Warhammer 40.000 General /40kg/

Nerf for everyone soon edition.

Last >Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=asu5OuAckIE

>GW FAQ (1.1):
games-workshop.com/en-US/Rules-Errata

>FW FAQ (1.1):
warhammer-community.com/2017/07/15/new-and-updated-forge-world-faqs-july16gw-homepage-post-2/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>WIP Math-hammer doc (Thanks Chart-user!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h0hk_IdJ7fivDEjMiIpKM5yMMB8HTm64lZHuKdLZCIU/edit?usp=sharing

>Death Guard codex (thank you Vladimir)
>Epub
mega.nz/#!9hkg0LgL!_Y53qiTD0VDA641V4NBQtnZ8hTGLA_VE-CkTPh9YQzE
>PDF
mega.nz/#!p0tzAIya!DEVmw60_jOLXCdvWqoKBDx8_BW-wxbV6KD4CpB5WbvY

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/ultimate-mod-warhammer-40k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEW ORK DEX FUCKING WHEN?

First for Chaos Johnny

Blood Angel Players how are you finding death company and sanguinary guard?

what are you supplementing the rest of the list with Troops? Sternguard? Assault marines?

Im just starting off and im trying to wait for the codex but id like to start buying stuff outside of my start collecting and death company

Not til next year.

> Seeing random people using the OP image I once made to mock a butthurt tau player.
Feels good man. I'm surprised people are still using it.

Are daemonic mounts kill?

There can be only one Johnny

Yvraine is best girl

Why does Yvraine look like an anime waifu?

Bet you'll stop buying their products any minute now

So what's the verdict on Death Guard? Good? Shit?

Because she's best girl, I just went over that.

Horny neckbeards

Because she's Gorillaman's waifu.

They're good shit

I'm really wondering about the balancing around characters and auras this edition. Not making characters targetable is one thing, but the units that should be killing them, snipers, are by and large incredibly shit. If you're lucky with your rolls and happen to be one of the factions that has halfway passable snipers (meaning Imperium) then maybe you can manage to kill that Commissar who's erasing all of the weaknesses of the Conscript blob he's parked behind or Malefic Lord who already made back twice his points cost by the time you get in range. Anything larger? Pucker up bucko, and welcome to Herohammer 40k.

When i saw it some long time ago, I found it cool general image and saved it.

Good, but also high cost, we'll have to wait and see if that cost is too high. Certainly plague marines look very expensive for what amounts to a T4 W1 3+ save model, even with a 5+ FNP.

Until I build up my Renegades and Heretics it's basically my armies sniper equivalent that's complicated to get off.
And after my Renegades and Heretics are built up it's still going to be my main source of killing characters because my LGS banned Forge World for any store tournaments.
Friendly games and campaigns they don't control you just have to ask opponent permission.
Which softens the blow but it's still sad that I can't use my Sonic Helbrute in the tournaments, most people let me use Forge World when I ask though since they know that A; Sonic Helbrute may be a better Helbrute for me but it's not OP and B; they know how shit R&H are.

Objectively false
Not even best space elf

>it's been months
>still no Lewds of celestine, gayfax, or yvrain
I thought Veeky Forums got shit done

Blame Carnac. That's always the go to excuse.

She looks so much better with hair on her head.

The last time we got lewd in 40kg the whole thread was purged. And the one after.

ORKOPALYPSE

>I sure love when Adeptus Mech take every one elses traits and are an unoriginal sack of wires and cogs.

GW sure love stomping on other factions to give Imperium armies the end all be alls.

Most disappointing is that there is no lewd Celestine with her bodyguards.
TWINS THEY WERE!

> Stores actually banning forgeworld
> Thus removing the only real counter in the entire game to Conscript Blob
Fucking nig nogs butthurt that their 9000$ conscript army is hard countered by a 200$ pair of Leviathans.

They all do

Is there any way to give BoP tartaros termies any melee weapons other than claws, fists, and the one power sword you get in the box?
I just finished my choppy squad and my shooty squad is in the mail, I wanna give them all swords/mauls and combi plasma to keep the melee cheap, but the FW tartaros weapons kits don't fit the plastic dudes

Put a skull in the hand of the one on the bottom right.

Not actually true, user.

Or celestine getting plowed by greyfax
They are a yuri couple if I've even seen one

Celestine, Greyfax and twins.

Nah the dude with Conscripts was visiting a friend, other than that most people don't play with that shit.
The reason the owner banned it isn't because any of his regulars are dickheads, he just doesn't want someone to come in with some OP Forge World model he wasn't even aware existed and kill everyone else's fun.
I see what he means, but I still wish my Sonic Helbrute and future Renegades didn't get shafted by it.

>"to be or not to be... that is the question"
>"alpharius what are you doing?"
>"nothing alpharius let's get moving"

Today I tossed 10 eversor assassins, 2 culexeus assassins, two ironclad dreadnoughts, a chaplain dreadnought, and a knight achron against the Thousand Sons and Magnus the Red.
Once again out of all the assassins it was one or two doing everything while the rest were unimpressive but the focus of the game was trying to kill Magnus. I came the second close to killing him since he was first released, reducing him to 4 wounds. Ahriman was killed by the efforts of 2 eversors.
I would have killed Magnus for certain, but I made a terrible mistake and let the hellforged leviathan dreadnought interrupt me in close combat, taking 8 wounds off the knight before it fought which it just couldn't recover from, even though it did manage to hack the thing in half in one phase.
Funnily enough it was the chaplain dreadnought that almost killed it. It did an extra 5 or so wounds after the FNP roll which brought Magnus down to 4, and if it had been killed in Magnus's retaliation it would have fought again, which just might have been enough to kill, but it was only reduced to one wound and then stabbed by a demon prince. In the last turn if both Eversors had managed to get their charges off, I might have finished Magnus with their death explosions, but alas only one charged in and failed to explode. It was a fun game though, the good kind of silly

The 40k mod for Men at War updated today my dudes.

