex say over and over that they just recently woke up, in several places specifically mentioning the 41 millennium?

>They did according to the new CSM codex. They were crushed by the Abaddon's Black Crusades.
The only time I've seen aba go after Necron tech was the Shadowloght. Where are you reading this?

>Abaddon's Black Crusade eventually always returned to the Eye staying there for hundreds and some times thousand of years. The Necrons did nothing to repair the pylons in that time.
The Necrons absolutely have not been active for that long.

>It does and I will gladly show you how pathetically wrong you are.
Please do.
Show me where in the codex it says Necrons have been active in the galaxy for 10,000 years.

>Wrong. Check their entry.
It says they were waiting to go reactivate the tomb worlds.
I don't see anything about them doing anything else.

>Destined by whom?

The writing.

>The writers? The Space Marines are destined to win everything forever if that's the route you want to take.

Until they sell no more. Then Drach'nyen will reap the Emperor.

>The daemon armies and massive blessing they granted him seem to indicate otherwise.

To better make them a good distraction while Chaos strikes at the real objective.

>And stated by whom? Daemons? How trustworthy.

The writing.

>No, it isn't. It's the usual braggadocio that's seen him suffer one humiliating defeat after another for millennia.

In context of that text has him defeated and being forced to explain truthfully what's going on.

Anyways, posting proofs for previous because you guys are useless. First Necron dynasties awoken to see the Great Crusade sailing through space.

>I'm looking at it right now, and I see absolutely nothing that supports your position.

Lie number one. Picture related.

>That's not how this works.

Then you will have to wait until I get home hours later or you can provide me with a link.

>Then why does the codex say over and over that they just recently woke up, in several places specifically mentioning the 41 millennium?

It doesn't. A lot of them woken up in 41K because that's their set time to wake up but many awoken before that.

See here That's lie number 2 from you.

>The only time I've seen aba go after Necron tech was the Shadowloght. Where are you reading this?

You want me to spoonfed you the text like I am doing now for each fucking codex?

>The Necrons absolutely have not been active for that long.

You were proven wrong on that.

>Show me where in the codex it says Necrons have been active in the galaxy for 10,000 years.

Already did GAAWD.

>It says they were waiting to go reactivate the tomb worlds.

TP page coming right up.

Nids. Chaos can't know what they truly intend. Their intelligence is simply too great.
>but muh just as planned
No. Tzeench himself can't see the future perfectly. It isn't set in stone.
As to if chaos will lose, win or whatever:
The status quo is important. GW will not risk their sales by upsetting it that much. Nids are big sellers, imperium are big sellers, chaos are big sellers, so the stalemate is a fact. If any of this changes, something is getting squatted fo sho, but it ain't really a debate until then.

The TP spent their time protecting their sleeping dynasties from the Eldar to the best of their abilities, teaching lesser races the culture of the Necrontyr, plotting for the return of the Necrons, and guarding the Pylon network which is the only thing that's stopping the legacy of the Old Ones from destroying ev....oh wait. Forget the last part. They had time to do a lot of thing but not that crucial and fateful last thing. Oh no....

>The writing.
Literally just exists to sell plastic mens, Space Marines will win forever if that's your argument.

>Until they sell no more. Then Drach'nyen will reap the Emperor.
Neither Abaddon nor his worthless sword have ever sold, or been updated in twenty years. Kek.

>To better make them a good distraction while Chaos strikes at the real objective.
>The writing.
Sources then. Objective only, not somebody's opinion or boast to someone else.

>In context of that text has him defeated and being forced to explain truthfully what's going on.
Given that the gods didn't do shit and it was Archaon who did all the work with some inadvertent help from Teclis his boast remains completely hollow.

>pic

No idea what that's from, but it certainly isn't the current Necron codex.

>It doesn't. A lot of them woken up in 41K because that's their set time to wake up but many awoken before that.
>See here

What is that from?
It's not the codex, which directly contradicts that.

>You want me to spoonfed you the text like I am doing now for each fucking codex?
You need to provide a source to your claims.

>You were proven wrong on that.
Still no actual source.

>Already did GAAWD.
What codex is that? 5e?

Except for the fact that 40K has no status quo now. Like AoS, it's an episodic setting. With each novel and campaign progressing the setting.

For example, the upcoming Ynnari novel will have the Aledari finding the last Crone Sword which they will use to awaken Ynnead and get rid of Slaanesh.