Post your worst invest

how much did you lost?

I lost 1000 with this piece of shit

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/XMmR8z9
discord.gg/3kZ6RBn
discord.gg/vNGsENy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lel, that's my best investment. I bought it at $7.

410 USD dollars investing in btc at 17k, then I trade it for other "cryptos", and I lost everything in the transaction fees, comissions etc.
I'm living in the fkn 3RD world and that were my earnings of 6 months! FUCK!.
Now I just have 1 million of Kittehcoins (Deadcoin).

Yeah, I mined mine on my work computer 5 years ago. I'll just hold my shit till the sun burns out at this point. Nothing but pure profit

Could you sound like any more of a pajeet? When you people realize you're hated and not wanted here?

Why the dip

>ltc
>goes up 3000% in one week, and from 4 dollars to 400 dollars YTD
>still manages to lose money

stop daytrading faggot

Bought 26.4k of TRX at 280 sats, it's now at like 230

Keep fuding so I can accumulate for the inevitable 4x in Q1. Jesus you guys are weak.

what? I am spic

I bought at 300 before the crash (december 18)

bought 100 @ 30 bucks. idgaf

You are literally invested in the most normie infested coin, you realize this right?

>buying ath
JUST

Actually made 7k on LTC

Yea, I am a fucking idiot. In my defense I started in the crypto world in this month.

Did you faggots not see charlie tweet on dec11, on the Einsteinium twitter? It could be he knew that they were a scam coin, but he said LTC might dip big...Check it out should still be up.

Play the normies for cash. You're insufferable like fags who get butthurt when "their band" gets "too big".

I made a lot off LTC. Most off of ETH though. Just cut a stop loss at 249 for a ~200 loss. Not bad though. Set in another buy at 150 so I can make my muscular LTC gains.

Am I fucked

I dont know men, but that shit keep going down.
I dont ask for 1000% gain, but at least dont make me lose money

Will this shitcoin go back to 340 within the next two weeks

yeah chinese charlie exit scammed us. we’re fucked

I'm in the same boat

ICN YOU PIECE OF SHIT

ALSO TENX but due to selling it a while ago and bitcoin being high I've broke even now.

Trashcoin, fuck this shit dude. Glad i sold at 290 earlier been bagholding since crash.

LTC is going to be 500 minimum 6 months from now, stop bitching just forget about it for a while

Traaaaashcoin. Been bagholding since crash. Good thing it went back to 290 then i got it off of me.

Dude fuck that shit, you're missing out on the real profits, 25k members already. This discord>McAfee: discord.gg/XMmR8z9

buying at ath and selling low on dips, that's the biz way

Looks like your loss has been my gain (and then some) with this "piece of shit".

also my best investment user

some people bought btc at 20k and eth for 870, shit happens

sorry bud you're late to the party and she's almost over (for now; there will likely be an after party so stick around and you may get an invite)

Fucking hodl you noob a pump is on the way

discord.gg/3kZ6RBn

I kept 1 LTC just in case

I never bought into Litecoin.

Litecoin is literally just a bitcoin knockoff with nothing special. ANYTHING adds value to Bitcoin. Anonymity, platform, low fees, speed. Litecoin has nothing going for it.

So far my biggest loss has been Bitcoin itself. Maybe lost $50 total from buying more at the wrong time before going altcoin. Of course that was after tripling my original money.

HURRY THE FUCK UP

That's because the gambling junkie newfag millennials around here need instant gratification. Soon they will all lose their gambling lunch monies and have to go back to making fries to pay for their tendies. They'll look back on how they bagged on the moon chickun and realize that LTC is the most sound investment in crypto

Fuck your links you miserable pajeet piece of shit.

Bought at 29. Wish I bought at 5

Even during this fucking huge dip, I’m up $20,000 with LTC

OP, you fucking suck at trading lol

source?

I lost a lot of money with ETH, fuck that shit coin.

again fag. I just started in crypto 15 days ago, just before the crash.
If I have started 1 month ago I would have made a lot of money with LTC

scam

Should i sell my LTC and put it in KCS or Stellar and leave it? What are the chances of it dramatically bouncing back/

BCash, in total of selling at losses around 2.4k

next crypto pump come join discord.gg/vNGsENy easy 40-60% profits

Tbh I really do think it'd be worth it, at least in the short term(?), to put it in KCS.
I believe LTC has a chance of bouncing back up, but it'd take a long time. KCS profits seem faster.
I can't tell the future; this is just my guess

> That ID

ICON at 7$

F

Calling ETH a shitcoin, literally the most stable coin on the market.

i bought at $370 should I just off myself

how many coins?

at least you're living the dream.

bought 37 LTC at ~$35 hai

- easy access to fiat markets (CAN cash out)
- segwit & lightning network compatability (atomic swaps with bitcoin)
- fair, decentralized, old and reliable blockchain (never hard forked, no drama)
- "silver" to bitcoin's "gold" (boomer & normie appeal)
- deflationary (only 84 million LTC ever to exist)

Yeah, i think KCS will be great short term (and long term as bigger coins get added to Kucoin). Im just looking t0 make the money i lost from LTC quickly so i can invest more.