What's some good admech forge world stuff to get? I have a decent AdMech army right now, if a bit hoardy and I want new looking stuff.

Also I hear that you have to do some special shit before you assemble them, is that true?

Why the fuck did everyone in there mother apparently own 10 of every assassin that only now is good enough for a meme list
I thought I was a weirdo with 2 of each, metal and plastic

The people fielding leviathans are also the ones fielding conscripts.

>10 eversor assassins, 2 culexeus assassins, two ironclad dreadnoughts, a chaplain dreadnought, and a knight achron
I'm glad you lost.

Ok... who the fuck is carnac?

>tfw no 40k themed all girl harem
Fuck this hobby, I'm going back to /c/

Where might I get a copy of this mod?

boogeyman

It's a corrupted Eldar exodite world and NOTHING ELSE

He's the Keyser Soze of Veeky Forums.

>everyone in there own mother
Excuse you, sir.

>10 eversor assasins
Jesus. That's an army in it of itself. Could probably take on any full equivalent list.

He's my favorite, pose is great

boogeymen aren't so consistently autistic

Did you have a stroke or are you drunk?

Certainly can deal with conscript spam.

>hide from people
>try to scare them
>can't talk to people
>hide when you turn the lights on
I think they might be.

moddb.com/mods/ultimate-mod-warhammer-40k
Praise be the Russians, english localization when?

talk shit in the late evening about Belakor, Abaddon, Khayon, etc and you'll summon his socially retarded autistic fury.

Didnt play last edition at all. Havent looked at new one yet. How're my Eldar doing folks?

Jesus Christ I know I typed that one fast and loose but not that loose

But I just found Celestine lewds in two seconds on Google.

I don't enjoy being the best looking person at the FLGS, but crowds like that make it easy.

Why haven't you posted them yet?

Wait, isn't the Primaris fluff just the clone trooper plot of the Star Wars prequels?

It's just me around here as far as I know.
It's not as impressive as it sounds. They can't do anything against vehicles, and if they don't infiltrate and charge they won't see combat before turn 3. It's funny to just have a squad of assassins deployed on the table though

You forgot that he used to be Tau, then Necrons, and is only fairly recently Chaos.
So basically whoever the majority of Imperium players hates more at any given time.

Are contemptors decent this edition?
I know leviathans are the current meme but the alpha legion contemptor is just so fucking sexy

Many thanks.

Call it a helbrute, 'cause helbrutes look awful

I do it with my Tson ones

who cares?

just take what you think looks cool

>what are you supplementing the rest of the list with

Guilliman and culexis assassins.

>he doesn't pirate all the rules

I don't wanna get banned.

Good point.

>I don't enjoy being the best looking person at the FLGS
Why not? Its great

>alpha legionaries are stated in multiple books to have little heraldry or dressings because they prefer sublty and blending in, also one of them might be a primarchs
>fucking pimp tier dreadnought literally covered in chains and giant hydras
I guess when you're dead you just stop giving a fuck about being subtle

PRAISE WORD BEARER JOHNNY!

Blonde bearded guy looks normal.

He's actually a homebrew warband I'm making.

The sad part is that fat sack of crap is my brother in law. Glad I'm not in that photo.

Does anyone know how to get a nice wood looking effect? I want to paint my Vostroyans with wooden weapons.

No worries mang, this to me is the unofficial DoW 3.
The fact that it's predominately a scenario editor, means the bigger the community the better it gets.

sorry to say it but those minis are trash. No fault on you, the molds are just shitty. They look like they're ready to pick up pieces of salad with those claws

The fuck is a Contemptor going ot infiltrate.

guy on the right looks like a human water balloon.

Your anus

>that glorious neckbeard in the back

Looks like a pretty chill group to play apocalypse with. How well does 8th edition work with clusterfuckalypse anyways?

It certainly looks better than DoW 3. Last time I trust anything licensed by GW.

I kind of want to throw a lawn dart at him to see if he pops.
I wouldn't but I want to.

>Implying that isn't just an Ultramarine dread that a bunch of Alpha Legion superglued their heraldry on it to draw fire

>floating vehicles
Greater Good can't prevail against my treads xeno-filth.

>I AM A SIMPLE POWER LOADER
>PRAISE THE OMNO...ONMI...OMNISSIAH
Someone should get him some bigger clothes

anyone got watchers of the throne: the emperor's legion?

He'll cry so much you would think he popped.

The fork power claws are a bit disappointing, and I spent an hour shaving mold lines and still didn't get them all
I just think tartaros's seem a lot more alpha legion, they look more slim and ergonomic so I'm trying to make them work
also I got 2 boxes for $50 so I can't complain

better than 5th-7th did, but it'll still devolve into a superheavy parking lot if the players have no self control

This, baggy clothes do a good job of hiding fat if you aren't a hambeast. Most people I know don't even realize that I'm a chubby fuck.

Is Dow 3 still shit?