youtu.be/ODtlZ0DxvTc
youtu.be/dcnWAzwEd6o
youtube.com/watch?v=xQBjOC7XdJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let's post this long ass thing.

1/5

2/5

New Game:
Give WoftZB of anime-style opening theme and if I approve it, page 2 of Guardian Spirit will be done by tomorrow night!

3/5

Concurrent dumps are retarded, you two kids.

Last page I have, but I bet I missed one.

What about a circa-2003-4kids-got-the-licence dubbed opening? Starring Dan Green as Sebastian and whoever voiced Naruto as Vignette.

brave shine

alternatively supper affection/carnival phantasm opening

Can't you just, not approve anything and then never have to post it?

>voiced Naruto as Vignette.
swords will be had

Denied.
Holy shit denied.

I'm trying to think of something that gives of more of a vibe of "HOLY SHIT ALL THESE CRAZY CHICKS ARE DESTROYING MY TOWN BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FUCK ME!"
Or, "Okay... These crazy bitches are trying to kill each other over me. Guess it's time to man the fuck up and finish this without anyone having to die. And then we can all fuck."

It's already mostly finished, I just wanted to see if anyone had any good ideas.

are we supposed to make one or suggest one? if we're suggesting this is my suggestion youtu.be/bem7qBavrms

I mainly asking because I already know exactly what I'd want WotZB 2's to be.

Left
Okay, this is a serious contender.

4/5

Right
I'm also working on a dream cast list in between working because I'm fucking autistic.

5/5

>Denied
Ah, come on, it would be great. Can't you imagine the board meeting?
>does it have to be a war?
>and do they really need to be brides?

Hey this looks like a expanded version of this. Neat.

Breaking the war into a two season show, ending up being about 26 episodes long, it'd probably start off with something fun like youtube.com/watch?v=aZenmeRytEM for the first season and then youtube.com/watch?v=KMZBauH47Jo in the second season when things get more serious.

What's the deal with the Red Lord?

So riddled with typos and awkward phrasing I barley have any idea what's going on.

Child - Haven't done any loli builds today.
Female
Partner
Spine
Spleen - Mainly because if you have Heart with Spine, then they fuck over the level 3 power.
Durability
Speed
Intelligence
Natural Weapons
Minor Telepathy
True Understanding
Bill Nye Was a Cuck Anyway

>Arcanist

>Lich, The faceless man

>The splicer

>Secret sunglasses, shroud, Living spellbook

>Shadow dominated land

Whelp, time for some deep operations. They'll never know what hit'em.

>It's already mostly finished, I just wanted to see if anyone had any good ideas.

Post Wips

>Transformation: Slow Burn
>Body Type: Thin/Runner
>Chest Size: Outrageous (150)
>Butt Size: Massive (140)
>Hips/Thighs: Built To Last (130)
>Height: Amazon (115)
>Direction: Asexual (105)
>Dominance CoEfficient: Equals (95)
>Libido: Disinterested (85)
>Identity: Warm Welcome (55)
>Time/Age: Continue
>Persona Override: None
>Minor Ability: Menstrual Cancel (40)
>Minor Ability: Feeling Fresh (30)
>Minor Ability: Hair Affair (25)
>Minor Ability: Flawless Skin (15)
>Minor Ability: Refuse Change (-5)
>Punishment: Tumbleweed (5)
>Punishment: Helpless (20)
>Bra Magic (10)
>Rubber Constitution (0)

I just want to look amazing and giant. I just want to stop being ugly and disgusting so much. I want to make others envious of me and accept me.

I just want to be loved.

How about CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!?

Okay I fucking love the first one.
Already guarantied the Abilities are going to be done tomorrow.
The second one I'm not really feeling.
Never been a fan of how later OPs get softer and less high energy the later you get in the show.
Except this: youtu.be/6FMPUhjUmRI
It always felt like it fit the heavy tone much never lost the energy.

Build time

>Lo, at the dawn of his reign, his Imperial majesty was told of the War upon his arrival.
>It was then that his Imperial Majesty did say, in his wisdom...

FUCK.

THAT.

SHIT.

Oh HELL to the FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUCK NO. I have no intention of playing to the tune of a senile old tyrant at anyone's expense, much less people who I'm supposed to MARRY.

Alright boys, here's the plan:

>Injections:
M-07: Perception
M-08: Analysis
S-09: Magic

I'm dealing with natives to this world, some of which have downright ridiculous powers. I need the powers of a god and the wits to last long enough to attain them.

Now, since I have no intention of playing along, I'll be doing things a bit differently. My goal will be to have all of the girls submit, so that I can find a fucking REASONABLE way to deal with this succession shit. Now, having said that...

>1. Gwendolyn and Gracia
It's very important that I recruit the twins first. Why? Well, many reasons, but most of all because I'll never have another chance like this to convince them. Right now, with no allies, I can offer them something I'm willing to bet they can't resist: first pick for the game of all games, to be played on hard mode. If they do agree, then now I'll have a potent magical and logistical force on my side. If they don't agree, it'll seriously set back my plans, but regardless the next step would be...
>2. Vignette
Vignette will be both easy to convince and an invaluable ally. With this, the plants of the realm will be on our side, along with the fabled doctors of Virgo (something I suspect will come in handy, unfortunately). If I manage to convince the twins, that means we have a rock-solid logistical base to build upon in the future between Virgo and Gemini. However, the biggest perk to convincing Vignette would be the resulting ease in convincing...

(Con't)

>Post Wips
youtu.be/gjx2jNVoRdk

>Refrigerator, did you eat Robin?

>TFW they didn't kill the mimic.

Fuck and I was actually considering that one, I guess I imagined the tone would get a bit more serious but I guess the premise is a bit too ridiculous for it to get bogged down with melodrama.

Sorry guys, if we have to wait another 6 months for GS it'll be my fault.

I got really distracted on the Author Waifu cyoa ideas that I totally dropped the ball on my art gallery. I only have 9/18 things written. Can I post that WiP in exchange for not getting murdered if I take a week to finish it?

Hmm, I wonder how many options I've written so far in my rough draft?
Not counting companions or enemies. That'll be about 50 more.

This is why I smoke, for fucks sake.
Hope I can make it well and to your tastes!

>Author Waifu cyoa
no

>3. Talisa
Talisa will be child's play to convince if Vignette has already joined, and not too difficult otherwise. She lacks the stomach for this war, and she definitely won't fight against Vignette. Once convinced, Taurus' skill with animals will provide all sorts of benefits, not the least of which is a counter to several other houses. More importantly, however, two Northern Houses and one Eastern House will now be aligned with me. In particular, Vignette will be important in convincing...
>4. Catherine
Vignette is a formidably adorable weapon within my arsenal, triggering the protective instincts of any who encounter her. Unless I have seriously misjudged her character, Catherine will be helpless before the horribly adorable scion of Virgo. After Catherine submits, then House Cancer's summoning abilities will be quite useful. However, more important is the role she could play in convincing...
>5. Cassandra
Cassandra is where things start to get tricky. With the Vignette, Talisa, and Catherine to help me, I MAY be able to convince her, but negotiations could go very poorly. In that case, I'd just have to challenge her to a duel. Under normal circumstances, this would have been irredeemably stupid idea. However, I'm a motherfucking mage with time to prepare. In particular, there's one particular art that would be critical to winning: geomancy. If Cassandra wants to use the earth to reinforce her body, I'll gladly use that to bring her down. One way or another, she will fall into compliance. Now with a serious military force at our disposal, we are now capable of taking on...
>6. Lucianna
Remember when I said Cassandra is where things get tricky? Here's where things get hard. It's doubtful I'll be able to get through to the lioness; if I can, great! In the significantly more likely scenario where I don't, I have a sufficient power behind me to force the issue. After dealing with her, she can help me to convince and/or coerce...

(Con't)

>I'm dealing with natives to this world
>Pic related
Reread the opening buddy...

>little girl wishes for a family

Things like that always make me sad because they bring to mind stories of my grandmother's childhood. She never was adopted. Her only family on this continent were her older brothers and the foster care system separated her from them.

Whats your favorite "academy" CYOA? Post it if you got it? I need ideas.

WotZB 2 when??

I dont think this song is OP material but it could be ending material: youtu.be/ODtlZ0DxvTc

Easy

>pick Sebastian
>kill all the girls
>sit on throne
>end world

2018 at the lastest. I need to finish Guardian Spirit, then the Mad Scientist CYOA, and then maybe a Bartender CYOA, depending on whether I'm still feeling the idea by then.
We've been over this.
Not even the juiciest butts of all time can change that.
But here's some "trailer music" to tide you over:
youtu.be/dcnWAzwEd6o

>Might
>Endurance
>Celerity

>Zamira Aldrek
>Nera Swift

>Flawed Perpetuity
>Flawed Magnetism

Time for space adventure hijinks with my hacker and space ninja. None in the galaxy could stop us, and making money would be a breeze.
Since I don't know their life expectancies, I'll take my youth cocoon to make sure I can last.
Plus wouldn't hurt to keep on going to watch our kids grow and to find more adventure.

thank god tok isn't here yet

youtube.com/watch?v=xQBjOC7XdJM

All about the lyrics amirite

A bartender CYOA would be fuckin neat

beep beep lettuce

>
>I think the first thing the new king should do is abolish this stupid custom.

While I don't find this one that interesting(getting everything for free plus 100 waifus to design kind of leaves it feeling empty), I do love the picture and description for Futanari. 10/10 on that.

Rolled 98, 83, 138, 110, 14, 108, 50, 20, 117, 134 + 1 = 873 (10d150 + 1)

Rolled 6, 10, 85, 60, 86, 36, 9, 48, 121, 4 = 465 (10d150)

Rolled 3, 106, 81, 21, 63, 37, 47, 115, 65, 64 = 602 (10d150)

Pssh, nothing personnel, kid

Lets be honest here, PP is the best choice.